Illuminated

Autorstwa Akira1508

2ND BOOK of mated to a werewolf. Contains mpreg boyxboy ect. Ellie was placed out to be a shy boy who lived i... Więcej

Chapter: 1
Chapter:2
Chapter :3
Chapter; 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter:14
chapter:15
Truths and Love chapter:16
Chapter 17
Chapter:18
Chapter 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23 the battle to live
Chapter:24 the battle to live part 2
Chapter: 25 stronger( Last chapter)

Chapter 5

2.7K 159 25
Autorstwa Akira1508

Hands held me down like chains holding me back but that wasn't going to stop me. A piercing scream emerged from my lips as my body caught on fire. Everything was blurry and the voices around me where distance. I could make out someone shouting before everything went dark. I sat up drenched in sweat, quickly I throw the covers over the bed running to the bathroom. Falling to my knees gripping the cold white toilet. When I was finally done I fell back onto the black and white tile staring at the ceiling.

A knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts, I  scrambled to get up walking out of the bathroom to the bedroom door. I sighed before opening the door there stood Vin and Noah both with frowns on their faces.

"Ellie, are you okay", asked Vin.

"I'm fine", I said stepping to the side so the two could enter.

"So, Vin and I got you another blind date but after yesterday events we understand if you don't wanna go out with the guy", said Noah as he sat down on my messy bed.

"No!", I shouted startling the two.

"Okay, whats up normally you would get mad and protest", said Vin as he raised his eyebrows in question.

"I-i just think its time to move on, you know", I said staring down at my hands.

"Okay, well his name is Josh", exclaimed Noah flinging his arms in the air.

"This guy is someone  well like for sure he's six foot, has a nice lean body and....", said Vin with dreamy eyes.

"Hey, you have a man", I said jokingly glaring at him.

"Yeah, well no one can compare to my man", said Vin with sparks in his eyes.

"Oh, you have to get ready your date is in thirty minutes and judging from the bags and vomit stain on your shirt you'll need a nice long bath, come on Vin we have to get to work", said Noah dragging Vin up from the bed and out of the room.

"Wait but its only eight thirty in the afternoon", I wined.

"Sweetheart, it's actually four o'clock, thats clock is broken and before you complain about clothes Noah and I got you covered", said Vin winking at me before he was gone.

 Dragging my feet along the wooden floors I went into the bathroom  and took a nice hot shower. After I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist. I still felt uncomfortable in the pack house so washing here was like  a bomb shell. I turned to a  large body rectangular  mirror that I hadn't notice till now. In the mirror was a boy who looked no older than nineteen with dark bags under his eyes. His eyes that use to looked so innocent and curious now looked dead and broken.

A gasp escaped from between my lips when I saw a faint outline of a star on my shoulder. I dropped to my knees with big wide eyes, it couldn't be. I shakingly reached up to the outline lightly touching the piece of skin on my shoulder blade.  I Hissing at my fingertips touched the skin, it  felt like I was holding my fingers onto a hot skillet.

"Ellie, are you okay in there", called Vin's voice.

"Yeah", I hollered back.

Oops I forgot about him being a vampire, that must've hurt his ears. "I'm  not coming out naked while you guys are in the room", I whispered blushing.

"Come on, we're all guys", said Noah teasingly.

"W-what", I said choking on my spit.

"Noah, stop teasing him and Ellie no I'll hand you your clothes from a creak of the door", said Vin.

"Fine", I said huffing while getting up and opening the door slightly and grabbing the clothes from Vin's ice cold hands.

I instantly grabbed the black jeans and red and black plaid shirt examining the clothing to actually see for once I liked the clothes they picked out for me.  Once I got  dressed I walked out for Vin and Noah to see. They stood and smiled before high fiving each other like little  kids.

"Oh, here", yelled Noah running over to me with a pair of red converse .

"Thank you", I said while processing to put my shoes on.

"Hey, guys I'm glad we met and became friends", I said looking up to them with a faint smile.

"Hey, are you getting sick", said Vin as he held his hand against my forehead making me shiver.

No just..... from the mark it I have only two mouths.

"Earth, to Ellie the doorbell rung he's here", said Noah jumping up and down.

Gee from his hyperness you would have thought he was the one going on a date.

Following the two down the staircase to the bottom stood a guy  who was like Noah's description  but what caught my attention was the electric blue his hair was dyed in a style of a mohawk with hazel eyes. He wore black leather pants with a black hoodie and biker gloves.

"Looks like you got a hot date", said Megan as she looked Josh up and down.

Yeah, I bet she's just glad to have me out of her hair and away from the pack house. I stared at her in disgust, today she was wearing a shirt that showed her her cleavage and a short black shirt.

"Ellie, are you sure you should go out on a date after what happened yesterday", said Carter as he walked over and wrapped his arms around Megan.

"Positive", I said.

"I don't know I have to agree with the idiot on this one", said Jake frowning at Josh.

"Hey", said Carter pouting.

"I'm a big boy besides I can take care of myself", I said sharply.

"But Ellie.....", said Carter.

"I said I can take care of myself", I yelled swinging my hand letting a burst of fire shoot out accidentally hitting Vin in the process.

"Hey, you  don't have to be a bitch Carter is just trying to help but if you want to be a depressing little bitch and moan and groan about how life is so horrible when its clearly not then leave us out of it", said Megan with a growl.

"I didn't mean to", I whispered as I clenched my hand.

"Yeah, well you almost killed someone I think its best you leave", sneered Megan as everyone crowded around Vin who was clenching the side of his face.

I backed away slowly from them before sprinting to the door running out. Tears poured down my cheeks  as the cold wind blew against my skin. Suddenly I felt a hand grab ahold of my arm pulling me to there body but I fought them till I finally gave up and cried into their chest.

There hand smoothed my hair as they hummed a soft tone slowly rocking us back and forth as if I were a child.

"Shh", said the person as there minty breath hit my face.

"We, finally meet my black rabbit", whispered the voice.

"Nixon,", I spoke looking up to see josh smirking at me.

Author note- so here is the chapter after so long which I apologize so which team, Team carter x Ellie or Elliex Nixon/ Josh. Did any hope Carter can after Ellie?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

66.6K 3.1K 15
This book continues from My Mate's Secret but will focus on Rhys and Darius. Both main characters are pig headed and stubborn. Rhys is a very powe...
102K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
1M 48.5K 40
Book Two in The Mate Series Sven never understood why he loved his Papa so much. He didn't understand why other kids thought he was weird for simply...
217K 10K 15
--Demon Series, Side story to Book 3 (Raven, read it first)--- Vincent dreams of a happy life with his mate. He doesn’t get it. The man h...