31 Days Of December (SunSun)

By KoogieChii

"I'll make sure that you'll be mine again, I'm not doing this just because I need to, it's because I WANT YOU... More

Note from Author KoogieChii
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 1
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 2
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 3
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 4
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 5
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 6
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 7
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 8
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 9
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 10
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 11
31.D.Of.D. - Chapter 12
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 13
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 14
31. D.OF.D. - Chapter 15
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 16
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 17
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 18
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 19
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 20
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 21
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 22
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 24
31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 25
31.D.OF.D. - Last Chapter

31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 23

595 38 37
By KoogieChii

"I'll visit you there" Sunghoon spoke and ended the call.

He went out of their dorm without telling the other members about it and rode the car.

"You're dead meat when I see you" Sunghoon whispered.

"Can you drive faster please?" He told the driver but the driver can't do it cause they're already going fast yet he wants it to be faster.

"Stop the car" He ordered him and so the driver did it.

"Let's exchange seats, I'll drive" Sunghoon went out of the car and sat on the drivers seat.

As soon as the driver sat at the back he immediately stepped on the gas and drove really fast.

"S-sir, your seatbelt. It's dangerous to drive this fast without wearing your seatbelt" He was told but he just ignored him and kept on driving.

Few minutes passed and they arrived on their destination.

"Wait for me here, go and park the car I'll just call you when we're going to go home" Sunghoon instructed the driver as he went inside the building.

As soon as he saw someone with a familiar back he walked faster and approached him.

"K! You fucking little shit!" He punched K. He's full of anger that he didn't even care if others saw what he did.

"What was that for?!" K also punched him.

"For making false information" 

"Let's talk inside" K pulled him and they both went inside the room leaving the people shocked.

"Why did you do it? What was that for? To ruin our image? Why are you doing this? Because you weren't able to debut?" Sunghoon asked continously.

"OH COME ON! THAT'S SUCH A CHILDISH THING TO DO! WHEN WILL YOU EVER STOP?!" He shouted at K. 

"IT WASNT ME!" K shouted back.

"Then who? Taki? Daniel? Those two won't do such thing, I know that they wont" 

K shook his head while a tear fell on his cheeks. "How come you believe that they won't do those kind of things but not me? You trust them but why can't you trust me? You always believe them when they say something but when I'm the one talking it's like you're deaf!" 

"Why would I believe you when all you do is lie? How will I trust you when you're not even trustworthy?" Sunghoon responded. 

"Will you just PLEASE TAKE THAT POST DOWN?!!" 

"HOW WILL I  TAKE THE POST DOWN WHEN IT WAS DANIEL WHO DID IT?! TELL ME HOW!!" K questioned him.

《Christmas day》

Everyone is at the backyard and they're already eating their food. 

"Ahh it's so good who made this?" Sunoo asked as he ate more bingsu.

"Sunghoon" Jay responded. "Did you like it? I'll make hundreds of bingsu for you if you want, just tell me" Sunghoon told him. 

"Eww stop, it's already time for the exchange gift stop flirting  you're really bad at it" Heeseung said and stood up to get the gifts.

"Who'll give their gift first?" Jungwon asked.

"I'll do it!" Jay raised his hand and stood up to get the present.

Jay walked towards Jungwon while holding the present and whispered "I love you" then he left and gave the present to Heeseung. 

"Should I open it now or should we open it together?" Heeseung asked them and the others said "Open it now".

He looked inside the paper bag and saw a Vacheron Constantin watch inside. "IS THIS REAL?" Heeseung was shocked when he saw it. 

Jay rolled up his sleeves and showed him the watch he's wearing. "It's a matching watch" 

"Ahh thank you" He stood up from his seat and hugged Jay.

"Okay, I'll go next" Heeseung took the paper bag and went towards the maknae.

"Riki-ah Merry Christmas!" 

"I really wanted to get this! Thank you Hyung" Ni-ki took the shoes out from the box and he wore it.

"My turn!" 

"I had a hard time deciding what to give this person so I just went with this" Ni-ki giggled and handed the gift to Jake.

Jake opened it and he saw three kinds of cap and Ni-ki's photocards. "I like it! Thank you Saranghae!!" Jake hugged him.

Jake pulled Sunoo and they went to inside the dorm.

"Are you serious?" Sunoo asked him and Jake nodded.

"Wear this, and get inside here" Jake gave him a ribbon hat and pointed to the large box.

"Hyunggg" He didn't want to get inside but Jake just laughed. 

"Just get insideee" 

Jake went back to the backyard pulling a large box.

"Sunoo went to the bathroom, can you guys help me with this?" He asked the other members and so the others went to help him.

"This gift is for.. You!" He pointed at him so Hoon stood up from his seat.

"There's no animal inside here right?" Sunghoon asked and proceeded in opening the box.

"Merry Christmas!" Sunoo jumped out of the box and the others laughed.

"Here's your present" He handed him a key and Sunghoon was confused. "What's this key for?" 

"The key to the ice skating place, I rented it for 1 week so it's yours for a week and Sunoo is all yours now"  Jake told him.

"How can you give me to this person that easily?" Sunoo just laughed.

"Is it my turn now?" he asked and others nodded.

Sunghoon walked towards Jay and whispered something "Jongrybird" then Jay shouted at him.

He just laughed and handed his gift to Sunoo. "What's inside?" He shook the box and listened to it. 

It was a matching bracelet and matching rings there's also a perfume and bucket hat inside.

"You didn't have to give me this much" Sunoo smiled at him.

"The other gift is in the freezer, the mint choco" Sunghoon told him.

"Where can I find me own Sunghoon?" Heeseung sighed and the others laughed loudly.

"Okay it's my turn now!" 

"Jungwonieee" Sunoo said and handed Jungwon the gift. 

"What could it be?" Jungwon asked and when he opened it, it was a laptop and a new phone.

"Ahh thank you!" He thanked him as he saw the gift that the elder gave him.

"Last one is Jungwon! He'll probably give it to Jay cause he's the only one left" Sunghoon mumbled.

Jungwon handed a box to Jay and when Jay opened it he looked at his lifeline with a wide smile on his face.

"What is it?" 

"Lots of corn and honey" Jay answered.

《END OF CHAPTER 23》

HAPPY HOLIDAYS KOOCHIES!! I hope you'll spend your holidays with a smile on your face:))

I was actually going to update it yesterday but I just did it today hahahaa!

LOTS OF LOVE FROM UR AUTHOR CHII♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.7K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
8.4K 170 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
58.3K 1.6K 50
., ' / ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’‰๐’‰๐’‰?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...
265K 15.7K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...