Bodyguards Secret

By Cookielove12004

Nox is a 30-year-old Omega who has spent most of his life hiding. Everyone assumed his status since he was 6'... More

A/B/O
Character Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
What!?!?!?!
Chapter 10 [M]
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 [M]
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser
Chapter 16 [M]
Chapter 17 [M]
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 [M]
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 [M]
Chapter 23 [M]
A.N.
Chapter 24 [M]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 [M]
Chapter 29 [M]
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 9

6.8K 256 25
By Cookielove12004

Nox's heart beats loudly in his ear as he speeds walk through the building. His mind felt scrambled as if still trying to figure out what the fuck just happened, and more importantly why he reacted the way he did.

As much as he tried to scold himself for breaking the character that was second nature to him. He was more confused then angry at himself.

'I-I still don't understand. Why did she do that?' Nox ponders. His panic hadn't subsided yet and the moment was still fresh in his mind. Hotaru, slowly raising her beautiful slender hands— brushing again his lip.

Nox had never allowed anyone to touch him before. Anyone elses touch made him feel wrong and uncomfortable, and if she was someone else he definitely would have hurt her. But Hotaru— her touch was so warm and gentle. Nothing he'd ever experienced before.

Nox didn't even realize he'd stopped walking. Or that he was brushing his index finger across his lips, almost still feeling her warm touch.

"Nox?" A familiar voice calls out.

Nox immediately snaps from his stupper. His expression hardens and he scrunched his face, glaring at the man in front of him. Although his face was stone cold, inside Nox was freaking out. He was careless! What if he saw him?

♦♦♦

3 Minutes Earlier

Toru yawns with a hand in his pocket as he walked down the hallway. He was tired and wanted to take a nap, but it was his job to make sure others were doing their job. Toru works under Hotaru and Fang works for him.

Most of the time Fang would be walking around, but he had some family issues. Leading Toru to do it instead. He passes a hallway and sees a tall figure in the corner of his eye. He stops and looks into the hallway.

A cheshire grin makes its way on his face realizing that it was Nox.

"Might as well have fun. Walking around here is boring as hell." He shrugs, making his way to Nox.

As he got closer Toru started to slowed down and his face furrowed in confusion. Nox was just standing there. He looked so lost in thought, and the expression on his face— Toru had never seen this emotion on Nox before.

It was strange. He looked completely oblivious and vulnerable to everything around him.

"Nox?" Toru called out. Becoming concerned. He'd never seen Nox like this before.

Like a light switch, Toru watched as Nox's expression changed. His posture stiffened and his familiar deadly glare was aimed right at him.

The sudden change was so surprising Toru didn't speak for a second.

"What are you doing standing around buddy? I thought you had a job?" He quips, pretending to not have witnessed whatever that was.

That seemed to calm him down as his deadly glare slowly went away.

"None of your concern. And I'm not your buddy." He grunts out. "Why are you even here?" He asks, sounding annoyed.

Toru felt a little less confused seeing Nox act like himself— but he truly wanted to know what happened before he saw Nox. What would cause the dominant and heartless Beta to make such a vulnerable expression?

It felt weird to ask Nox himself as Toru was sure he would deny it and maybe even punch him if he was in a bad mood. He had done it before...

Toru shrugged with a smile, "Just making sure you're doing your job. I am your boss after all, if you didn't know."

Nox's jaw tightens and he looks away. "I thought she was my boss."

Toru put a finger on his chin, "Well that is true, but you are employed by my bodyguarding company. You're my recommendation."

He watched Nox roll his eyes. "I couldn't give less of a shit. My shift is over, you should bother the other two bodyboards. Leave me alone." He says, going to go around Toru. He doesn't stop Nox and watches his back and he strides away.

Once he was out of sight Toru's mind was still stuck at that moment. "It was probably nothing." He scoffs at himself. Why did he even care? He always caused Nox the most trouble. There is no point in caring what happened to the Beta.

He sighs and walks in the opposite direction. The weird feeling is still present.

♦♦♦

5 Hours Later

Nox slammed his car door shut as he quickly jogged to his porch. Spot and Loki followed after him. Nox of course was holding Chizu as he couldn't climb up the steps yet.

He entered his house and closed the door.

"Fuck," He curses placing Chizu down and running a finger through his hair. "What the fuck is going on with me?"

He walked into his living room and grabbed his pill bottle on the counter. "Do I need to take more?" He wondered— they could not even be the reason all of this is happening.

Why is any of this happening?

Nox placed the pills back down and leans on the counter. He rubs his face and groans. "I don't know what she wants!" He shouts frustrated with the situation. Whatever she wanted Nox couldn't give it to her. She would leave him just like everyone else.

"It's not even going to fucking get that far where she can leave me. Sh— she doesn't want me."

Nox shook his head and stood up, "No one does." He suddenly feels a nudge on his pants. He looks down to see Spot. He had a package in his mouth, Nox was confused. He didn't see a package on the porch. He probably wasn't paying attention.

"Thanks, boy." He pets Spot as he grabs the package from his mouth. It was a normal-looking box that didn't have any returning address or marking of a company on it. It was just a box. It just said: To Nox Tsutomu.

Confused, he opened the box, tearing the tape. In the box was— another box. But it was more different, it looked very fancy. It was black with a red ribbon. Attached to the ribbon was a card. Nox grabbed the card and opened it— he immediately froze.

𝒜𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝑒.

𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎, 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻.

𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝐻𝑜𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓊.

Stunned Nox slowly reached out and unwrapped the ribbon. He placed the card aside and opened the lid.

A barely audible gasp filled the room as Nox saw the contents of the box.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Inside the box was a bouquet of pink roses— they were so beautiful. Nox had never seen flowers so pretty. When he leaned down to smell them, he didn't even realize he was doing it. As he smelt them, he felt his face warm.

"T-they smell like her." The smell did weird things to him. At first, he hated it, but now the more he smelled it, the more he was starting to— like it.

The smell was making him lightheaded. He wanted to sit down to help it, but he wanted to stay near the smell. "Damn it! I'm being weird again." He shook his head. Straightening himself and looked down at the flowers.

They were beautiful. Nox would take care of them. He couldn't watch them die, nor let them die. He sighs, "The last thing I wanted was her scent in my house." He started looking around, trying to find a spot for them. Nox wasn't sure if she somehow knew he liked pink, which would be impossible. But regardless, he couldn't get rid of them.

Then, realization struck Nox. The roses smelled like Hotaru— not of anyone else.

That could only mean, "She— went and bought these herself." Nox whispered as he looked back at the roses.

Nox's inner Omega suddenly preened with happiness. It was so weird and overwhelming and it made him step back in surprise. He'd never felt his omega side this close before... not since. Nox shook his head.

"This doesn't make any sense, I took my pills today." Nox rubs his forehead with a groan. He felt weirdly gitty and insanely happy, and he didn't like it. This wasn't normal— right?

His entire body and mind wanted to get closer to the scent. It was very disorienting, and Nox couldn't do anything to stop it. He grabbed the bouquet of roses and held them close to his chest, careful not to smother them.
He walks into the kitchen and looked under the sink.

He spots his old flower vase. He places the bouquet on the counter and filled the vase with water. He grabbed the roses and exampled the wrapping. It was so cute, with colorful butterflies and bunnies littering the wrapping. He suddenly didn't want to take off the wrapping as it matched so perfectly with the roses.

He unwrapped the roses carefully, knowing that they would die without water. They were already cut, so he placed them into the vase filled with water. Nox placed the wrapped on the counter, not wanting to throw it away. He then picks up the vase.

"It needs to be near the sun." He mumbles, walking to the window in his living room. It wasn't big, but it was perfect for the flowers. The sun hit that window every day, so the roses would get a lot of food.

Nox places the vase on the window seal. He smiles proudly— and soon catches himself.

"W-what am I doing?" He groans with a blush. "I need to take a bath," He rubs his eyes.

Nox turns away and heads towards the stairs.

A.N

I'm sorry and I know I'm a piece of shit. I really was going to start updating more but school just fucked that up. I really am sorry guys. Everytime I had free time I just couldn't write, it just felt like it was impossible. My friends forced me to sit down and write this chapter so thank them lol. So yea, I don't know when I'm going to update another chapter.

Sry for any spelling errors. If you point them out it'll help me get rid of them faster. Thank you

If anyone wanted to know what the roses looked like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
40.9K 953 56
omegas are very rare but seeing a male omega is even more rare what happens when hes 13 and he get his soulmate mark on his left wrist but seeing it...
86.7K 5K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
76.5K 4.1K 30
He is as beautiful as the morning sun,he is an ethereal beauty,hermosa... And Emperor Kongpop couldn't take his eyes off him. He is a beauty but as w...