The Beauty Within (Bakugo X B...

By Lunora0101

Yes this is a Beauty and The Beast AU Bakugo fan fiction and Beauty is black, hope you'll enjoy. 😉 ~~~~~ You... More

A Tale as Old as Time
Where The Witch's Daughter Lies
The Cursed King
Be Our Guest
They Lurk in the Darkness🥀
I Need a Favor
Questions
Within the Pages
Arguments
Guilt🥀
Conflicting
First Snow
Deception
Concern🥀
There is Hope
Scarlet Sorcerer
The God of War
The Greatest Mage
Beginnings of a Spark 🥀
Inexperienced
Sprouting Buds
The Elders
Captivating
Sound Sleep🥀
The Most Talented
The Most Sinister
The Most Beloved
The Most Sacred
The Most Beautiful🥀
Something Lovely
Heart Piercer
Curse of all Curses
Vengeful
Bloodlust🥀
Hellfire
Heartache
Grief
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale *ੈ✩‧₊˚
Extra: Wedding Day

Enter the Fangs of Toga

248 12 1
By Lunora0101

The carriage ride was silent among the Todoroki family. Shoto stared out the window with a quiet anger while dressed in his best attire. Who would've thought that after accepting their invitation, the Toga family would throw such a large party.

A party. After one of their own disappeared. Only his family knew you were okay, everyone else didn't seem to care.

"The nerve of these people." Natsuo muttered while adjusting his collar. "A woman disappeared and they throw a party. Especially when they know she's our friend."

"Well they just don't give a damn about Y/N," Touya responded. "Ever since she hit puberty all likeness towards her just went to shit. It was already bad enough her mom was a witch."

"Even if they don't like her they should still take into account that what they're doing is inconsiderate." Fuyumi added as Enji sighed.

"Let's just get the information we need and leave." He said. "I really am not fond of the Togas anyway."

"They're not that bad." Rei reassured him.

"Hell with what Keigo told us, I'd be shocked if any of them were good." Touya retorted as he glared out the window.

Yeah, Shoto thought looking out at the street devoid of the winter feel. what Keigo said.

Finally the carriage stopped in front of the large estate accompanied by a dozen more. People chatted happily without a care in the world. Why would they care? Shoto knew they never did.

The coachman opened the door as Enji was the first to get down. He helped his wife out as his sons followed. Natsuo helped Fuyumi down, as a girl with purple-ish hair approached them.

"Hey Shoto." She said lowly waving shyly.

"Oh Kyoka," he said surprised to see his old classmate. "I'm happy to see you."

The girl eyed him worriedly before dropping her smile. "Are you?" He didn't respond and looked away. "I'm sorry, I've tried keeping an ear out but-"

"It's fine, Y/N's okay."

Her eyes lit up in shock. "Really? Is she back?"

Shoto started to respond but guests started to file inside. He held out his arm for her to hold and walked inside with her. "I'll explain in private. Not here."

"Okay." She agreed as she followed hum to the entrance.

There stood Himiko and her two sisters. Kikyo, and Hamuki, in between the three girls was their father. Same yellow eyes, and blonde hair.

"Todoroki and Jirou," he said proudly seeing the two families. "I am honored to have you all attend this evening."

"Thank you very much." Rei said hiding her own discomfort better than her husband and children.

"Please come inside." They all entered the estate to be greeted by the large ballroom.

The family looked around the large place as servants gave out food and drinks. Touya stood boringly looking around before a girl knocked into him. The impact causing her to spill the wine on his shirt.

"Oh my god!" She whispered yelled. "No no no no no!" She started to frantically search herself. "I'm sorry! So sorry! Let me just."

"Hey hey hey, it's fine!" Touya said looking at her a bit better now.

"No please just let me, he'll have my head if he hears I messed up." The girl said in distress and visible fear.

"Come on, what's your name I'll have him leave you be."

"Im Suzume Toga. B-but, he he won't leave me be. Since I'm not worth anything else."

"Toga?" Touya asked as he took the cloth she offered. "You're Himiko's sister?"

"Ah! No! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!" She took back the cloth and hurried away before Touya could reach for her.

He stared at where she left as Natsuo walked up to him and stared at the liquid on his suit. "We haven't been here for 30 minutes and you've already messed your shit up."

"Fuck off, is Momo here? I need a new shirt." He asked.

"Yeah, she's probably making out with Shoto somewhere." He responded without care. "Anyway what the hell happened?"

"Nah, I just knocked into some servant." Touya responded as he removed his coat. "Fucking weird."

"What was?"

"She said her name was Suzume Toga."

Natsuo's face distorted to a look of confusion. "Toga? Himiko has another sister?"

"Maybe, I dunno. It's just weird," he responded as a sudden chill surged through his spine. "think I'm starting to see why dad doesn't like it here."

His brother looked at him warily before sucking his teeth. "Some bullshit is gonna go down. You look for Momo I need to find dad."

With that he left Touya to his lingering thoughts. The male shook his head as he begun to wander. Not really looking for his brother's beloved, but Toga's sister or cousin, whoever she was. Sadly after searching for so long among the guests she was no where to be found.

While searching he caught sight of Shoto with Momo and Jirou. The purple haired female nodded nervously to whatever the other two were narrating to her. In accidental silence he crept up to them.

"Hello there." Touya said behind Momo making her jump a little.

"Oh good lord you scared me." She said calming her heart.

"Sorry, I need another coat. Mine got ruined, if you would mind." He said to her.

"Oh no problem." She said reaching for the opening on the back of her dress.

Touya looked over at Jirou who seemed a little more upbeat from before. "So they got you caught up?" He asked.

"Yeah. So she's in the castle and being taken care and won't be back for another two months."

Touya nodded as Momo handed him his new coat. "Have you been able to speak to Himiko or any of them?" He asked Shoto as he shook his head.

"No, they've been busy chatting all night." He responded.

"I saw someone earlier, her name's Suzume Toga. You know her?"

"Suzume?" Jirou asked. "I know her, she used to take music classes with my mother and I. Why do you ask?"

"She was a servant here and I was just curious as to why?"

"Servant?" Jirou asked.

"But isn't she family why is she a servant?" Momo asked.

"She's more than family, Suzume is the younger sister of the triplets." Jirou pointed out.

"I knew something was wrong here." Touya said as he stormed off once more.

Shoto watched him leave before a male servant announced. "Dear lords, ladies, dukes and duchess. Dinner is served."

At his words the guests started to file into the dining area. Shoto sat right of Momo with Jirou on her other side. Servants filed in serving plates stacked with delicious food. The male looked up at his parents, mother keeping a bright face while speaking to Kyoka's mother. His father however could not seem to hide his unease, with what Shoto just learned he had good reason to.

Looking towards the head of the table sat the Duke with three out of his four daughters on each side. They dined without a care as the very same blonde girl pouring wine into his father's glass. The girl kept her head down as she served them.

The sight was unsettling and overall wrong as a whole. For what reason would he have his daughter be a servant? Did she commit some familial crime? With this in mind Shoto could not work up the appetite to eat the food.

To distract himself he chatted with Momo and Jirou, unbeknownst to him Duke Toga noticed his still full plate. He caught sight of his daughter as she poured wine in his glass.

Suzume tried to leave before Touya took her arm. "Hey Suzume." He started.

She looked off in fear while holding the pitcher. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No, I wanna talk to you."

Her face started to flush, before she seemed to remember her position. "W-well-"

"Hey," Himiko's dark haired sister, Kikyo walked over and grabbed the girl's shoulder. Suzume shuddered in fear, she gripped the pitcher tightly and shook in terror. The fear in her face was evident to Touya. "Suzume my father wants to see you, could you please?"

"Ye-yes of course." She bowed frantically at her "sister" before turning back to Touya. "Excuse me."

Suzume left as he glared at Kikyo. "You could've waited till I was done with her."

"Well my father wants to make sure the servants are following directions." She explained kindly with a hint of hostility.

"Yeah," he snarked back earning a look innocent question from the girl as he brought the glass up to his lips. "servant."

Kikyo swallowed softly at his tone before returning to her seat. Touya glared at her as she walked away, then he looked towards the Duke as his harsh words seemed to cut into the girl.

"Kyoka." Touya called to her.

"Yeah?"

"Could you see what they're saying?" He asked pointing towards the pair.

Kyoka put up her finger and attached the dangling part of her ear into the table. "1 is the Duke, 2 is Suzume." She sad as Momo and Shoto listened.

1. "You're incompetent, I saw you knock into Enji's son. Do you not have eyes?"

2. "I-i-it was accident. He wasn't even angry."

1. "I am. This night needs to be perfect for your sisters. You're stupid enough, with your only talent being that screech you call singing. Had your mother not loved you so, I would've thrown you in the woods long ago."

2. "I'm sorry."

1."Sorry doesn't cut it. Mess up again tonight and the consequences will be dire. I'll make you wish you were never born."

Suzume whimpered quietly before being told to leave and the girl exited the dining hall. Kyoka took her plug out the table, as Touya stared off into space before pushing himself away from the table.

"I'll be back." He got up from the table and left the dining hall where Suzume had gone.

"That poor girl." Momo whispered.

At her words Shoto looked at the front and saw Himiko leave the room. He pushed himself front he table and stood. "I need to go."

"Hope you find what you're looking for." Momo said as he left the table following Himiko.

Shoto entered an empty hall where the girl was looking at herself in a mirror on the wall. She caught sight of the male and her face lit up instantly.

"Shoto," she said with enthusiasm. "I'm so glad you accepted the invitation.

Himiko walked up and grabbed his hands only for him to yank them away. "Don't touch me." He said harshly as she looked up at him in shock. "I wanted to talk to you, so don't take this wrong way."

Himiko took her hands back regaining her posture. "Alright what did you want?"

"Do you know Keigo?" Shoto asked.

Her face seemed to freeze at the mention of the male. Himiko swallowed quietly before nodding. "Yes I know Keigo. What about him?"

"A week before Y/N disappeared he saw you outside her house." He started as she started to sweat at his words. "You were casting a spell. And the magic you were casting seeped into her window, and i know you weren't doing anything to her dog. So I have three questions." He started as he moved closer to her and she started to back away. "Why are you using magic and shaming her for it?" Shoto backed her to the wall towering over her with a menacing shadow and eyes of rage. "Then two, what were you doing to her?"

**********************************************

1952 words

Another chapter done. So Himiko was doing some shit, and has a little sister who is treated like shit.

Very nice.

👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 9.3K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
58.5K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
7.9K 340 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
265K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...