Technoblade x Male Reader [In...

By Uhkyshearteyesemoji

You always wanted to play Minecraft with the popular streamers, but what happens when you play hypixle bedwar... More

hahahhaah a weeeeee idfk
Chapter Ōñé
chapter Twø
chapter Thrêé
help my phone's stuck at 40% charge
*internal screaming*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pablo
I get it, it's been a month.
get ready people who came here from the Tommy book this is my new escape
imagine this story gets as popular as the Tommy one and I stay updating normal
like I promised
I'm married to a ghost and my fiance is dating the same damn ghost/srs
Fundy
I reread some chapters and saw how fucked my grammar is I'm so sorry guys-
I really do be updating this like once a month huh, sorry guys-
I'm on the bus 🕺
I'm in my schools room for panicking
I'm in class
omw to school 🤸
AHHHHHHH
(Real story update!!!)I'm sorry I keep lieing about when I'm going to update
400 follow special! :D
I'm going through the 3 stages of ur mom

the- how do I- scary group of people you should never put together call.

2.1K 78 21
By Uhkyshearteyesemoji

"OI! TOMMY!"
you yelled as you ran back into the room after getting water.

"YEAH?"

"yOUR A BITCH"

"HEY-"

"calm down guys, and Tommy don't that's the wrong place."

"Oh shit your right Techno it's over one block-"

"God I fucking hate you guys"

"thanks Fundy!" you joyfully respond.

you wiggle to get comfortable in your chair and then open up Minecraft, getting on you and techno's world. you play calming Zelda music while the boys fight over the build in the background.

you decide to record with them yelling, mostly because it comforts you, it reminds you of your home life before you got to move out.

your parents would always be yelling and screaming to the point your father moved out and they broke up, your step dad and mum always also yelled. your siblings would play the TV to loud to block out the sound of them and you would always hide away in your room.

and even though those were bad times, it does remind you that it's so much better now, and that you're way happier.

"Y/n? are you okay?"

"huh- oh yeah techno I'm good."

"Y/n??? that's their name?? NICE!"

"haha, thanks Tommy."

"you just went quiet for like, half an hour or Longer, you sure you're doing okay-?"

"yeah Fundy! wait- half an hour? it felt like I only spaced out for like ten minutes max 💀"

"k, our yelling doesn't bother you right?"

"yeah Fundy, you guys are good!"

"okay, thank god, I thought I triggered you."

"yeah, I'm good Tech."

you finish up making part of the automatic farm, trying to figure out how this works.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you hit you head on your desk in defeat.

"Y/n???" Techno asked concerned

"WHY ARE AUTOMATIC FARMS SO FUCKING HARDDDDDD!"

"oh- I thought it was us again."

"no, you guys are wonderful."

"okay-"

you get up to refill you water and grab a piece of bread. you stand in your kitchen for a minute thinking about things.

"Technoblade, THE Technoblade is going to get married to me over Minecraft??"

you set down your stuff and put you hands in you hair looking at the ground, wondering if this is real.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You jump around and scream, probably concerning your neighbors again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...