Double Life

By teddybear0904

Callie is what you would call an average hard working 18year old girl, she recently moved in with her older b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's note

Chapter 6

10 1 0
By teddybear0904

Callie's POV
"Wow must be important," Jane says "Why do you say that," I ask "Well you see he gave me the keys to his truck he never lets us drive it along with his camero," Jackie says. Whatever he's doing must be important then, I think to myself and continue walking with the girls.

Manny's POV
I run down the stairs to the first floor and run outside to the gym where I see Grayson. I madly walk over to him, "Grayson Anderson" I say in a stern voice, he looks at me like a deer in headlights. He is going to try to run. "Don't try it" I say staring at him. What a lot of people don't know is that I was in football in high school. I see him dash outside and I'm there right behind him.

"GRAYSON GET BACK HERE" I yell "WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME" he yells back I grab ahold of him tackling him to the ground. He gives up and just lays down "You forgot your sister's birthday," I say standing up. "What," he says panicked getting up, "Yeah, now me and you have a lot of planning to do let's go," I say "Okay I'm going to go get changed I'll be out in a bit" I call Jane "Hey what's up weirdo, she says "Hey I need you to casually find out stuff that Callie likes and report back to me and Grayson," I say "Okay got it I'll get back to you," she says and hangs up the phone. Just then Grayson comes back out, "Okay let's do this, where's the truck," Grayson says "The girls have it" I mumble .

"I'm sorry I must've heard you wrong because I think I heard you say that you gave over your precious truck," Grayson says laughing "Hey shut up it wouldn't have happened if you remembered your sister's birthday," I say "Dang okay," he says "And it's not like it's my camero the day I let someone else drive that car is the day that is in love with someone." I say and Grayson laughs, I then feel a hard smack to my face, "Manny you asshole how could you break up with me over text" my new ex says with makeup running down her face.

"Listen here me and you were never going to work to stop being so worked up you know I don't do dating for long so get over it your not going to change me bye I got things to do," I say and start walking away with Grayson "Yeah we all know your not going to be in love so no one will ever drive that camero," Grayson says chuckling.

A/n hope you enjoyed the car above is Manny's Camero

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.9K 19
My name is Callie Johnson. Yes, I am Jack Johnson's little sister. Never heard of me, Jack decided to keep me a secret from his fans and friends exce...
31.2K 1.3K 50
She doesn't fit in the family. Her family is perfect if you don't include her. Her family is overprotective of her. She is a dreamer. She is a bird...
31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...
253K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...