๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—™๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

By _venus_sagittarius_

When Deadpool arrives it reveals what Ava thought she may never have! True Love More

๐‘จ๐’—๐’‚ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’†
117
๐‘ด๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“
๐‘ฐ.๐‘ฌ.๐‘ซ
๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’…
๐–๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐
๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 5 ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก
๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ
๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‹๐ข๐ž ๐€๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฎ๐๐š๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
Season 6
๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’

1.8K 22 4
By _venus_sagittarius_

"This doesn't seem so bad," Stiles says as he, Lydia and Ava look around as they were in Mexico to talk with the Calaveras.

"It's not the town, it's the plan," Lydia says making Stiles look at her offended before turning to Ava who was talking to a local.

"What's wrong with the plan?"

"Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've come up with. You're aware of that right?" Lydia says exasperatedly and he nodded.

"I'm aware it's not our best..." He said making Ava chuckle from returning from the local.

"Stiles, we've normally had terrible plans, you know that, right?" Ava said.

"We are all going to die," Lydia said, agreeing with Ava.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or, you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles said as they started walking.

"She's saying it as a person who doesn't want to die. While I agree with her." Ava said.

"Okay...Would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die," Lydia said sarcastically and Ava and Stiles chuckled.

"Oh thank you." He said sarcastically and Lydia hummed.

"Come on, guys, we have to get going," Ava said pulling Lydia and Stiles off in the right direction.

Walking up to the building of the club, two men stood in front of them. "Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" Ava asked and the men looked at each other before they shook their heads making the girls sigh. Stiles pulled out a card from his pocket before showing it to the men, then he looked over to the camera above them. Stiles then held the card up to it and a few seconds later the door buzzed open.

Taking a deep breath, the three walked in, the door shutting behind them as they walked down a hall. The music made the walls shake violently. They walk into the main part of the club and push past people to make their way up to the bar.

Standing at the bar, three shot glasses got set in front of them making them raise their eyebrows in confusion. Stiles went to grab his wallet but a hand grabbed onto his and Ava's shoulders. "No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." Someone said.

"We didn't come here to drink," Ava said before dropping one of the bullets, they found in Derek's loft, into a shot glass.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This especially, it has savage energy." Araya said, looking down.

"We're here for Derek Hale," Ava said making Araya look at her and smile.

"Is that so?"

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought." Lydia said, and Stiles put stacks of cash on the desk.

"That's fifty thousand for Derek." He said making Araya chuckle.

"Now where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese Mafia?" She asked and people around them started cocking their guns making Lydia and Stiles jump and look around while Ava just sat back, crossing her arms looked at Araya with raised eyebrows. "Not smart to come alone," Araya said making Stiles squint at her.

"What makes you think we're alone?"

Araya's face fell into a scowl. "You brought a wolf into my home?" She asked and Stiles smirked.

"We brought an alpha." Ava made her eyes flash their natural blue colour.

"My friends...I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the Dark Moon is?" She asked.

"The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky," Ava answered and Aeaya nodded.

"But do you know its meaning?" She asked.

"Some people say it's a time of reflection of grief," Lydia said and Araya chuckled.

"Grief and loss, Mija. I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale." She said.

"Nadie en la cantina. Front door clear, south clear." Someone said over the radio.

"North? Norte?" Severo asked but got no response. "Dónde está el norte?"

"Stiles, take ten off the table." Scott's voice came through the radio making both Stiles and Ava smirk while Stiles took away a stack of cash.

"Maybe you should just take the deal," Lydia said.

"While I am keen to follow the warning of a banshee I'm going to have to decline."

"Awww, come on. Just give us Derek. You don't want him anyway! Haven't you noticed what a downer he is? No sense of humour, poor conversation list." Stiles said. "Just, come on. Take the money."

"Severo? Show them how the Calaveras negotiate." Araya said and Ava quickly shot up when people walked up to them. A man came behind her with a cloth, probably soaked with wolfsbane, which knocked her out. Lydia let out a small shriek as Stiles ran over to Ava.

🔥🔥

"He's awake! Guys, he's awake!" Kira called out making everyone run over to Scott.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded slightly.

"Yeah..." He said as Kira and Stiles helped him up. "They don't have him. They don't have Derek."

"We know...But right now, they've got Lydia." Ava said making him look at her wide-eyed.

"Lydia? What do they want with Lydia?" He asked and she shrugged. He instantly got up and started looking for a way out.

"We already looked for a way out. I think a lot of people have." Kira said and Malia sighed.

"I say, when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it." She said making them look at her.

"What about Lydia?" Kira asked and Malia looked at her confused.

"What about her?" She asked and Ava sighed softly.

"We're not leaving without her." She said softly and Malia looked at her like she was crazy.

"Why not?" She asked and Ava stepped towards her.

"Because we don't leave without people. Remember we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends." She said and Malia sighed.

"Is that what you would do as a coyote? Leave her for dead?" Kira asked and the twins shrugged.

"If she was weak and injured, yeah!" Malia said.

"If hunting had been bad that season, we would eat her...Then we'd leave," Ava said making Stiles sigh as she didn't help, and then looked at everyone.

"Believe it or not, that's progress." He said.

"All right, guys. We're not dead yet, and that means Araya wants something." Scott said making them look at him.

"But, if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft, right?" Kira asked.

"Maybe he left on his own?" Ava suggested and Scott furrow his brows slightly.

"Maybe someone else got to him..."

🔥🔥

A few minutes later a couple of hunters came in and took Kira and Scott, leaving Ava, Stiles and Malia. "Do you hear them? Can you hear Scott? Can you hear Kira? Lydia? Anybody? What are they saying?" Stiles asked as Malia sat by the rusted sinks.

She had her eyes closed trying to listen to what was going on, but as usual, Stiles wasn't helping. "I...I can't. I can't concentrate. I...There are too many sounds...and voices..." She said frustratedly and Ava crouched down in front of her.

"Okay. It's okay. Mal, breathe. Breathe with me, all tight? We practised this before, remember?"

"I'm trying, Ava," Malia said frustrated.

"It's okay. It's okay. Just focus on your anchor. Here, look at Stiles's eyes. Very good. Just focus on the sound of my voice. All you have to do is try to concentrate. Concentrate-" She was cut off by Malia leaning forward and kissing Stiles making Ava look away.

When they pulled away Malia's eyes glowed their natural vibrant blue. "They're killing him!" She said panicky making Ava listen in as well.

"He said Kate has Derek," Ava said making Stiles look over at the twins in shock.

"That's impossible. It's impossible! That can't be what he said." Stiles said.

"Why? Who...who's kate?" Malia asked looking at Stiles.

"She's a hunter. An Argent."

🔥🔥

"So, what now?" Stiles asked as Scott walked up to them. "She thinks she knows where we can find Derek," Scott said with a slight shrug.

"She's gonna tell us where?" Mal asked.

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide," Scott said and someone on a motorcycle drove up to them.

"Braeden," Scott said.

"Who is she?" Ava asked.

"She's a mercenary. She helped us out a while ago." Scott explained.

"Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesia," Braeden said making Ava and Lydia raise their eyebrows.

"The Church?" Ava asked. "What's 'The Church'?"

"It's not a place you'll find God."

🔥🔥

"Okay, we'll ask," Malia said as she and Ava leant forward.

"Who's Kate Argent?" Ava asked.

"Uh, I'd like to know, too," Kira said raising her hand from the back of the Jeep.

"Well, we were at her funeral. So, I'd like to know who she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground." Stiles started.

"She was never in it," Scott concluded.

"She was Allison's aunt. And a total sociopath." Lydia said.

"You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to," Kira said noticing how uncomfortable Scott got.

"Um, yes, he does." The twins said in unison.

"God." Stiles groaned. "That always creeps me out."

"Yeah, they're right. You guys should know. You need to know." Scott said and Stiles sighed.

"All right. Kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of Derek's family."

"Some of them survived, like Cora, Cassie and Peter." Scott started but got interrupted by Lydia.

"A very angry Peter."

"Yeah, he's the one who bit and turned me."

"And the one who finally caught up to Kate and killed her." Lydia finished.

"And we saw her buried," Stiles said.

"No. We saw a casket, remember? She wasn't in it. The Calaveras heard that Kate had been killed by an Alpha's claws. They wanted to make sure she was dead. Her body was healing. More and more, as she got closer to a full moon. She was coming back. So they switched out the bodies. They took her. If a hunter is bitten, they have to take their own life before they change. The Calaveras, treat the code like law. They make it their responsibility to enforce it." Scott explained.

"Good for her, I wouldn't do it either," Malia said.

"Would you kill half a dozen people to get out?" Scott asked. "Because that's what she did."

"So, Kate's a werewolf now?" Ava asked.

"I don't know. You know there's a saying, 'Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are'."

"What kind of shape is sociopathic bitch?" Lydia sassed. Something then hit the Jeep.

"What happened?" Ava asked as the jeep had suddenly stopped.

"I don't know, it felt like we hit something," Stiles said looking around the car.

"Scott, we need to get there by night. It's too dangerous, otherwise." Braeden said making Scott sigh and look at them conflicted.

"Go," Stiles said and Scott shook his head.

"Not without you."

"Dude, someone needs to find Derek. We'll figure something out. We always do. Just go." Stiles said and Scott nodded a went over to Braeden but Kira ran up to him.

As they talked Malia crouched down next to the tire. "Stiles, I don't think we hit something...I think something hit us," Malia said pulling out something that looked like a sharp bone making Stiles nod and quickly start to work on his jeep.

"Maybe we should just walk," Lydia said after a few minutes making him look up at her with a slight glare.

"Hey, I will never abandon this Jeep! Do you understand me? Ever. Ever. Ever." He said, getting back to work.

"Work faster, Stiles..." Ava said looking out in the distance with Malia. "There's something out here with us."

🔥🔥

"Lydia, could you please hold the light still for a second? It's really hard to see anything if you keep shaking it like that..."

"I'm shaking it like this because we're in the middle of nowhere with your broken down Jeep, and we're being attacked by yet another razor-clawed monster, and I'm terrified."

"Well, just be slightly less terrified...And hold this." Stiles said handing Lydia something her pulled out.

"What's this?" She asked.

"I don't know. I'm hoping it's not important." He said.

"Anything?" Kira asked walking up to Ava and Malia.

"It's too hard to see. We should've brought another flashlight." Malia said. Kira walked over to the headlights and reflected the lights off her katana. Looking out in the distance they could see a figure moving. Malia and Ava growled and ran forwards towards the figure making Kira run after them.

"Malia? Ava?" Kira caught up to the twins when they had matching slash marks across their waists. "What happened? What's out there?"

"I don't know, but it is big and fast," Malia said.

"And it cuts deep," Ava said breathing heavily like Malia. When the three heard the Jeep spluttering they ran towards it.

"You...You, please don't do that ever again!" Stiles said as they started driving.

"Do what?"

"I...I thought you just took off. I thought you were running."

"We were running," Malia said making Stiles sigh.

"No, like, I thought you were leaving," Stiles said and she shook her head.

"I wouldn't leave without you or Ava."

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"I would never leave without you or Ava. Them, I would leave." She said making Stiles glance back at the girls.

"That's uh...that's progress."

"That doesn't look good," Lydia said leaning over to look at Malia and Ava's cut.

"It's okay." Malia nodded and Kira raised her eyebrows.

"Are you sure? It looks deep." Kira said.

"I can feel it healing," Ava said nodding.

"You didn't see anything?" Stiles asked and the twins shook their heads.

"Barely...It had a strong scent, though." Malia said.

"Like what?"

"Death!" Ava said.

They pulled up to the church right as Braeden and Scott came running out. They all ran up to them up and all froze, apart from the twins.

"Is that him? Is that Derek?" Malia asked looking at Stiles.

"Uh...Sort of..." Stiles said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 260 23
This is season 4! The deadpool I'm so excited I'm sorry but everyone knows how my stories go I don't update a chapter at a time I update all at once...
139K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
120K 2.2K 21
โShe's more than just 30 million dollars.โž In which the pack deals with a new situation; The Deadpool. Stacey McCall has been through a hell of a l...