AMULET

By ggddcp

Hi!! It's me again....πŸ˜‰ With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❀ Please enjoy t... More

Prologue & Intro
Dream
Lost Journey
Cloud Village
The Journal
1st Clue
The Twins!
Sudden Storm!
Dragon Earrings
Pain!
Ice Cave
White Dragon
I Promise!
Sharing Soul!
Switching Places!
Pleasure for Twins(part1)
Pleasure for Twins(final)
Golden Dragon
Crystal Cave
Karma Return!!
Jade Dragon
Guardian
Broken Soul!
Bright Shadow
Become One...
Reality..!!
He's Coming!
Amulet

We're One!

111 11 9
By ggddcp

"MASTER!!!!!!!!" Wang come there and shocked to see Shenwei.....she rushed towards him and start healing Wei....Sang and Da also come there and kneel down their heads in front of unconscious Shenwei. 

aaarrrrhhh....rrrrhhhh..... Aaaaahhhhh!!" Shenwei snapped open his eyes and pant heavily.....and groan in pain, Wang healing his wounds but Wei still groaning in pain. "D-D....aahhh.....didi....di....is....ouuhhh....ok...ay.....okay! don't....t-t-tell about t....his...uhhh...ye..aaaa....aaarrrrhhh....zun....uuuaahhhh....Yezun! he wi....ll....ahh...mmm.....ummm.... will hurtaaaahhhh.....ummmmaaahhhh......aaarrrrhhh" Shenwei hardly speak in his cries and groaning.....and Wang only nod her head, while crying silently.

"GEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Yezun come and see his dear brother who brutally raped...injured and bruises seen all over his body. When Wei become unconscious..... Yezun feel Wei and teleport himself there. Yezun can't believe on his eyes when he see Wei "Ge! how could th....who did this to you gege...??" Yezun also crying while seeing his brother condition.

Later Yezun asked but Wei didn't tell him anything..... Yezun try so many times but other didn't utter a word. King and Queen also hurt after knowing this.....but they mostly worried for Wei's unborn baby, which they think breath inside him.

Cheng check Shenwei and look at him with shocked eyes.... but he told them that Wei's baby is fine....because Wei gesture him with his sad doey eyes. Queen become worried for Wei and Yunlan.... because what if Yunlan not accept him and reject him... then what will happen to Shenwei and his baby.

But before Yunlan came to know something......Yezun get this shocking news, that Wei's baby womb transfer to him and Da turn to statue. And after meeting with Sheng when Yezun come back to his room....and found Shenwei stand at window. Yezun hugs his brother and start crying... then Wei tell him everything, why baby transfer to Yezun....and who's Wei culprits.

Flashback Ends.....

******

"Tell me ZHAO YUNLAN..... you still thinking, it's all GE's fault?" Yezun chuckle and continue "I think you right about him..... it's his fault, that he wanna save me....and your baby! and he did this, all because of you....(coming close to Yunlan) YES! he let them abuse him... Mistreating him....RAPE him!! only for saving me and...(touching his belly) your baby.."

Yunlan shockingly listening everything... his tear never stop to falling down from his cute brown eyes.... which Shenwei like the most! Yezun look back to his brother.... then Yunlan "tell me... you still thinking about him like that...." Yezun's every word pierced Yunlan's soul.

"stop this nonsense and handover the all artifacts..... otherwise I'll make you all witness, how Shenwei body reacts when you give him pleasure!!" Zhujiu said while smelling Wei... and it's make other shiver. "NOOOO!!!! don't....aaaahhhh....please......nooooo!!!" Shenwei recall that day and pushed Zhujiu away then start screaming.

Yezun run toward him....and try to calm him, but Shenwei pushed him and taking back step "No! please.... didi! don't....I have to fix everything..." Shenwei said and meantime, Sheng come there with his men....and surrounded them from all side. "Young Master! I'm glad to see you alive....I thought after giving you that deadly poison.... you die but you still alive (coming close to Wei) or you want me to touch you again?"

Sheng said and Shenwei spit on his face "I would again let you touched me? so it's your misunderstanding, better i'd rather die" Shenwei said wave his hand and CONBO appear in front of him....who always help him.

But Sheng took his chance and take out a dagger then stabbed in Wei's stomach "Aaaarrrrrhh....ummm...nnm" Wei and Yezun both groan in pain.....

"MASTER....!!!!!!!!!" Conbo shout and pushed Sheng then hold Shenwei..... Yunlan also hold Yezun, and Wei smile to see Yunlan's worried face for his didi....Conbo without wasting time start healing Wei "watch out!!!!" Shenwei pushed Conbo away when.....he saw Sheng about to hit him.

Splashes of fresh blood hits their nostrils.....who present there, they all shocked to see the scene....they never ever image anything like this. Even Yezun also shocked to see his dear brother dangerous form..... Spiritual master Sheng's beheaded dead body, fall on the ground lifelessly.

"Father....!!!" Zhujiu scream after seeing the deadly move of SHENWEI....!!

YES!.....Shenwei kill Sheng in one move and turn toward Zhujiu....and seductively smirk "wanna taste me again...! *Uhh...umm* look, my body whimpering for you!!" Shenwei seductively walk toward Zhujiu and other taking his step back in frightened.

"Do.... don't come.....d-d-d.... don't....I said....(wei grab zhujiu's hand) noooo.... please don't! Please!!" Zhujiu plead with fear and Wei forcedly make him touch..... his private part "ahh..ummm.....aaamazing....uhhh...." Wei moan and Zhujiu pull back his hand, which make Wei frustrate.

"How could you........Aaaaa!!" Wei become angry and cut Zhujiu's hand "AAAHHH!!!!!" Zhujiu scream in pain and Wei laugh....then grab his other hand and about to make him touch.... someone hold Wei's hand tightly and pulled him back forcefully.

"STOP THIS.... XIAO.......WEI!! PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS...." Zhao Yunlan said in his weak voice and Wei turn back to see him. Shenwei silently looking at Yunlan's face.... like he trying to recognise him "yu....yun....yunlan....??!" Wei mumble and Yunlan slowly nod with tear in his eyes.

Shenwei smile faintly and slowly rise his hand to touch Yunlan's face..... his bloody soft palm cup Yunlan's face "you remember me? (Yunlan nod) look, didi! he remember me....." Shenwei said and hugs Yunlan tightly.....he hide himself in other chest, and start sobbing "please don't cry....Xiao Wei! It's hurting me....."

"HURT.....(wei look up) it's hurting me....my whole bo...aah.... AAAHHHHhhhhh...." Shenwei groan in sobbing and Yezun silently crying. Actually not only Yezun but other.....who present there they all crying while seeing Shenwei like this.

Shenwei slowly wipes Yunlan's tear "don't cry....didi is fine... and your baby too....(Yunlan want to say) it's okay! I know you love Yezun.... not me! and whatever happens between us, it's happens because you were mistakenly thinking me as Yezun.......but don't worry I fix everything, I transfer your baby.....to your LOVE!"

Shenwei look at Yezun with smile then place his palm on Yezun's belly "don't cry love! It's hurting your baby..... and if baby hurt, Ah la....(wei stop for a sec) Yunlan...I mean Yunlan!!" Wei said and angrily turn back.....then wave his hand in air.

"Ahhh..... help! yu...yunlan help me!.....Aahhh.....!!" 

Chu Shuzhi become frighten when he float in air "what happened darling! don't you want your reward..?!" Shenwei evilly smirk "No! please.... xiao wei! I know he did bad to you...but don't do the same mistake as him!" Yunlan try to calm angry Shenwei.

*******

On the other side Guo Chang Cheng slowly find all artifacts, and run toward the Sky Temple. "C'mon.... let's go! we have to reach at the temple....where we found that Amulet" Juliet said to her grandson and both leave from there immediately.

"Oh! Shit!!" Lin curse himself and come to Yunlan "Guo have all artifacts...and he going to the Sky temple...."

"He never reach at there......" Lin interrupt by growling Shenwei....he throw Chu away, and open his both arms widen.....then that three dragon artifacts appear in the air and started spinning..... then become a stormy maelstrom.

"Everybody take cover.....!!!" Shaya shout and everyone hide behind the pillars.... Shenwei's body also floating in the air, and that storm pulled him inside "GEEEEE.....noooooo!!!!!" Yezun run to save Wei but Liqian stop him. "don't go young master..... it's dangerous for the baby!!" but Yezun keep struggling and crying for his brother.... because Wei use his telepathy, and already inform Yezun.... that he going to SACRIFICE himself...

"Zhao Yunlan! I'm begging you please..... help my gege, he going to sacrifice hims...." Yezun plead but he sudden feel jolt and vomit blood "young master....!! Yezun!!!!" all guardians and Yunlan shout while seeing it..... Yezun cover his belly when he fall on the floor. Conbo come to Yezun and start healing him "what are you doing...." Yunlan asked and Conbo tell him.... Shenwei tell him when it's happens, that time save Yezun and the baby.

"Yu.... Yunlan!" Lin pat other's shoulder and make him look up....where a portal open and wearing that Amulet....Shenwei come out, but he looks different..... his hair grow long and waving in the air. Juliet and his poor grandson Guo also become part of that maelstrom "YOU ALL PAY! FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME.....!!" Shenwei said and his Amulet start glowing "hurry up! if you want to save your life.... run from there, otherwise that Amulet kill you all" Liqian said.

But it's already very late for them to think.... what to do, because that Amulet start sucking everything inside it.....that maelstrom become more dangerous when it's size grow "hhhheeelllpppp..... Aaaahhhh.......aahhh.....helppppp......AAaaHhhh......Hhhhuuu!!" Everyone screaming for help but that storm.....suck everyone one by one "young master! let's go...." Conbo .said but Yezun shook his head "No! you go save your life....I get birth with him....and I die with him!!" Yezun immediately wave his hand and teleport himself beside Wei.

Yezun hold Wei's hand and pronounce a spell....then lean to kiss Wei "without me..... you can't make it, after all we're ONE....... GEGE!" Yezun said in their kisses then hold that Amulet "Aaaahhhh......AAAaahh....!!" Yezun forcefully pull it out from other's neck and throw towards Yunlan "DESTROY IT!" Yezun shout and Yunlan catch it but.... before he can do anything, that Amulet sucks everything inside it....and shenwei's wounded body fall on Yunlan's arm.

"Xiao Wei! I.... it's....um....ehh.....o... open your eyes....ple....ase ......" Yunlan nudge him in his cries and other cough then open his beautiful doey eyes "I'm.....so.... sorry.....for....yo....your....ba....bab....y.....Ah...laaaaa....." only saying this, Shenwei take his last breath.....!!!

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Please enjoy while reading....and I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes...🙏

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
1.5K 109 7
A Weilan collaboration. Warning: This work is from a collection of lunatics... I mean talented writers, wonderful betas, and myself. Each one of us w...
686K 17.8K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...
144 17 9
Shen Wei was forced by her father to marry her own boss in her working place while her heart was already taken by another guy. But at the same time...