Breaking Friend Zone

Da MsDreamerGirl84

(Sequel to Possessive At First Sight) Highest Romance Rating: #70 Alexander James Demakis. One thing fo... Altro

Prologue
EBS Family Siblings
Chapter 1: Party
Chapter 2: Breaking Up
Chapter 3: Hell Bent
Chapter 4: Persistent Prick
Chapter 5: Baby
Chapter 6: Kick Out
Chapter 7: Drunk & Bunk
Chapter 8: Drunk
Chapter 9: Sexy Back
Chapter 10: Frustrations
Chapter 11: Confirmation
Chapter 12: Rebel
Chapter 13: Honesty
Chapter 14: Truce
Chapter 15: Call
Chapter 16: Brother
Chapter 17: Face off
Chapter 18: Dirty Secret
Chapter 19: Caught
Chapter 20: Yes!
Chapter 21: Dinner
Meet my son! (Not an update)
Chapter 22: The Parents
Chapter 23: Breaking news
Chapter 24: Horse Riding
Chapter 25: The Santorini's
Chapter 26: Santorini's Breakfast Fun
Chapter 27: Frantic
Chapter 28: Hard Times
Chapter 29: Heart Racing
Chapter 30: Saddle Up
Recommended Books
Chapter 31: Life's Test
Chapter 32: Pre-Trial
Chapter 33: Past Catching Up.
Chapter 34: Love
Chapter 35: First Real Date
Chapter 36: Plan
Chapter 37: Life Is Never Fair
Chapter 38: Storm Of Passion
Chapter 39: Blazing Fire
Chapter 40: Bliss
Chapter 41: Full Hearts
Chapter 42: Happiness
Chapter 43: Villa Allesandra
Chapter 44: If you say yes, you are mine forever!
Chapter 45: Wedding Ball
Chapter 46: The Verdict
Epilogue 1: Preparation
Epilogue 2 : Final and Conclusion

A short letter from the author

6.5K 333 63
Da MsDreamerGirl84

Hello, everyone! 

I hope everyone are all in a good spirit when you read this letter. 

First and for all, thank you for staying by for a long time. I apologize that I was gone for years. Real life screwed up. Covid hit and things was just out of control. Friends passed away, my son has to undergo speech therapy while trying to keep my job. And then I forgot my password, lol.

Anyhow, everything is back to normal. Son was out of speech therapy after 6 months, using zoom. It was hard and I don't think it helped him, but I was too eager for him to get all the help. Here in Canada, there is a very high expectation for a 2 years old. Not like where I was born and grew up with, Philippines. A two years old is still a baby. 

So after 6 months, my son finally talk, and in a day, there was a word explosion. All those talking I've done that I thought he never pick it up, I was wrong. He wasn't as articulated at his age now at 3.5 cause he wasn't really exposed with daycares or with other people. Main reason is the covid. My mother-in-law who is a Turkish, a very protective one was taking care of him. And their English isn't fluent. But he's very good at building (legos), puzzles (he can solve a 100 pieces puzzles at age 3) and I would say his motor skills is way off his age. I should have known at the very beginning that he concentrated first on his motor skill before his speech. At 3 months, he already can sit and 4 he rolls. And now, he can jump off from two meters high ladder and land on his feet without stumbling. He's a daredevil, my little monkey. 

 Sorry for that long message. 

So, I'm back for good. Though I noticed that it's harder for me to connect to the character I created, seems those emotions are hardly put into words... but I am trying. I have so many ideas, and that years of... lets just say vacation, I've collected lots of fresh ideas, plots and scenes in my head. Now, the struggle is to put them into words, cause I want you to feel like you were in that scene. You can picture it. Lets cross our fingers, but I'm so excited to write again!

By the way, after I finish this book, I would like to continue and try to finish Vito and Audi's story, 'The Assassin's Baby'. I'd like to finish that Assassin's Series first and be done with it. Then I'll start with Maddening Max. I know a lot has been waiting for it. Wink*

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for the unwavering support and for all the sweet and genuine messages! It's uplifting!

Before I leave you all, I'm doing book recommendation next, if you have friends who has books or anyone you know that needed a little help getting recognize, let me know. I'm more than happy to post it. This is the only simple way I could give back your kindness.

Have a good day, everyone! 

Hugs and kisses!

With a thankful heart,

Ros

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
627K 17.5K 44
Alexandra Black has had everything she's ever wanted all her life. New clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. But what will happen when something she do...
128K 2.2K 43
๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€...
1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqรบe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...