Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

39

8.8K 121 90
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Cleo Horan

God, my head hurt.

I groaned and tried to open my eyes, but it was too bright because of the sun and there was something very heavy on top of me.

That something was Harry.

He was deep asleep and snoring just a bit, with his head literally on my boobs and one of his legs was hooked on mine. We were pretty much tangled and I was starting to feel hot, I was literally sweating and maybe that's why I woke up.

I just knew I woke up earlier than I should because every single muscle in my body protested and I realized Harry was accidentally putting his weight over my injured thigh and my hand was trapped in between our bodies as well... my right hand.

Fuck.

The pain slowly became stronger as I became conscious, and I was fully awake by the time I decided to open my eyes.

We were in the living room... on the couch. Why the fuck did we sleep here?

The last thing I remembered was Ash bringing the booze and Zayn arriving
from New York.

The rest was just a blurry mess that made my head hurt, so I didn't think
about it too hard. It was too early for thinking.

I yawned, feeling a weird taste in my mouth that wasn't only from vodka and weed-

Shit, did I give Harry a blowjob and didn't remember?

Oh, my god, I honestly had no idea what had happened and maybe I drank a little too much... and also smoked a little too much.

The weed Ash brought us was really damn strong and very good, and it'd been a while since I drank and got high just for fun. It was unusual to me and it felt very nice, it made things feel normal for a little while.

I didn't want reality to crash in along with all of our problems, so I was just going to enjoy my hangover and pretend shit wasn't complicated.

But right now I had to get up and change my bandages, get some painkillers, and drink some water.

I looked down at Harry and he looked pretty damn comfortable when he nuzzled up against my boobs, literally burying his head in them and holding me tighter as he wrapped his arm around my middle.

Shit, I needed to get up without pushing him to the floor and this couch would make that a very challenging task.

Harry was big, I had no idea how we managed to fit here and sleep together.

Maybe we were too drunk to even go to the bedroom but we were going to regret that, my body hurt as much as my head and I just knew he was going to be just as hungover.

So I carefully grabbed his arm and pushed his hand off me before I held his head with both hands and squeezed my way out of his hold, placing a cushion below his head before I let him lay down on his own on the couch.

He groaned and shifted a little, holding the cushion and letting out a deep breath as he resumed his sleep as if nothing had happened.

And now I was on my feet, grabbing the armrest of the couch before I could fall on my ass.

I was feeling dizzy and I moved too fast, my brain was way too slow for this shit.

I looked around the room and spotted empty liquor bottles, several empty glasses and beer cans, the ashtray was full of put-out joints and cigarettes... fuck, the room smelled like a pub and I froze as soon as I realized Zayn was sleeping on the other couch.

God, I didn't even remember him leaving or what we talked about, but maybe he was too wasted to leave and just decided to crash here instead. I mean, I couldn't blame him... he just had a daughter and he was pretty stressed, we dumped a lot of shit on him about what happened and we all needed some time off the chaos.

His white shirt was all wrinkled and I could've sworn he wasn't wearing sweatpants when he arrived... but he was wearing them now.

Fuck, my head was throbbing.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen, adjusting my dress and feeling this weird numbness on the lower half of my body, usually the type I'd feel the day after some very good sex. Which was very weird because I could feel Harry and I hadn't fucked and my body would need a couple more days before we could do that.

This was so damn weird, definitely the last time I planned on getting so fucking wasted.

I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with some water from the sink, leaning against the counter as I slowly drank it. My mouth felt too dry and I needed some food and also to brush my teeth as soon as possible.

I looked down at my bandages and they were stained with blood, which was probably why my wounds were hurting like a bitch this morning. I wasn't careful at all and that couldn't happen again. I placed the cup on the counter and slowly removed the bandage from my hand, analyzing how my severed finger looked.

There was a bit of dry blood on the stitches but it didn't look swollen, it just hurt. I also removed the bandage from the cut on my thigh and that looked a little worse, I had to clean it and bandage it again.

Fuck, I didn't even want to see how the cut on my cheek looked now.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I thought you were in the bathroom." Zayn scared the shit out of me and I just stared at him when he stopped at the doorway.

He was blushing and also looking at me with wide eyes as if he had seen a fucking ghost.

Well, he didn't look as hungover as me but maybe his metabolism was
better.

"I'm here. My head hurts." I groaned. "Can you get me the first aid kit in the bathroom and help me out? I'm too dizzy and it hurts."

"Cleo... are you okay?" He asked me, almost whispering.

"No, I'm bleeding. Just go get the fucking kit, please." I rolled my eyes and Zayn hesitated a little before he finally walked out of the kitchen.

I took a seat on one of the stools by the counter and waited for him to come back, and I was glad he also brought a wet towel and some gauze.

His eyes looked clearer today, almost yellow because of the sun coming through the window. God, it was always so fucking sunny here.

But I could tell he was doing his best not to look at me, occasionally swallowing nervously and glancing sideways as if he was expecting me to say something.

I watched as he grabbed the antiseptic and the gauze, the wing tattoo on the side of his neck was really pretty, and the way the top buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned made it easier to see the colorful designs he also had on his chest.

"Uh, here." he cleared his throat, looking at me as he handed me the gauze. He was acting weird and I didn't know why, so I focused on cleaning the spot my pinky finger used to be and I winced in pain, making sure to bandage it properly after I was done. He just looked at me with wide eyes, making it seem like he wanted to hide inside the fridge.

I grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it to expose my thigh, so I could have better access to the cut there. Zayn cleared his throat again and took a step back from me as I cleaned my wound, and I raised one eyebrow at him.

"Why are you being so weird?" I asked, bandaging my cut.

"Cleo, how hungover are you?" He asked me, keeping his eyes on mine when I lowered the strap of my dress so I could redo the bandage on my shoulder now.

"Shit, I need your help," I told him. "Which proves I'm very hungover, quit being so weird and help me."

Zayn cursed under his breath but he complied, stepping closer again and grabbing the antiseptic and the gauze. He carefully cleaned my gunshot
wound but it looked very good already, it was healing nicely.

I looked up to meet his eyes and he was doing his best to keep his gaze on my shoulder, but I could tell his entire body was tense. He briefly glanced at me and caught me staring, but I was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on.

"All done." He cleared his throat, about to step away from me when I grabbed his arm.

"Zayn, what the fuck is going on?" I asked him, his body tensed even more after I touched him and his eyes were wide. "Did I say something last night? Is that it?"

"You said a lot of things." He closed his eyes, pulling away from me and sitting on the stool next to mine, but making sure to keep a distance from me. "God, this is so fucking awkward. I can't do this."

"You're scaring me." I chuckled nervously, honestly not knowing what to expect anymore. "What happened, Zayn?"

He looked deep into my eyes now and he was chewing the inside of his cheek, glancing at the doorway as if he wanted to check if we were alone.

My tone was clear enough for him to know that I really wasn't in the mood to wait for an explanation.

"You kinda... we kinda... I- I kinda watched something I shouldn't." He stuttered, and he looked like he was terrified of me. "Please, I thought you'd be in the bathroom and I would sneak out-"

"Sneak out? Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What did you watch?"

"You sucking my dick, baby. And a few other things." Harry walked into the kitchen and I choked on air, coughing several times as Zayn practically jumped from the stool.

What the fuck?

Harry smiled at me as he walked towards the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water as he yawned.

His face was all marked because of how deep he slept and his curls were a huge mess on his head. His cheeks were a cute shade of pink though, and I stared at his face as I tried to process what the fuck he just said.

Harry adjusted his shirt before he took a sip of the water, looking very fucking unbothered as Zayn and I just gaped at him.

Is this why Zayn was so fucking weird? Did he literally watch me giving Harry a blowjob?

Well, it would explain the taste of cum in my mouth but how the fuck did this happen?

"What is going on?" I let out a deep breath.

"Zayn watched us last night, don't you remember?" Harry chuckled. "This is priceless. My ego is enjoying this so fucking much."

"Are you serious?" I gaped at him, not knowing how he was being so fucking shameless about this.

Well, it was Harry.

"You started it, don't look at me like that." Harry snorted, drinking more water before he glanced at Zayn. "Did you forget too?"

"I remember." Zayn groaned, covering his face with his hands and looking just as uncomfortable as I was feeling, I started it?

What?

"Am I the only one not giving a fuck?" Harry asked, walking closer to the stool I was sitting on. "We were drunk as fuck and it happened, it was fun.

Good morning."

"Did we..." I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing at Zayn this time as flashes from last night started to play in my head. "Did you touch Harry?"

I couldn't quite remember it all but I knew I had kissed Harry in front of him and I pretty much begged him to keep going, I was so fucking horny... and I could've sworn I remembered something about Zayn touching himself- Fuck.

"Oh, no. I didn't touch either of you, chill." Zayn widened his eyes and leaned back against the wall. "I don't have a fucking death wish."

"Good to know you're aware." Harry smiled at him, but it didn't reach his eyes, and then he placed his hands on my shoulder as he stood behind me with his gaze focused on Zayn. "I think we can collectively forget just the small detail that you made yourself come thinking about my girlfriend, laugh about the rest and start our day."

For fuck's sake.

I froze and my cheeks were burning hot, I wanted to bury myself alive and Zayn looked like he was willing to help and join.

"If it makes you feel any better, I was watching both of you. So I also thought of you too and no, it wasn't my fault and yes, let's please forget it."

Zayn blurted out, clearing his throat and reaching out to grab the cigarette
pack I'd left on top of the counter.

If he was smoking regular cigarettes then he was very nervous and I couldn't blame him. I had no idea what to do or how to fucking react.

I was slowly remembering now... I was indeed the one who started this and I knew Zayn had been watching us all night, even when Ash was still here. I was the one who said we should let Zayn watch and it was my brilliant idea to think it wasn't gonna be awkward.

It was very fucking hot, I wasn't going to deny that. Something about having Harry completely in control of me while someone else was watching just made me really wet, and the fact it was Zayn made it better.

I knew they used to fuck, but now Harry was only mine. And Zayn was someone very nice to look at, I wasn't blind... fuck, I really watched him jerking off.

He fucking watched me having an orgasm.

This was why he changed his pants.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I was never going to smoke and drink again.

"Please, let's be adults here. He's heard us fucking before, and this time we didn't even fuck." Harry sighed, cupping my chin and tilting my head up so I could look at him. "We had fun, we were drunk. And you proved just how wild you can get while intoxicated, I'm surprised, baby."

"Fuck off." I pushed his hand away, standing up from the stool.

How was he being so okay about this? And why the fuck was he smiling?

His ego was so fucking annoying sometimes and I just knew he was going to tease me about this, as if the pinky jokes weren't enough.

But it really was my fault.

And no, deep down I didn't regret it. It also made me feel powerful... I
wanted to show off and being shameless about it was fun while it lasted.

And now it was over and reality crashed in.

God, Zayn just had a daughter.

"You're all playing saint now, cute." Harry rolled his eyes at me, glancing at Zayn with a sly smirk. "I gotta pee and take some painkillers, you two have fun. Not too much, though."

And then he walked out of the kitchen, leaving me behind with Zayn as every single memory of last night replayed in my head.

"This never happened," Zayn spoke up, scratching the back of his head and daring to look at me again.

"Agreed." I sighed. "Nothing happened."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
13.5K 155 38