Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

38

14K 146 51
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Harry Styles

I was very high and drunk, safe to say I wasn't in control of my thoughts or actions anymore... I was still a bit aware though, and that's why I was very fucking shocked and turned on at the same time.

Cleo's mouth was on my neck at the moment and she left wet kisses over the bruises there as my hand was still on her ass, tracing her tattooed initials with her tongue while Zayn watched.

His eyes were narrowed and his chest was heaving with deep breaths, he was probably as surprised as I was by this whole turn of events...but he didn't look mad about it.

I wasn't mad about it... as long as he didn't dare to lay a finger on Cleo.

And as long as we stayed on separate couches.

She wanted him to watch? I could give him something to watch. I noticed he was staring a little too much the moment he started getting high and drunk, and we were all very wasted and not in our right minds now. I couldn't blame him, look at Cleo.

It was hard to explain what I was feeling but I was turned on... we all were.

And fuck, I was never much into exhibitionism and it never fucking crossed my mind that Cleo would want someone to see us... I knew she was a horny drunk and the weed intensified that, I was the same.

She shocked me when she grabbed my hair and made me kiss her neck, asking me to keep going and being well aware that we weren't alone in the room. I had never done this before, it was completely different from a threesome... somehow hotter. Maybe because the tension was practically suffocating and this was completely unexpected.

Cleo and I were possessive as fuck but so fucking egocentric... I liked being watched, but she was usually shy about this. This was already feeding my ego way too much, the way Zayn instantly obeyed when I told him to sit down made a chill go down my spine.

It was a fucking bad idea to mix drugs and alcohol tonight, but it felt oddly exciting. Perhaps because it seemed wrong, but it made me feel so fucking powerful.

I was going to enjoy this for sure, and maybe Cleo didn't even know how much this turned her on until she kissed my neck while he was watching.

Maybe she just discovered a new kink by accident and being bold because she was intoxicated kinda spurred me on.

My brain was working in slow motion but I liked this more than I should... especially since I knew she was mine. Showing her off was so fucking hot.

Her tongue was teasing my earlobe now and I kept my gaze focused on Zayn. He was still sitting on the couch opposite from where Cleo and I were, only a small center table separated us.

It was enough space to make sure he wouldn't touch, but close enough for him to watch.

And the way he didn't even hesitate to admit he wanted this proved how caught off guard he was by his own reaction. I could see he was getting hard already and it felt really fucking good knowing he'd never dare to touch Cleo. She was all mine and I knew she wanted to show it.

There was something captivating about this and maybe the fact we trusted Zayn was the only thing that made this feel acceptable. Well, I didn't want to think about how my sober brain would react in the morning.

We too fucking wasted to even process what was going on, it was a little too late to stop now that we all clearly wanted this.

Cleo placed her hand on my thigh while her tongue kept teasing my neck, and she slowly moved up until she palmed my erection over my trousers, enough to remind me how much this was affecting me. I was harder than I thought.

Her mouth was hovering over my ear as she touched me, and Zayn's gaze shamelessly lowered to watch. I knew it was dangerous when he mixed drugs and alcohol too, but I never expected this to happen.

Maybe he was still sexually frustrated and to be honest, Cleo and I also were because we had this house all to ourselves and we couldn't properly fuck because of our wounds. So yeah... this was happening.

"Is this what you want, baby?" I spoke up, reaching out my hand to grasp Cleo's jaw and force her to meet my eyes. "Do you want him to see how much of a good girl you are to me?"

"Yes," Cleo said without hesitation, her eyes were nearly black because of how dilated her pupils were and she tightened her grip around my cock
making me moan.

"Yes what, baby? You know what to say." I whispered, letting go of her jaw and looking down to watch as she stroked me over the thin fabric, and I got harder by the second.

"Yes, daddy." She breathed, and I looked up to meet her eyes again.

She turned her head to look at Zayn as he shifted on his seat, and Cleo smiled. God, she was so fucking hot, she knew exactly the effect we were having on him and she was clearly getting off on it.

"Is this what you want, too?" I spoke up, catching Zayn's attention as Cleo lowered my zipper.

Zayn nodded, breathing a bit more heavily as he looked down to watch as she slipped her hand under my pants, keeping it over my underwear.

"That's not an answer." I raised one eyebrow at him as Cleo slipped her hand under my boxers to hold my cock, tightening her grip before she started to stroke me.

I threw my head back on the couch and moaned a little too loud, enjoying her touch as if I hadn't felt it in years.

My senses were hazy and heightened, everything felt so fucking intense.

"Yes." Zayn finally answered, clenching his jaw again.

My mouth was already dry and my heart was beating so fast, this definitely wasn't how I planned my night to go. I knew Cleo and I couldn't fuck just yet because of our condition but a little foreplay wouldn't hurt anybody.

And we were too into this now to stop.

Thankfully we were all on the same page and Zayn knew me well enough to not fucking dare to move from his spot on the couch, I trusted him.

This was all about showing and watching... and Cleo managed to become even hotter.

She started to lower my boxers and I helped her, lifting my hips from the couch so I could lower my pants and underwear just enough to free my throbbing length. God, this was too fun.

I knew I was a narcissist but feeling this much power was only making me enjoy this even more.

So I threaded my fingers in the back of her hair and roughly forced her lips to meet mine, invading her mouth with my tongue and keeping her still as I kissed her.

She kept stroking me and brushing her thumb over my leaking tip, teasing me just how she knew I liked until I moaned into her mouth.

I was never someone who was ashamed or embarrassed but Cleo was a bit shy sometimes. That shyness completely disappeared when she was under the influence and combining all of us high and drunk together was a bad idea.

Well, we were bad.

She moaned into my mouth when I deepened the kiss, and I nipped at her bottom lip before I used my grip on her hair to pull her away from me and push her head down.

I looked at Zayn and his gaze was focused on her as her mouth got closer to my cock, and I noticed his hand had slid upwards on his thigh.

"Wanna show him how good you make me feel?" I looked down to ask Cleo and she nodded, leaning forward so she could flick her tongue on my tip.

"Fuck! A dirty little whore desperate to put on a show, yeah?"

Cleo moaned shamelessly, wrapping her lips around my tip as I looked at Zayn, and he cursed under his breath, giving in and palming himself over his pants.

Goosebumps erupted all over my body and I gathered Cleo's hair in a makeshift ponytail, making sure we could watch as she took me deeper into her mouth.

She was moving more carefully and slowly because of her wounds but everything just felt so fucking hot.

Especially when she opened her eyes to look at Zayn while she lowered her head to take me all the way inside her mouth.

"Fuck." I moaned, pulling her back by her hair. "What do you say, baby? Can he touch himself while watching us?"

Cleo pulled away with a smile, wrapping her hand around my slick cock and glancing sideways at Zayn. He had moved his hand back to his knee, but the bulge in the front of his pants made it clear he was enjoying himself.

"Yeah," Cleo said, and I was still holding her hair when she leaned down again, licking a long stripe from my base to my tip, humming in the process.

"Go on, show daddy what you can do with that mouth." I smiled at her, not having to ask twice before she wrapped her lips around my cock again, stroking me at the same time as she sucked me off.

And I looked at Zayn, but his eyes were focused on Cleo as she took me down her throat until she was choking on me. Only me, and no one else would ever feel her like this.

"Like what you see?" I asked him, tightening my grip on her hair so I could push her head down and force her to keep choking on me. "She said you can touch yourself, don't worry."

"Jesus fucking Christ." Zayn breathed, giving in one more time and bringing his hand closer to his crotch again so he could touch himself over his pants. "Harry-"

"Enjoy the show." I interrupted him, letting Cleo take control again so she could pull away to breathe.

She focused her attention on my tip now, with short flicks of her tongue over my slit as she tasted my pre-come, moving her hand just at the right pace to make my eyes roll back and I moaned a little too loud.

I glanced at Zayn and he was biting his lower lip as he watched, completely giving in when he lowered his zipper and slipped his hand under his pants.

"Show us how much you're enjoying this," I said, instantly making his eyes meet mine, and Cleo pulled away from my cock, keeping only her hand moving in lazy strokes.

Her lips were swollen and wet, and her flushed cheeks only made her look hotter.

Zayn didn't hesitate when he freed his length, keeping a tight grip around his very hard cock as he started to stroke himself.

I tugged Cleo's head back by her hair, making her look at me again as she moaned, she had looked enough.

"Finish me off and swallow it all," I told her. "You're a whore just for me aren't you?"

"Yes, daddy." She moaned, right when Zayn moaned as well.

I shouldn't enjoy this as much as I was, but I was a snob... Cleo was mine and she knew that. And she wanted me to be in charge and use her, and she wanted Zayn to watch. She was more of a sub than I assumed and this was so fucking hot.

I pushed her head down again and she kept her mouth busy while I made sure to keep her hair off her pretty face. Zayn had spread his legs a little and his strokes were lazy, as if he was trying to make himself last as he watched.

I knew him for over a decade now, he was liking this a lot and my drunk brain was having fun.

Cleo moaned when I was deep in her mouth, and I felt the back of her throat as she started to bob her head, hollowing her cheeks to intensify every single feeling. I was going to come very soon, I didn't plan on holding back and I was too high to control myself.

"Do you like watching?" I asked Zayn, already knowing the answer.

He was stroking himself a bit faster and I moaned when Cleo took me deep down her throat and swallowed around me, before she sucked just on my tip again.

"I do." He moaned, looking down to watch her.

"Good, because that's all you're gonna get." I smiled. "She's all mine."

Cleo moaned again, flattening her tongue and taking me just in the right way to make me get closer and closer to the edge, holding my thigh as she swallowed around me and choked on my cock again.

It was enough to trigger my orgasm and I threw my head back, moaning her name and tightening my grip on her hair to keep her head still as I came deep down her throat in short spurts.

I waited until I came down from my high to look at Zayn again, and I just knew he was holding back his release. His movements were slow and he looked very damn pleased if you asked me.

I grabbed Cleo by her hair again to pull her face closer to mine, this time wrapping my fingers around her throat and choking her while my tongue desperately met hers in a lazy kiss so I could taste my cum in her mouth.

She moaned again, and I lowered my hand from her neck as I kept kissing her... but I opened my eyes to look at Zayn when my hand reached her tits. I groped her slowly as he watched, and then I lowered my hand even more. I pulled away from the kiss and she was breathless already, holding my arm for some support as I moved my hand lower... and she was already spreading her legs for me.

The fact she was wearing a dress made things easier and there was no fucking way I'd let her get undressed in front of him... he wouldn't see her, I simply slipped my hand under the hem of her dress and kept moving my fingers upwards on her thigh.

She moaned my name the moment I brushed my knuckles over her center, keeping my bandaged her on her thigh as she arched her back for me. I could make her come with my left hand, I was certain of that.

Cleo opened her eyes to look at Zayn again, and his ragged breaths were echoing around the living room as he touched himself.

I pushed her underwear to the side and glided my finger back and forth on her soaking wet folds, she was dripping for me already and the strangled moan that escaped from her throat was so hot.

"You like this, don't you?" I leaned closer to whisper in her ear while she kept her eyes on Zayn, and I slowly pushed my middle finger inside her.

"No one is ever going to touch you but me."

"I know, daddy. I'm only yours." She whispered, glancing at me when I curled my finger inside her to massage that sensitive spot craving for my touch.

Her words made me shiver and only spurred me on, I used my thumb to press on her clit and make her squirm for me.

"Tell him you're mine," I whispered, looking deep inside her eyes. "Let him know I'm the only one you want to fuck this tight little cunt."

"Fuck, oh my god." Cleo groaned, circling her hips to feel more of my fingers before she looked at Zayn again so she could talk to him.

"I'm his."

"Good girl," I told her, fucking her with my finger just how I knew she liked. "I'm gonna make you come so hard so he can watch just how fucking good I am to you."

Zayn cursed under his breath, not bothering to hide how much my dirty talk was affecting him as well, and I glanced at him this time as I pushed two fingers inside Cleo now. She grabbed my arm, spreading her legs a bit more as my hand was keeping her covered from him, but his eyes were focused right there as he tightened his grip around his cock.

I had no idea why this was so fucking hot, but my thoughts were too hazy and I had way too much alcohol in my system.

So I focused on Cleo, pushing my fingers inside her until it reached my rings, making her squirm again and moan louder as she dug her fingernails into my arms.

"I'm gonna cum-′′ She was interrupted by her own moan when I applied more pressure with my thumb on her clit, trusting my fingers harder inside her until her thighs trembled for me.

The pornographic sounds of how wet she was were making me lose my fucking mind and my gaze was focused on her face, scrunched up with pleasure. I loved watching her come, it was fucking breathtaking and I massaged the right spot inside her over and over again to trigger her climax.

"Harry- fuck!" She moaned, throwing her head back on the couch when her cunt clenched around my fingers, and I fucked her harder to prolong her high right when I looked at Zayn.

He was stroking himself with more determination now and his jaw clenched just when he came, screwing his eyes shut as his cum was all over his pants and hand, and he let out a breathless moan that almost sounded relieved.

I slowed down my fingers and pulled them away from Cleo, adjusting her underwear again as she was too lost in her high, keeping her eyes closed.

I brought my fingers to my mouth to lick them clean before I pulled my pants and underwear back up, running my fingers through my hair before I dared to look at Zayn again.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath, his chest was rising and falling very quickly. "Where's the bathroom?"

He had already zipped his pants back up as well, but he made quite a mess indeed.

I smiled at him and I leaned back on the couch, being caught off guard when Cleo decided to push me down so she could rest her head over my chest as she kept her eyes closed, and we just laid there quite uncomfortably.

"Second door on the left," I whispered at Zayn, stopping myself from laughing because Cleo had literally fallen asleep already and I was about to join. "Don't get lost, Z."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 374 51
"You are my favorite everything" mature content.
60.8K 406 26
Enjoy
496 0 15
4 Girls, Five guys, 1 crazy adventure, and several different relationships.
184K 4.3K 38
"Even Gods favourite angel was a sinner, baby."