My Insanity | Dream SMP x Rea...

By -chocolate-cupcake-

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies." FEMALE READER đź”´there is no inti... More

Running
Welcome to the War
White Flags
Face to Face....Sorta
Rebirth
Secrets and Revelations
Kidnapped
Bad Energy
The Verge of Collapse
Duel of the Fates
The Execution
Wither
Before Its Too Late
He Knows
Back to the Overworld
The Election
Reunited Again
Decisions
The Wrong Decision
In Another Life
Edging Towards Insanity
The End of L'Manberg
Escape
New Beginnings
A Visit to Exile
Cursed
Mutual Enemies
The Egg
What if
The Beginning of Chaos
Things Are Getting Out of Hand
The Return
Crimson
A New Beginning
The Truth of Betrayal
Tommy's Manipulation
Technoblade's Execution
Roommates?
Welcome Home, Theseus
Targeted
When We Could Be Kids
See Through You
Just a Bedtime Story
History Repeating
As You Wish
Close Call
Ultimate Betrayal
Forever Different
Revived
Down With L'Manberg
Smoke and Fire
Something Isn't Right
They're Back
Long Live the Eggpire
One More Day
It All Makes Sense
Unknown Motives
Ancient Revenge
Race Against Time
Plan B
Uninvited
Out of Luck
End of the Line
Gone
Lost and Found
Dawn of the Disk War
Final Battle
The End of One Story...
Casino
Almost Alive
Can't Be Trusted
It Was You
No Way Out
Prison Break
Welcome Back to Exile
The Edge of the World
Never Safe
Back on Track
Creator of Chaos
Eternity
Stay
Missing in Action
What Comes Next
His Own Creation
Someone
To the Edge
Family Reunion
Warden
Fractured
Visit to Exile Island
The End of Tyranny
One Last Time
Beginning of the End
Not Quite Human
Who's the Real God Here?

Ghost Stories

2K 87 68
By -chocolate-cupcake-

"Gone?! What do you mean she's gone Philza?" Tommy asked, trying to step around Philza's wing. He pushed it down in an attempt to step over, only for Philza to sigh, and move it back up, sending Tommy sprawling backwards.

"Patience is a virtue my boy." Philza said. "Yes, she's gone. And by my guess, your first move would be to go back to exile searching for her."

"Well, yea!" Tommy said, standing back up, and once again attempting to push past Philza. "What else do you expect me to do? Stand by while she's hurt? What if someone came back for her? What if Dream-"

"If Dream came back then he'll be there when you go back too." Philza said.

"But what about your whole speech about how I can beat Dream and not to be afraid?" Tommy protested. "I have to try!"

"What you need is to slow down. Go tear those defenses around your house down, and make a plan." Philza said, moving out of the way of the exit. Tommy moved his hand up to reach for the ladder, but hesitated. "She's proven she's capable of surviving what this place throws at her. Even Dream. Im sure she'll find a way to survive this."

——————————

"There is no way she's surviving this." Quackity said, shrugging and walking away from the medical bed, whistling.

"Aren't you just such an optimist?" Wilbur asked.

"Hey. I call them how I see them, and that is not a pretty sight." Quackity said. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"My god you're both incompetent." Sapnap said, stepping past the two. Quackity looked in surprise at the doorway through which he had came through, and saw Karl.

"What is he doing here?!" Karl and Quackity asked in sync.

"Get over it." Sapnap said.

"I told you Karl isn't welcome in Las Nevadas." Quackity said, placing his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Do you want her to live or not?" Sapnap asked.

"Yes! Please, everyone just shut up and let's fix this." Revivebur said.

"To be honest, I don't care if she lives or not." Quackity said.

"I don't exactly know who Y/N is, so..." Karl said, attempting to agree without coming off as harsh.

"Finally, something you two can agree on." Sapnap said, retrieving a shimmering pink potion from a small leather bag.

"Yea, well, it wouldn't be the first time Karl couldn't remember someone." Quackity said, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me-" Karl began to protest. Wilbur and Sapnap shot Quackity and Karl both a look of frustration. Karl paused and reconsidered. "You know what- maybe it's best I wait outside."

"Yea, I think so." Quackity said, turning away from the doorway.

"Can we get back to what's important here?" Sapnap asked.

"Please?" Wilbur added. He stepped cautiously behind Sapnap to watch as he stitched the wound all the while treating it with what had to be months of scavenging's worth of healing potions.

"Why are you even here?" Quackity asked.

"Because I called him here after I found Y/N." Wilbur responded.

"Okay?" Quackity asked sarcastically. "I didn't invite him, so I gathered that much. I mean, why did he agree? Weren't you and Y/N rivals or something?"

"We weren't anything. And we aren't." Sapnap asked. "This is about a common cause. We both want Dream in prison, we both at least thought we were friends with him, and we both got screwed over."

Sapnap administered the last bit of potion, almost simultaneous with Y/AB's eyes shooting open. Sapnap stepped backward, and they all stood around her waiting to see what would happen next. They all knew about the curse and how it could get worse each time she was saved from death.

They waited for a response as she carefully eyes the surrounding and the people around her.

Quackity carefully put his hand on the hilt of his sword again, remembered what her sibling had done to him, and what she probably wanted to do.

Wilbur took a step back, as the last time he spoke with her, well, she probably doesn't hold that account in good terms.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Y/N finally said, raising her eyebrows in confusion at the three. Sapnap shrugged and reached for a coup of bandages to cover the narrow entrance and exit wounds. He reached over, and Y/Ngrabbed him by the wrist.

"I'll do it." She said, taking the bandages, and placing them on the wounds.

"Geez, fine." Sapnap said, putting his hands up in a small motion of mock surrender. "Have it your way. But just do you know, Dream and I-"

"I know." She responded. "Otherwise you'd be dead where you stand."

Sapnap raised his eyebrow in concern and question, and backed away from the medical table.

"Fair enough. I'll leave you three alone." Sapnap said, exiting the room.

Revivebur turned to Quackity, who was busy lighting a cigarette.

"Quackity, do you think you could-" he began to ask.

"No." Quackity said. With that, he walked to the far end of the massive medical room, and leaned against the wall.

"Alright then." Revivebur said, turning back to Y/N. "How come every time I find you again, you've been tangled up in a mess with Dream."

"I don't know? Why don't you go ask him." Y/N responded hatefully. "Seeing as you two are great friends now."

Revivebur nodded to himself, and moved his hand to scratch the back of his neck nervously.

"Right. That." He said. "Listen. I made a mistake. Dream may have brought me back to life, but I still should've listened to you. He was the enemy first, after all."

"I forgive you, Wilbur." Y/N said.

"No, you don't." Revivebur said. "You're saying that because you want it to be true."

"What?" Y/N asked.

"You want to forgive me so things can go back to how they were before. You're still mad at me and I won't blame you for it." Revivebur said.

They both sat in silence for several moments, knowing it was the truth. Y/Nscannedthe brightl lit room. The walls held massive stained glass windows, and through the colored glass, Y/N noticed just how high up they were. And outside, several more brightly lit structures and billboards surrounded them. Now that she thought about it, she could hear distant music.

"Welcome to Las Nevadas." Quackity said from across the room, noticing Y/N's curiosity, and making a half hearted hand gesture towards the windows. "Please hurry up and leave. We don't want you here."

"Quackity!" Revivebur chastised.

"Call them-" Quackity began, taking a pause to put the cigarette back in his mouth. "Like I see them."

"Don't mind him." Revivebur said, turning back to Y/N. "He's just mad that the entire Blood God family is stronger than him."

"He's right though." Y/N said. "How long till I can leave? Tonight? Early tomorrow morning?"

"Leave? Okay, and then what? Where will you go?" Wilbur asked, suddenly taking a tone of authority over Y/N, the same way he used to act during the L'Manberg war.

"I have to help Tommy." Y/N answered, in a tone that said 'isn't it obvious?'.

"There you go. And then what? Hours each day spent watching your back, making sure Dream isn't there, ready to drive another sword through you?!" Wilbur asked. "It's ridiculous."

"I want to fight Wilbur." Y/N said. "It's what's right."

"You shouldn't be anywhere near Dream. Or Tommy, or any of it for that matter!" Revivebur said, standing up. "You're too important."

"No. I'm not." Y/N responded.

"Yes you are! To me." Revivebur yelled.

"No, I'm not." Y/N said, sitting up to face Revivebur. "I'm just some random person who showed up to L'Manberg one day. I'm no one."

"You're the only piece of L'Manberg that's still in tact." Revivebur said. "Tommy and Tubbo, they've changed. Me? I'm the one that destroyed everything any of them ever loved. But you..."

"So, what? I'm important because I'm the one part of L'Manberg that didn't get screwed over by your mistake?" Y/N asked. "You really think I haven't changed? Every day since L'Manberg has been gone, I've had to fight to survive. The Eggpire, Dream, everyone had some reason to be out to get me. Except Tommy. So I'm going to help. And you're in no authority to stop me."

"Why won't you let me do this for you Tommy?!" Wilbur blurred out. He stopped, looking at Y/N hoping she hadn't noticed.

"What did you say?" Y/N asked. At first, she thought he could have said it by accident, associating what she had just said with his outburst. But knowing Wilbur.... "Tommy? Is this what this is all about? You betrayed him then so now helping me is making up for it now?"

"No that's not-" Revivebur began to protest.

"You shouldn't of said that." A voice said. Y/N looked to the source of the voice, which appeared to be behind Revivebur.

Revivebur kept protesting, but Y/N wasn't focused on him anymore. She was focused on Ghostbur, who appeared to be standing right behind him.

"She's smart enough to see past your aimless protesting. You know that." Ghostbur said.

"Y/N are you listening?" Revivebur asked, waving his hand across Y/N's face.

"Turn around." Y/N said to Revivebur. Revivebur furrowed his eyebrows together in a face of confusion and did as Y/N said. He looked and saw nothing more then a few pieces of furniture, the clear glass door, and Sapnap standing on the other side.

"What?" Revivebur asked.

"You don't- you honestly don't see him?" Y/N asked.

"Sapnap? Yes I see him-" Revivebur began to say.

"Not him, Ghostbur." Y/N said pointing. At this point, Quackity had become interested and had came over to investigate. 

Ghostbur looked over slightly at the mention of his name and smiled.

"Ghostbur is dead. He's gone and I'm here. Even if you wish it was the other way around." Revivebur said.

Y/N looked up at Quackity for any source of backup, and he just looked at her in utter disbelief.

"That's not gonna be an easy one to explain." Another voice said.

Y/N looked over to behind Quackity, and low and behold, there was Schlatt. Temporary president of L'Manberg.

"What the hell?" Y/N asked out loud.

"Yea, good luck with the whole 'I'm not crazy guys, I swear!' act you had going on." J. Schlatt said. "If they let you out of here now, it'll be to put you back in prison."

"Y/N?" Sapnap asked. Y/N looked over at Sapnap, who had gone unnoticed by her as he entered the room.

"Maybe we should administer an IV so she can recover longer. Somethings clearly not right." Revivebur said.

"Yea, no amount of medication is going to fix that." Quackity said. "But it's your call."

"Fine, I'll get my supplies." Sapnap said.

"Wait. Let me explain." Y/N said.

Sapnap stopped and turned around. And everyone waited for a response that would somehow explain Y/N looking at invisible people.

"Good luck with that." Quackity said.

A/N

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it a little more lighthearted in the way it was written, considering this is one of the few chapters where the main character isn't imprisoned or being tormented by some sort of villain character

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to introduce a new added effect to Y/N's curse where she can see people who no longer were physically present t(I.e. have lost all canon lives)

It won't be something that commonly reoccurs, but I thought it would be interesting to implement in case future lore allows it to be useful.

Anyways, I'm waiting for new lore to come out, but I'm thinking we have some upcoming parts of this story take place with Foolish and DreamXD. Let me know!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 52 28
This story line follows Wilbur Soot from the moment he joins the dream smp to further on. It follows the wars that took a part of the dream smp when...
92.8K 1.8K 26
Title: Sweet Gogy George NotFound X Reader. Chapter 1: You're a new member/player of the Dream Smp. Your friends with Badboy Halo since you and Badbo...
11.3K 413 38
𝒉𝒚𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉 ─── can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...
298K 8.8K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...