Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Sick day -E.O

4.7K 115 11
By melieme

@Caroline062521 suggested this idea. I put my own twist in it though. 

Narrator's POV.

Emma woke up to the sound of someone puking. In an instant, she jumped from her bed and into the bathroom. As soon as she saw her girlfriend, Lizzie, bend over the toilet emptying her stomach contents, she went to her and took a hold of her hair while also rubbing her back comfortingly. 

"It's okay. It's okay." She said trying to calm her girlfriend.

When Lizzie was finally done, she leaned against the wall. She didn't look too good.

"You have a bit of a fever." Emma said after touching her forehead. "Let's wash you up and get you back to bed." Lizzie only nodded in return.

Emma helped her clean herself up before helping her to bed.

"What are your exact symptoms?" Emma asked after she made sure Lizzie was snuggled in.

"My tummy hurts." Lizzie barely said.

"Oh honey, you must've gotten one of those stomach bugs." Emma carefully caressed her cheek. Lizzie only groaned in return. "Do you have work today?" Emma asked softly.

"Day off." Lizzie muttered.

"That's good at least. I can call in for you and get tomorrow's as well. Just to be sure." Emma suggested.

After a bit of consideration, Lizzie gave in and nodded.

"I'll go and call Maria." Emma wanted to get up, but Lizzie instantly grabbed her hand.

She knew she had to talk with Lizzie's manager because no one at Marvel knew who she was. Maria knew about her, and their secret relationship. 

"Don't leave." Lizzie said with such a sad and hurt voice.

It broke Emma's heart. 

"I'll be back in one second, I also have to bring you some pills to help you get rid of this stomach bug." Emma replied softly while caressing Lizzie's face. "We still have them from when I was sick. It will go away sooner if you start taking them now." She explained. "I also have to talk with my boss and see if he'll let me stay home today." She groaned.

"Don't take too long." Lizzie pouted.

"I'll be as quick as I can, my love." Emma gave her a kiss on her forehead then left the room.

After spending around 10 minutes outside their bedroom, Emma had some news. Some were good, some, not so much. 

"Okay, I'm back." She said as soon as she stepped foot into the room. "I have good and bad news, which ones do you want to hear first?" Emma asked carefully while taking a seat near the bed, close to Lizzie. 

"Bad." Lizzie muttered.

"I only managed to get half of the day off. I still need to go in and do my job." She pouted when she saw Lizzie's face drop. "I'm so sorry, my love." She apologized.

"It's not your fault." Lizzie said hoarsely.

"But on the good news. I talked with Maria, who talked with the people at Marvel and got the next 2 days off. If you don't get better by then, you will have a few other days off. I also talked with the doctor and explained the symptoms. He suggested that you should take the same pills I took when I had it. And also, a lot of rest and try to eat some light foods. A lot of vitamins though." She explained.

"Love you." Lizzie said after she was done. 

"I love you too." Emma gave her a big smile. "While on the phone, I prepared the vegetable for some soup. It is boiling right now, and it should be done by the time I have to leave for work. When you feel like it, please try to eat a little bit 'cause you need the nutrients." Emma explained patiently. 

"I'll try." Lizzie smiled at her caring girlfriend.

"Call me as soon as you're not feeling the greatest, okay? I will come in an instant." 

"I think I will be fine." Lizzie reassured her. 

The rest of the morning Emma did everything in her power to make sure her girlfriend has anything that she will need when Emma is away. Lizzie decided to sit in the living room since she doesn't think she'll sleep anymore, so at least this way she could watch something on the tv. 

She was wrapped in a soft blanket and had around her water, some fruits, her phone, and a trash can in case she feels like puking again and isn't capable of making it to the bathroom. 

"I need to get going now. Do you have everything you need near you?" Emma asked while gathering her things.

"I do. I feel a bit better so stop worrying about me." Lizzie said.

She did in fact looked a bit better than how she was in the morning, but it's still not her usual self.

"You asking me not to worry about you is like asking me to move a mountain. It's impossible." Emma stated.

"I do feel better, and if something happens then I'll call you." Lizzie said again.

"Good. I love you!" Emma said before pecking her lips and taking the car keys.

"Love you too. Drive safely." Lizzie called after her. 

"Always." Emma replied before leaving the house.

As hours passed, Emma only got one update from her girlfriend. She said that she is feeling a lot better than in the morning, and not to worry anymore. So that calmed Emma and let her work in peace.

What she didn't know though, was that some of Lizzie's co-stars heard about Lizzie being sick and went to take care of her, and also, to spend time with her. They knew she was alone so they made it their mission to entertain her while she wasn't feeling her best. 

After a few more hours of working, Emma was finally able to go home. It was early evening when she finally parked the car in their driveway. She went to the store and bought a few more things for Lizzie. Things that she knew her girlfriend likes.

She got out of the car, took the bags from the trunk and after that, she unlocked the door. She paid no attention to the living room, going straight for the kitchen counter so she could put the bags on it. 

When she turned around, she saw a bunch of strangers sitting in her living room watching something on tv, but no sign of Lizzie. Soon enough, Emma recognizes them as friends of Lizzie's. The ones from Marvel, to be precise. 

"Hello." She said to them simply before taking a cup from one of the cupboards and filling it with water. 

"Hi? Who are you?" Scarlett asked. 

"I'm Emma. How is Lizzie?" She got straight to the point.

If her mind wasn't so focused on Lizzie, she might actually freak out at the famous actors on her couches. 

"She went upstairs a while ago. She might be sleeping." Chris said confused.

Emma nodded once before looking at the soup on the stove. It doesn't seem like Lizzie has eaten any. While letting out a quiet sigh she made her way upstairs to see her girlfriend. 

In their room, Lizzie was cuddled up in the sheets. She seemed to be in a deep sleep so the last thing Emma wanted, was to wake her up. Gently, she placed the cup with water on the nightstand, on Lizzie's side of the bed. After that, she placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Lizzie doesn't seem to have a fever anymore, which is a relief. 

Emma left the room as quietly as she came in and only now realized that she still has her jacket on, so she went downstairs. She ignored the curious glances that were sent in her way and placed her jacket on the hanger. After that, she entered the opened kitchen space and started putting the groceries away. 

She put everything in their places with her back turned at the guests. She knew they most likely had a lot of questions, but answering them was the last of her worries. 

Lizzie and her well-being will always come first. 

"Have you guys eaten anything?" She asked after a while. 

Emma turned around and saw a bunch of them shaking their head. 

"We have some frozen pizzas if you want something quick. Or I can order something for you." Emma suggested.

"You don't have to worry about it." Scarlett said slowly.

"That was not an option." She said calmly. "Frozen pizza or take-out?" Emma asked again.

"Frozen pizza?" Renner asked more than responded.

"Okay." Emma nodded and took some boxes out of the refrigerator. 

She also took a small pot so she could warm some soup for Lizzie when she will come down. 

She must be friends with Lizzie, the cast figured. 

"Has Lizzie eaten anything?" Emma asked the guests.

"She had some fruits while with us." Renner confirmed her suspicions.

While waiting for the food to cook, she took a seat onto one of the armchairs that were available. She saw the blanket that Lizzie used earlier and smiled realizing that Lizzie sat there herself, a while ago.

Emma then turned her attention to the tv trying to recognize what the actors were watching. 

"Okay, I'm sorry. But who are you?" Robert finally talked about the elephant in the room.

"I'm Lizzie's." She went to say friend but her attention shifted to the top of the stairs. Lizzie was slowly coming down.

Emma was instantly up and went to her girlfriend. She squatted down and carried her, bridal style, to the armchair. There, she carefully placed Lizzie down comfortably, before crouching down in front of her. 

Almost automatically, their hands found each other. 

"Why didn't you call me to come and get you?" Emma asked since she saw Lizzie struggled a bit to walk.

"I thought I could do it." Lizzie responded sheepishly.

"What if you got hurt while doing it?" Emma asked, her eyes full of worry.

"I told you, I'm feeling better than this morning." Lizzie answered patiently.

"I'm going to bring you some soup, please try to eat some. You need some real food in your organism before you take your meds." Emma rambled.

"Do I have to?" Lizzie whined like a small child.

"Yes, you do. Your body needs some substance since you puked everything out earlier." Emma pouted in return knowing Lizzie won't be able to say no.

"Fine." Lizzie pretended to be upset. 

"Thank you." Emma smiled at her.

She got up from her position, ruffled her girlfriend's hair, and went into the kitchen. Emma would've kissed Lizzie right then and there, but couldn't since they have guests. She didn't know if Lizzie wanted to tell her friends about their relationship.

While in the kitchen she also checked on the pizzas that were in the oven. 

"I see you guys have met Emma." Lizzie addresses the guests with a blush on her face. 

"Yeah, we did earlier." Scar nodded. 

Soon enough Emma came with a tray and sat it softly on Lizzie's lap. 

"Here you go. Eat as much as you need, but please don't force yourself." Emma crouched again, so she could see Lizzie better.

"Thank you, baby." Lizzie replied softly. 

That definitely threw everyone off their tracks. 

"Don't mention it. Have you drank the water I brought for you upstairs?" Emma asked curiously.

"Just a bit." Lizzie nodded.

"Good." Emma smiled. 

She got up and touched Lizzie's forehead again, to make sure her fever was really gone. After that, she left a kiss on Lizzie's head and went into the kitchen to take the food out of the oven, and put another couple of pizzas in. 

While she was doing that, Lizzie started eating as nothing had happened. 

"What?" She asked when she saw that her friends were looking at her weirdly.

"Is there something that you'd like to tell us?" Robert asked while smiling.

"Huh?" Lizzie asked confused.

"You know." Scar pointed with her head at Emma who was putting the pizzas on some plates.

"OH! Oh. She is my girlfriend." Lizzie replied easily. 

"Girlfriend?" Renner asked to be sure.

"Yes. I told you guys I was in a relationship." She furrowed her eyebrows. 

"No, you didn't." Scar replied. 

"Stop furrowing your eyebrows. You'll get wrinkles and I know you don't want them." Emma spoke loudly from the kitchen, her back turned to everyone. 

In an instant, Lizzie started smiling.

"I really thought I did." Lizzie then shrugged. "Either way, you met her now." 

Emma came next to them carrying the plates of food and sat them on the coffee table.

"There is more cooking right now." She said before taking a seat on the armchair of Lizzie's seat. 

"You're not eating?" Lizzie asked while turning to look at her with big and curious eyes.

"No. I had a big meal at work." 

"Okay." Lizzie nodded. 

"You are not eating anymore?" Emma asked when she saw that her girlfriend was playing with the soup instead of eating it.

"No. I can't anymore." 

"That's no problem." Emma took the tray from her girlfriend.

"It is very good though. Thank you for making it." Lizzie smiled gratefully at her girlfriend.

Emma nodded and went to leave but Lizzie stopped her. She gave Lizzie a questioning look before Lizzie grabbed a handful of her shirt and pulled her into a kiss. 

"I love you." Lizzie said after the short kiss.

"I love you too." Emma gave her a big smile. "I'll go and take your meds." 

"That was so sweet." Scar said.

"She is the best, honestly." Lizzie looked completely enamored with her girlfriend.

"How long have you been together." Chris asked.

"Over a year." Lizzie replied smiling

"I'm actually surprised she is acting so normal around us." Robert spoke after he swallowed his bite. 

"Right now she is in her 'protective and worried girlfriend' mode. Otherwise, she would have acted more nervous around you guys." Lizzie cucked lightly.

"Just from what I saw, I can tell she really loves you." Renner gave Lizzie a kind smile.

"I know she does. She is always taking care of me. I couldn't ask for a better person to be my significant other." Lizzie rambled. 

After a few seconds, Emma came downstairs, completely oblivious to what was happening around her. She had one focus, and one focus only. Lizzie. Everything else was just background noise. 

"Here you go, my love." Emma gave it to her. 

"Babe, you have a hole in your shirt." Lizzie just now saw the little tear. 

"Yeah, I got it accidentally when I left the store." Emma chuckled embarrassedly. "It's fine though. I will go change in a bit." 

After Lizzie took her meds, she moved to the side a bit.

"Get here, I want cuddles." Lizzie demanded in a cute voice. 

Emma didn't say anything, she just complied with what was ordered. Emma sat behind Lizzie, bringing her sideways onto her lap. Lizzie instantly snuggled her face in Emma's neck. 

"So, how did you guys meet?" Robert asked, smiling at the cute couple. 

Do you guys have any requests for Christmas? Since it's coming and everything?

Anyway, I won't promise too many updates in the next weeks. Uni's being shit and I have a lot of things to do. Yay! Not to mention that I barely get a few days off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
551K 10.5K 140
I'm going to be writing for : WandaNat x Reader *WN* Wanda x Reader *W* Yelena x Reader *YB* Kate x Reader *KB* Carol x Reader *CD* Valkyrie x Reader...
663K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
40.4K 592 45
Just a bunch of marvel character and actor one-shots 🫶 Mainly fem reader (Y/n x character) Teen reader It's my first book so don't expect it to be g...