Can I call you mine?

By Jeonkookie974

"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her ey... More

Prologue
1. Begin
2. Her
3. Tagging along
4. Responsible
5. Dark tunnel
6. Rescuing
7. Pillow talk
8. Strawberries and cigarettes
9. Sexy, Free & Single
10. Sleeping together in a Motel
11. Flirt encounter
12. Chase of Mafia
13. Tongue piercing
14. Involved with mafia
15. Kookie & Cookie
16. Secret revealved
17. You know why
18. Give a Chance
19. Falling for love is hard
20. Hangout
21. You are coming with me
22. Moving in with you
23. In campus
24. Falling for him
25. Comfortable with you
26. Drunken mistake
27. Scared of myself
28. End of love I had
29. Mafia king
30. Tangled
31. Letter of promises
32. That smirk
33. Him
34. Capable
35. Bumpy run
36. Persona
37. Persude
38. Deal
39. Marking her
40. Emphasize
41. Prove me wrong
42. Invade
43. Blood painted
44. Make it sane
45. Believe in me
46. Jeju trip
47. Were we a (love)story?
48. Feel
49. His woman
51. Ask her out
52. Slow dance
53. Marry me
54. Punches crunches
55. Passionate
56. Curtains of love
57. Connection between us
58. Playful
59. Can I call you mine? : Epilogue

50. Two distinct decisions

2.5K 111 11
By Jeonkookie974

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was leaning against the door of the balcony, staring at the vast night sky. Closing his eyes he recalled her desperate voice, enchanting those lyrics.

A lone tear slipped his eyes as he remembered her mesmerizing eyes looking desperately at him. Unintentionally, he was missing her presence but Seokjin's glare was enough to warn him that he wasn't allowed to wander around her.

He again closed his eyes and her beautiful smile came in his view. His mind was elsewhere, so was his heart wrapped around her. Lifting his hand he palmed his chest and felt his heartbeat which was beating but just when he thought of her, his heart started beating more abruptly.

His back slipped down the door and made his butt touch the floor. He held his head and groaned in sorrow. He wanted to shout, yell and do everything to escape his despise feeling of hating her but the ugly truth was...

He still loved her.
Somewhere in his heart she still had a soft corner. She still ruled over his thoughts. Even if he lied to the world, even if he lied to himself but his heart and eyes always made its way towards her. She was his home, no matter how much he hated her.

The wind blew the white curtains under the moonlight while with swollen eyes Jungkook looked outside and whispered to himself.

"I have yet to come across a single man, woman and child who can't help but fall completely, passionately, insanely, desperately and especially hopelessly in love with you. That's why I am scared you'll get someone better than me and would leave me for him."

He sighed and recalled the moment he got jealous of her and Yugyeom creating cheerful memories near the pool. He felt uninvited, unwanted at the same time. Like a third person he was watching them. That's how the urge to make them feel his presence increased and led him to dominate her.

But as soon as he passionately kissed her, floating in the pool he realised his feelings. He felt that immense amount of longing which was feeling his void with pleasure of eternity.

He stood up though sulked on the decision he took right now. He decided to let her go. He chuckled and wiped another drop of tear before closing the door. He pulled the curtains and stepped back towards the bed which was always occupied by the little soul who was cuddled with the sheets.

Jungkook marched closer and laid beside him. He caressed his hair and pulled the duvet more to his body. Shifting on his back he stared a ye ceiling. He was stern about the decision of letting her free from the contract because the more he would held her close the more she would suffer but also, he would suffer with her.

His motive was to punish her but just when he did those awful things to her, it pained him. He suffered watching her enduring his actions. Her delicate features contorted in pain, the look of dread that filled her eyes, kinda hurted him.

So, to kill his hurt, his pain he wanted to end this. He wanted to go away, away from her existence where noone, not even his team mates could find him.

Hence, he decided to disappear and break her hope and attachment with his hopeless self. He loved her so he would leave her.

He gradually shut his eyes and drifted off to slumber, engulfing every inch of his sadness.

The next day Taehyung and Namjoon were waiting outside Soyoung's room. Last night she called them to rescue her. Thankfully Namjoon handled everything and cooled down Seokjin.

The door parted and Soyoung came out of the room with her purse. Taehyung stopped scrolling his phone and shoved it in his pants. Namjoon complimented her. "You look beautiful. Obviously alluring before making the biggest decision of your life."

She smiled. " If you weren't here then who would have given me the courage to do what I am gonna do now."

Taehyung nudged her. " I would have! For me, your relationship with Jungkook is as important for me as much for Jonnie. Let's go, Yoongi would be waiting in the car."

He hooked his arms with her and went down followed by Namjoon. After they settled in the car Yoongi started driving.

Yoongi looked at Soyoung through the front mirror and asked," Are you sure about it?"

She bobbed her head and said," More than my life. I don't care what the consequences would be but I am not gonna regret it. I'll fight for it."

"That's the spirit!" Taehyung boosted her while they drove on the road teasing Soyoung. They parked the car and entred into the big showroom where staffs where aligned to help them.

A worker greeted them. Taehyung was walking ahead so she asked him. " How may we help you, sir?" He looked at her and said," Well, I am looking for rings. Something we give to our lover in a proposal."

She led the way and they all followed. She took out several box with diamond rings. All of them feminine.

She said," She would definitely love them." He blushed and waved his hand in a denial.

" It's not for me but for her." He pushed Soyoung to the counter and said," Se is going to propose." Soyoung nudged him when his words grew a huge tint on her cheeks.

She started going through the search and disapproved tones of rings. Some where too small, some were too big for. If his size matched then the design wasn't. She was searching for a ring which would denote her love for him.

A ring he would wear, showing her pure caring love, her mental and physical support to him in every aspect of life.

After spending hours in the showroom she finally gave up and turned around to go back in the hotel but then her eyes landed on the lower section of the showcase where a beautiful carved diamond ring for men was displayed.

She bent down and checked out the cuttings of that circular platinum ring embedded with diamonds. Pointing her finger on it she looked up at the assistant and beamed in happiness.

"I am buying it."

They finally bought the ring and after that all the boys decided to take her to the mall. They devoured every store until they all settled at a dress.

All the boys were proudly agreeing to gift it to her while she was busy buying hamburger for others. They all bought that alluring red dress then went to next floor. They all digged into the meal and then again rode the car

Suddenly Yoongi took out the paper bag and handed it to her. She narrowed her eyes and asked," For me?" They all nodded and with curiousity she unwrapped the paper and swa the dress. Her jaw dropped as her lips curved up in amusement.

She hugged the material and thanked them. She was grinning ear to ear until her smile dropped. It went unnoticed by Namjoon.

"Are you worried?" She nodded and told her worry. " What will oppa think of me? What if he would disown me as his sister? He's already angry on me...."

Namjoon sighed and said," I will make him realise because I know he would understand. He is your sibling and have always took your care and parting you away from your only breath isn't his goal."

Yoongi said, " Yeah, I know it would take time but time is the bes healer. Seokjin is just angry at Jungkook because that maknae is being stubborn and didn't cared for you but once he would witness the depth of love you both have for each other then nothing is gonna separate you two, not even makhyung."

"But what if Jungkook rejects me? Right now, I can't even think straight. We all have planned until the proposal and I even said that I won't regret but I am frightened. I can't force him to love me back, but if he would have lost feelings for me then I would rather die than live a life without him"

"And I will slap you if you again said those words." Taehyung frowned at me. He said," Let's think positive. Even if he rejects you have this blessing called life to cherish. Do productive work and move on because most of the love stories don't have a happy ending."

Yoongi stepped on the brake and parked the car. He turned around and said,"If he'll reject you then I will tie him and parcel him to you."

Namjoon chuckled before getting serious." He can't refuse you. I can see how much he loves you, he won't leave."

" I hope so.." She said and fiddled with her fingers.

They all came out and she walked inside the hotel following the boys. Soyoung was scrounging for the room card in her purse until she felt those mafias to stop in their path.

Knitting her eyebrows she looked up and found Jungkook. He was dressed in a black suit, looking like a mafia king that he was. His intimidating gaze was more than enough to make everyone present in the lobby to bow their heads in front of him.

He stood there, stiff like a throned king, gawking us like his prey. But for a mere second her eyes went behind his shoulder, on the stairs where Yugyeom was staring at her too.

[A/N]
First author's pov👀
What are you expecting readers?
•Together love or split with no regrets?
• Next step of jk?
Yugyeom and Seokjin's reaction?

It's near the end!!!!! Next chapter is important. I think few more chapter then I'll be done with this book....

New book

Stay tuned.
Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
45.8K 1.8K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
361K 10.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
1.9M 83.1K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...