๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐“๏ฟฝ...

By urdreamingg

Not one Malfoy child, but four. Every family has their ups and downs, this is theirs. Filled with all the goo... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐’๐’๐’† | ๐’‘๐’“๐’†-๐’‰๐’๐’ˆ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’”๐’Š๐’™ | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’•๐’†๐’ | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ | ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† | ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ | ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
A/N: please read. important.
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ | ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ | ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ | ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“

๐’•๐’˜๐’ | ๐’‘๐’“๐’†-๐’‰๐’๐’ˆ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”

1.3K 26 1
By urdreamingg

╙ ❝ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟻

IT WAS THE TWINS' BIRTHDAY party and they were turning 5. Lucius and Narcissa let them have a birthday party because they wouldn't stop begging them so they invited a few of their friends and parents over for the day. Elijah had his own room in the manor as he stayed over a lot. He had been there for the past week because his parents were too busy doing god-knows-what.

While the family were all in the dining room, eating breakfast, Lucius had made the house elves set up the main areas with decorations for the party.

"Kids, go upstairs and get ready. I left the clothes on your beds. Go and put them on before your friends and their parents start to arrive" Narcissa told them once they finished eating.

"Alright mum. Come on guys" Cassie replied. Cassie, Aster, Draco, and Alya walked upstairs but Elijah stayed behind.

"Is everything alright darling?" Narcissa frowned.

"Are my parents coming today?" Elijah asked, looking down at his plate. Narcissa smiled softly.

"Yes sweetie. Are you excited to see them?" she said. When Elijah would stay with them for a few days, he would begin to miss them after a day or two

"Yay, I can't wait! Thank you Auntie!" Elijah said excitedly as he placed a kiss on Narcissa's cheek and ran towards the staircase to go upstairs towards his room.

"Don't run!" she shouted from the dining table shaking her head.

"Sorry!" he yelled back, but kept running. He tried to be quiet so his aunt couldn't hear him but didn't work. She groaned and put her head in her hands as Lucius chuckled quietly from behind his newspaper.

"Shut up" she snapped, rolling her eyes at him. He just smiled at her and went back to reading the Daily Prophet.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

"Willow!" Alya called once she saw Willow Travers and her mother come through the floo.

"Alya!" Willow called back as they both ran up to each other and tackled each other onto the ground.

"Alya and Willow, will you two please get off the ground? Your dresses will get dirty and wrinkled" Narcissa asked, watching as the two best friends greeted each other.

"Sorry Mummy" Alya apologised.

"Yeah, sorry Narcissa," Willow added.

"It's alright. You're just excited to see each other. Go play with the other kids in the playroom" Narcissa suggested.

They both nodded eagerly and skipped to the playroom, holding hands. Narcissa sighed as Lucius creeped up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her neck.

"She looks happy" Lucius mumbled in his wife's neck.

"She's so happy that she almost ruined a perfectly good dress. Both of them!" Narcissa whined. Lucius laughed at his wife's antics.

"Not ruin my love, break in. She's breaking in the dress" Lucius said, his lips still on his wife's neck.

"Yes. Ruin, but it's fine I guess" Narcissa said as she turned around quickly to face her husband. "Now, what do you think you're doing?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Breaking you in" he smirked, pointing at her.

"Well, not now. Later" she smiled as she kissed him and walked to the living room where the other parents were. Lucius followed behind.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

"Kids. It's time to cut the cake. Come on, let's go." Narcissa said from the doorway of the playroom an hour later. They all started rushing out one-by-one and eventually they were all seated on the dining table waiting for the cake. Narcissa picked up Alya as Lucius picked up Draco so they could reach the cake to blow out their candles.

"Make a wish, you two" Lucius said once they all sang happy birthday. The twins closed their eyes and Draco was the first to open his and blow his side of the candles out. Alya opened her eyes and blew the rest out and all the children cheered.

"Good job my sweet. Happy birthday" Narcissa said to the twins and pecked each of their foreheads. Narcissa gave out slices of cake with a flick of her wand, guiding all the plates to each child and parent, and everyone had started eating.

"Mummy, can we go outside?" Alya asked once they finished eating their cake slices.

"Okay. Dobby!" Narcissa called and she heard a crack, signalling Dobby had arrived.

"Yes Mistress Malfoy, how can Dobby help?" Dobby asked, bending so low that his nose was inches from the ground.

"Watch all the kids and make sure they don't get hurt or do anything dumb. I'm talking about Aster, Lorenzo and Elijah" she said looking at Lorenzo Berkshire, Elijah and Aster.

"Hey! We're not gonna do anything!" the trio protested.

"Mhm, sure boys. Anyways, they can play outside, but no brooms" she said.

"What?" Alecco Rosier frowned as Cassie snapped her head towards her mother.

"No brooms, Dobby can't watch you on brooms. Unless you want to ask your uncle to watch you" Narcissa smirked as Rodolphus looked at Narcissa wide-eyed, while holding his glass of firewhisky. Tightly. Cassie smiled and ran up to her uncle.

"Uncle?" she asked.

"No. No way" he said, shaking his head.

"Please?" she begged.

He growled. "Argh, fine! Fine!" he rolled his eyes, as he was about to down the rest of his glass, before Narcissa snatched it from him. "Hey! I was gonna drink that!" he complained as Narcissa downed it instead.

"I know. I don't want you drunk while you're watching my daughter on a broom. Now off you go" she smirked as they all walked out, Rodolphus grumbling stubbornly.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

About an hour after the cake, Lucius got a floo call from work, and they said he had to go into the office. He didn't want to, but they said it was an emergency. He swiftly pulled Narcissa aside as he prepared to tell her the bad news.

He took a deep breath before speaking. "I have to go into the office," he explained, avoiding any eye contact with her, instead looking out the window.

"It's your children's birthday, and you want to go into the office?" she hissed, anger clear in her voice.

"You think I want to go in? I don't have a choice. I told them that it was my kids' birthday, but they said it was urgent and I have to go in. I'm sorry love" Lucius replied.

"Whatever. Go then! I couldn't care less. You'll just have to explain to your children why you had to go to work, instead of being at their birthday party" she said as she began to walk away. Lucius tugged her wrist and held her waist close to his and left a lingering kiss on her smooth lips. She pushed her tongue against his lips, and he had opened his lips for access as her tongue explored his mouth.

"I'll make it up to you. And the twins. I promise" he whispered in her ear.

"You better" she replied as she kissed him again and walked away.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

He pulled the four happily playing children away from the fun and games, as he had to tell them before he left for the office.

"Daddy, why are you in work clothes?" Alya asked.

"Because, I have to go to work. I don't want to, but I have to." he said.

"But- but daddy it's our birthday today! You can't go to work!" Alya shouted.

"Ali, you have to be quiet. I'm sorry, but I don't have a choice" he said as he placed a kiss on all his children's foreheads, and pulled them into a hug. "Now go back and play outside with your friends. I'll see you in the morning, okay?" he ordered softly.

They all nodded and just as they were about to leave, he pulled back Draco and Alya.

"I just want you two to know that I love you so much and I really am sorry" he said.

"It's okay daddy. It's important. We know you love us" Draco replied.

"Okay. Come here you two" he nodded as he pulled the twins into a tight hug. "Happy birthday, my little stars," he whispered. "Okay, I have to go now. Be good to your mother and listen to her okay?" they nodded in sync. "Okay. Goodbye." he said as he kissed their foreheads and they ran off. When he walked into the floo room, Narcissa was standing there waiting for him, leaning on the windowsill.

"What happened?" she asked.

"They were fine with it," she simply nodded.

"I'll be back late tonight. Maybe around 1. I'll see you then." he said as he walked over and placed a loving kiss on her head. "I love you," he said as he cupped her face in his hands and leaned their foreheads against each other's.

"I love you too darling" she said as she walked out of the room watching as Lucius disappeared in the emerald-green flames after shouting his office location.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

That night, Lucius came home around 1:30, and went to Cassie's room. She was sound asleep as he placed a small kiss on her forehead before leaving her room. He then proceeded to walk to Aster's room, and he was still awake at his desk, drawing with his back turned away from Lucius.

"What are you drawing?" he asked, leaning on the doorway.

He jumped and turned around. "Hi Dad. I'm just drawing random patterns because I can't sleep" he replied.

"Alright, are you going to sleep soon?"

"Yeah"

"Okay. Goodnight Ast"

"Night Dad," he replied.

Lucius walked away towards Alya's room. She was fast asleep, not that it surprised him. She loved her sleep, just like her mother and sister. It was very difficult to wake any of them up. He went and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"Happy birthday my child," he whispered as he rubbed her cheek. He then walked out towards Draco's room, and he was sleeping.

He walked towards his bed, kissed his forehead, and said happy birthday. Draco woke up and pulled his father into a tight hug. After a few seconds of shock, Lucius eventually returned the hug.

"Go back to sleep, dragon" he quietly whispered in Draco's ear.

"Why you so late? I waited for you for a long time" he asked tiredly.

"I'm sorry, dragon. I got caught up"

"Okay" he went back down and fell asleep. Lucius then walked to Elijah's room, and he was awake playing on his bed with a plush snake he named Kyro. His room had an enchanted roof that showed colourful stars underwater, similar to the great hall at Hogwarts, giving some dim light. Lucius shook his head as he walked in and placed a kiss on his forehead as well.

"Go to sleep, Elijah," he said.

"But I'm not tired uncle!" He exclaimed.

"If you don't go to sleep, then you won't be able to see the surprise I got you tomorrow morning"

"REALLY?!! WHAT IS IT? WHAT'S THE SURPRISE?" he asked impatiently.

Lucius chuckled. "You'll see tomorrow morning. Now go to sleep" he said as he walked out of the room, making sure Elijah put his head down on the pillow before leaving and walking towards his own bedroom where he saw the light coming from under the door. He smiled, knowing what the night held for him.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

「ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ」𝟏𝟖𝟗𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 56 42
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After Voldemort's return eve...
1.4K 214 24
Broken. A word I never knew I could describe myself as. Things you thought would never happen to you, I was always taken advantage of, seen as weak...
248K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ is to ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
7.9K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...