𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 | 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

❝ 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜. 

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

[WARNING: self-harm]

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷

DRACO WAS THE FIRST TO AWAKEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY. It took a few seconds for him to realise before he ran to Cassie's room to wake her up. Once they were all out of bed, they made their way to Lucius and Narcissa's bedroom. They all stood at the door, grinning at each other. They all ran into the room shouting and screaming.

The two parents were cuddled up against each other. Narcissa's back against her husband's upper body. Lucius' arm was around Narcissa's waist tightly, pulling her close to him and his head was leaning into the crook of her neck. They both jolted up from their deep slumber from the screaming.

"What in Salazar's name is going on?!" Lucius shouted, but they didn't hear him. He looked over at the bedside table and saw the time read '6:57am'. "It is 7am in the morning! Why are you all screaming?!" None of them stopped to reply. "STOP!" he shouted angrily. They all froze in their spots and stared at the dishevelled appearance of their parents.

"What is going on and why are you all in our room?" Narcissa asked, much more calmly than Lucius.

"It's Christmas and we wanted to wake you up," Alya said quietly, staring at the carpeted flooring. Narcissa smiled and sat up straight, leaning her back against the detailed headboard. She patted her lap, tugging on Alya's hand for her to sit down. Once she sat down, she snuggled into her mother as Narcissa ran her hands through her daughter's silky locks.

"Well, why did you come in and start yelling and running around like children who have no sense of etiquette?" she questioned her. Alya simply shrugged and wrapped her arms around Narcissa's torso. Narcissa smiled softly as Draco took a deep breath in and spoke.

"It was my fault. I woke everyone up because I wanted to open presents. I'm sorry" Draco said sincerely.

"It's okay, Dragon. I know you want to open your presents but you didn't have to come in and start screaming" she scolded softly. "Besides, we must wait for your aunt, uncle and-" s

"My parents are coming?" Elijah asked excitedly.

"Yes, they are darling, and I think you're going home with them and coming back for the ball tonight" she smiled at her nephew. "Anyways, we have to wait for them and your grandparents to get here. How about we go downstairs and eat breakfast? Hm?" She asked, looking down at Alya, who was snuggled up deep into her chest. "How does that sound?" she asked quietly. Alya nodded her head and they all walked out the door, towards the dining room.