𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 | 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

❝ 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ❞ ╜       

 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ❞ ╜       

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷

THE FIRST FOUR MONTHS of the school year had gone by quickly and the three Malfoys, along with Elijah, were already back on the Hogwarts Express to go home for Christmas break.

After the first month of her time at Hogwarts, Alya had received a letter from her father, which was nothing unusual, considering the deal they had made on the first of September. The contents of the letter informed Alya that her grades had been slipping, and for her to get them up. As hard as Alya tried, she couldn't improve them.

She had begun to overthink and push her limits over the line and eventually slipped herself into a depressive state. She hadn't been as bright and bubbly as she usually was, and Draco noticed it. He had asked her about it multiple times but every time he asked, she would brush it off, saying she was fine and changed the subject. He had contemplated on writing a letter to their mother about it but scratched the idea. The only person she had told was her best friend, Willow.

"Alya!" Willow called, snapping Alya out of her thoughts. "Have you not been listening to a word I've said? I've been talking for over 10 minutes, and you haven't even been paying attention" she complained.

"Sorry Will, I was zoned out" Alya blushed in embarrassment, and took one last look out the window before she gave her attention over to her best friend who was sitting across from her in the near empty compartment.

"It's alright Allie" Willow said. "So are you gonna tell your parents during Christmas break?" Willow pressed, raising an eyebrow at Alya.

"I don't know what you're on about," Alya said.

"Alya, you know what I'm on about. I know that in that thick little head of yours, you think that telling your parents is a horrible idea, but it's your parents. They would want to know and they're going to wanna help you" Willow said softly, taking her best friend's hand in her own.

"I know. I'll think about it" Alya said as she stood up to hug Willow.

"Should we go back now? I think we've been on our own for basically the whole ride" she said when they pulled apart. "I think I see the station, but that could also just be a dot," Willow frowned playfully.

Alya laughed and replied, "Yeah, let's go before we get to the station and Draco has a fit because he can't find us" Alya said and followed Willow back to their group's compartment.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

As Draco and Alya stepped off the train with Cassie, Aster and Elijah right behind them, Aster stepped in front and looked around for their parents.