𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 | 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢. 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 

 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷

IT WAS THE DAY AFTER THE BALL. Narcissa and Lucius were still in bed when Narcissa rolled over to face her husband, who was sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed. She smiled softly as she crawled over and tucked herself under his arms. He pulled her closer to him with both arms and she wrapped her arms around his torso, her head buried in his muscular chest.

"Good morning my love" Lucius said; his voice slightly husked from sleep as he placed a kiss on his wife's temple, then her lips.

"Good morning Lucius" she replied after they pulled apart.

"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked softly, closing his eyes again.

"Yes I did. I take it you are still tired from last night?" she smiled softly.

"No, I could go for another round" he smirked when Narcissa hit his chest. "What time is it?" he mumbled. Narcissa looked over Lucius' shoulder to the alarm clock that was on his bedside table and checked the time.

"9:36" she said and all of a sudden, yelling could be heard from the living room.

"And it seems that our children are awake" Narcissa sighed, and Lucius chuckled sleepily. "Are you coming to see what's going on?" she asked, knowing it was more of a statement than a question. He sighed and reluctantly nodded. They both put on their bathrobes and walked towards the living room, Lucius' arm around Narcissa's waist.

As they walked into the living room, they found Draco sitting there, watching his older siblings in amusement, Alya still asleep, but sprawled all over the couch and Cassie and Aster arguing.

"Why don't you believe me?" Cassie argued.

"Why should I? Everything you tell me is lies!" Aster shouted

"When have I lied to you?"

"Uh- let me think" he said, tapping his chin sarcastically. "The time you literally hooked up with the Montague kid and then lied to me about it. When I asked you if you took my packet of cigs, you said no. The time you lied to mum and dad about the weed-"

"What is going on?!" Lucius shouted.

All three children snapped their heads towards the living room entrance. It seemed they hadn't noticed their parents standing in the doorway. Alya stirred in her sleep, until Narcissa went up to her and shushed her. Alya curled against her mother's chest, feeling her body heat.

Cassie and Aster began talking over each other until Lucius silenced them.

"Cassiopeia," Lucius said sternly. "What is your brother talking about?" She stayed quiet and didn't say anything.