𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 | 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

╙ ❝ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟾

 THE NERVES CASSIE FELT were nerves she had never felt before. She was excited but terrified at the same time. She had been waiting for this day ever since she turned 11 two months ago. Today would be the day she would go to Hogwarts. As she walked with her family towards the wall between platforms 9 and 10, she watched as her father ran through the wall with her three siblings.

"Everything will be okay sweetie. Just close your eyes and when you open them, you'll be there" Narcissa reassured her eldest. "Do you trust me?" her mother questioned, as Cassie nodded hesitantly.

Narcissa held onto the side of her daughter's cart that held all her belongings and anything she would need for Hogwarts, and Cassie held onto the handles. They made a running start towards the wall after checking no muggles were looking. She closed her eyes tightly, bracing for impact from the wall, but instead of feeling an aggressive hit against her body, she felt a magical rush tingle through her body. She opened her eyes to see a big crimson red train. The Hogwarts Express. She looked around and found her father standing off to the side with her siblings. The mother-daughter pair walked over to the small group.

"Cassie, give me your cart. I'll give it to the man to load onto the train" Lucius said as Cassie nodded and stood to the side and watched as her father drove the cart to the man loading everything on the train. He conversed with the man before walking back to his family, listening to Narcissa giving her daughter a run down.

"You will write every week and I will send you treat boxes every Monday" Narcissa informed her daughter as she nodded. "I'll miss you, but you'll have so much fun there. I promise you" Narcissa hugged her daughter tightly and whispered in her ear, "I love you so much"

"I love you too mum" Cassie smiled against her mother's chest. Cassie walked over to her father once Narcissa released her from a strangling tight hug. Lucius bent down to his eldest child's height.

"Make me proud, okay?" Lucius said.

"I will."

"Good" Lucius hugged her tightly. "I'll miss you princess," Lucius said. "I love you" Lucius said, placing a kiss on her forehead and releasing her.

"I love you too," Cassie smiled. She let go of her father and walked over to her siblings. Aster was looking at the Hogwarts Express in pure awe, Draco was making disgusted faces at all the muggle-born looking children, and Alya was glued to her mother's side.

"I know you're gonna miss me," Cassie said to her siblings.

"I won't," Aster said.

"Sure"