𝒕𝒘𝒐 | 𝒑𝒓𝒆-𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

╙ ❝ 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟻, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟻

IT WAS THE TWINS' BIRTHDAY party and they were turning 5. Lucius and Narcissa let them have a birthday party because they wouldn't stop begging them so they invited a few of their friends and parents over for the day. Elijah had his own room in the manor as he stayed over a lot. He had been there for the past week because his parents were too busy doing god-knows-what.

While the family were all in the dining room, eating breakfast, Lucius had made the house elves set up the main areas with decorations for the party.

"Kids, go upstairs and get ready. I left the clothes on your beds. Go and put them on before your friends and their parents start to arrive" Narcissa told them once they finished eating.

"Alright mum. Come on guys" Cassie replied. Cassie, Aster, Draco, and Alya walked upstairs but Elijah stayed behind.

"Is everything alright darling?" Narcissa frowned.

"Are my parents coming today?" Elijah asked, looking down at his plate. Narcissa smiled softly.

"Yes sweetie. Are you excited to see them?" she said. When Elijah would stay with them for a few days, he would begin to miss them after a day or two

"Yay, I can't wait! Thank you Auntie!" Elijah said excitedly as he placed a kiss on Narcissa's cheek and ran towards the staircase to go upstairs towards his room.

"Don't run!" she shouted from the dining table shaking her head.

"Sorry!" he yelled back, but kept running. He tried to be quiet so his aunt couldn't hear him but didn't work. She groaned and put her head in her hands as Lucius chuckled quietly from behind his newspaper.

"Shut up" she snapped, rolling her eyes at him. He just smiled at her and went back to reading the Daily Prophet.

♧⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

"Willow!" Alya called once she saw Willow Travers and her mother come through the floo.

"Alya!" Willow called back as they both ran up to each other and tackled each other onto the ground.

"Alya and Willow, will you two please get off the ground? Your dresses will get dirty and wrinkled" Narcissa asked, watching as the two best friends greeted each other.

"Sorry Mummy" Alya apologised.

"Yeah, sorry Narcissa," Willow added.

"It's alright. You're just excited to see each other. Go play with the other kids in the playroom" Narcissa suggested.