𝒔𝒊𝒙 | 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝-𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 

 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷

ALL THE KIDS RUSHED UP TO ASTER'S room and started thinking of a plan on how to prank the two adults.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Elijah asked once they were all sat on Aster's dark grey sheets.

"Well, I'm actually not sure what we should do.." Cassie said.

"Well, are we going to do the prank tonight, or tomorrow?" Draco asked.

"We should probably do it tomorrow; I don't think any of us wanna walk in on those two. It'll be pretty awkward, and then we'll get in trouble" Alya said. "But, how about we set it up tonight. So tomorrow we don't have to do anything" Alya suggested.

"Well, what exactly is the plan gonna be?" Aster asked Alya. They all were quiet for a few minutes until Draco yelled,

"I've got it!"

"SHHH!!!" They all whispered loudly, and he apologised.

"Well what is your idea?" Alya asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could do a really dramatic prank. Not just one like setting off a trap and something falling on both of them" Draco spoke.

"Go on.." Cassie drawled.

"Well we could pretend that me and Alya went missing" Draco started. "We could all be in my room and then we all scream for mum and dad to help, and then Alya and I could run away somewhere in the manor before they get to my room" he finished.

"That's really smart actually. They'd go hysterical and then at around like really early in the morning, the twins could just walk into their bedroom and pretend like nothing happened" Elijah said.

"Damn. This is gonna be great. So when are we going to do it?" Cassie asked.

"How about in an hour or two? They should be done by then" Elijah shuddered at the thought of what his aunt and uncle were doing.

"Sounds great, but first what are we gonna tell them? They're surely gonna ask us who took them, and we can't just come up with different names and spurt them out at the same time" Cassie stated knowingly.

"How about father's most rival enemy; Albus Dumbledore" Alya smirked mischievously.

"Or we can just say we don't know," Aster shrugged.

"Alright. We don't know. Our plan is going to be great. Let's go to Draco's room now then and we'll wait. Where are the twins going?" Cassie asked.

"Uhm, we could just walk to the back of the manor, towards the gardens," Alya suggested. "Oh wait! We could go to that secret spot Elijah and I found last year. Me and Draco could hide back there until the morning when one of you comes to get us"