𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 | 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

╙ ❝ 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟾, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟺

CASSIE TOOK A SHAKY DEEP BREATH IN and knocked on the door. When it opened, a tall brunette woman who looked like she was in her early 40's but had aged gracefully stood in the doorway.

"Cassie!" the woman exclaimed but immediately frowned when she saw the look and faint tears on the teenager's face and the baggage in her hands.

"Hey Aunt Andy" she said dully.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Andromeda said worriedly.

"They found out about George and weren't very happy about it" she said sadly.

"What happened?" she asked, fearing she already knew the answer.

"We had a huge fight and I left. I think father's going to disown me" she said miserably.

"Come in, come in" Andromeda said quickly, ushering her niece into the living room. She put her bags down near the front door. When they walked into the room, there was a girl with unique purple hair in a bob cut who was laying sideways on the couch, eyes glued to the television. When she saw Cassie in the doorway she immediately stood up and hugged her.

"Cassie! Hey, what are you- why do you look like you've been crying? Who the fuck hurt you? I swear to Merlin, if it was George-"

"Nymphadora, hush and watch your mouth," the purple-haired woman huffed and sat back with her arms crossed.

"Cass, what happened?" Tonks asked.

After Cassie relayed to her aunt and cousin what had happened with her parents, she was in tears again. She was lost in thought when she heard footsteps coming towards the living room, snapping her out of her dark thoughts.

"Dora? Andy?" a masculine voice called.

"In here Ted!" Andromeda shouted. A few seconds later, a brunette man walked into the living room. He was in his pyjamas and looked like he just woke up. Considering it was the middle of the night, it made sense.

"Why are there bags in the- Cassie! What a pleasant surpr- what's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"I left home" she said and continued to explain what had happened.

"I'm so sorry, Cass. How did your siblings react?" Ted asked.

"My brothers were asleep, but Alya begged me not to leave. I felt horrible, but I couldn't stay there anymore. That probably would have been the last straw with my father" she said quietly.