Tint Of Love

By Abhilasha012

Highest rankings #1 in love #1 in strong female character #1 in mine Aarohi vashisth a 24 year beautiful... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Disclaimer
chapter 1 The vashisths
chapter 2 Vashisth family part 2
chapter 3 mistake
chapter 4 The return.
chapter 5 the engagement ..
chapter 6 Meeting the devil . .
chapter 7 The escape ,The search
chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH
chapter 9 sidharth mehra
chapter 10 The first impression
chapter 11 the fight .
chapter 12 siddhu
chapter 13 Result
ch 14 movie night
chapter 15 Evil spirit
chapter 16 . .Their sufferings .
chapter 17 same feelings .
chapter 18 missing someone
chapter 19 unexpected job
chapter 20 posessed
chapter 21 realisation and confession
chapter 22. for love
chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine
chapter 24 ladoo
chapter 25 Rebel.
Chapter 26.Scared Who?
chapter 27 The impulsive decision
chapter 29 Hidden truth
chapter 30 Her decision
chapter 31 piano girl
chapter 32 mystery of bangles
chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?
chapter 34 meet the tigress
chapter 35 welcome to mumbai
chapter 36 job ,friendship ,proposal
chapter 37 . Ronn meets the vashisths
chapter 38 consequences
chapter 39 . Her bitter past .
chapter 40 .Intruder
chapter 41 The downfall
chapter 42 bitter truth
chapter 43 unknown facts
chapter 44 Tigress meets Ronn
chapter 45 Marriage with devil
chapter 46 Real identity .
chapter 47 Return to nainital
chapter 48 . injured
chapter 49 .Bangalore
chapter 50 lost and found
chapter 51 Accident
chapter 52 . proposal
chapter 53 encounter with truth
chapter 54 wedding
chapter 55 Tame the devil ?
chapter 56 His care .
chapter 57 Reception
chapter 58 . New york
chapter 59 penthouse
chapter 60 Awakening of the Queen
chapter 61 friends for life
chapter62 Feelings
chapter 63 kiss
chapter 64 Real angel
chapter 65 . Right place
chapter66 . For his love
chapter 67 .Made for each other .
chapter 68 . Passionate love
chapter69 . honeymoon
chapter 70. fun and scars
chapter 71 Anything for you
chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay
chapter 73 love couple
chapter 74 Her Roots
chapter 75 her choice
chapter 76. Insult
chapter 77 Dan's style
chapter 78 .not so pleasent surprise
chapter 79 secret and sufferings
chapter 80. The end
glimpse of my upcoming work
epilogue

chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony

8.7K 543 29
By Abhilasha012

     Aditya entered the house with motionless arohi in his arms, the family members were shocked to see her in this condition.

   Aditya settled her in her bedroom he signalled the family to reach the living room as he didn't want to disturb arohi, but veena was furious to notice something, arohi's vermillion filled partition and a  nuptial chain on her neck.

     As soon as they reached the hall the questions started " where do you find her?

 "  Why is she unconscious is she hurt somewhere " triloknath was the first one to ask in a panic tone.

"What is the meaning of mangalsutra and sindoor ha! Why is she ... don't tell me she got married, Adi answer me "veena asked furiously 

 "   I don't know mom I just got this pic,"  he showed the pic to the family "and my team got her location when I reached there s I found her w…"

  "  Please complete Aditya, we are getting worried about arohi." Triloknath pleaded him

  She was sitting there with Siddharth's body in her lap, and then Aditya told them the rest story.

  Veena started smacking her head ' "satyanash kar diya is ladki ne ,ab hum kya karenge ,logon ko pata chalenga toh kya kahenge '( she spoiled everything. What will we do now ? What will people think about us when they come to know about this )

" Nobody will know nothing , arohi never got married , as Siddharth is no more and they must have got married in some temple as in the pic it was looking like a temple ."

"Aditya   demolish  all the proof of her wedding" triloknath ordered in his cold voice 

  Aditya nodded his head just then they heard a sound from arohi's room they all rushed towards the room .when they entered the room they saw that arohi was standing with a piece of sharp glass in her hand as the dressing mirror was lying broken on the ground.

  "  Aru,arohi what are you doing look how much blood is ..?" 

  "   You murderers! You killed him, you killed my Siddharth, my love, my life .remember bhai what I told you haan. if anyone harms my side I will kill myself ."

  "  Wait aru listen to me bacha we didn't kill him "Aditya tried to calm her 

 "  Dont lie you killed him ..... no you brutally murdered him ."

    " No bachu  we didn't trust me bachu please I beg you give that glass piece to me beta ."

 "   Hmmm, you think I will believe you haan !"

 '  Arohi wait ."

    Aditya rushed back to his kid's room whereas, anand,vaidehi triloknath, and asawari were trying to stop arohi from hurting herself.

  Aditya came back with his kids in his arms, he put his hand on their heads and said in a stern voice ' i swear on my kids arohi I didn't kill Siddharth I hope now you will trust me ."

Arohi looked at him in pain as she knew that Aditya would never listen to his kids. She dropped the glass on the floor but she got a deep cut from the glass piece she was holding in her hand as she was holding it in a tight grip.

Due to the blood she again clumped into the floor some glass pieces cut her body leading to more blood loss and pain.

  Anand rushed towards her and picked her up, laid her on the bed and slowly took out the pieces and asawari and vaidehi bandaged her wounds.

A week later the news made headlines.

Siddharth Mehra the famous host tv has been found dead in an accident near kathgodam. Sources told me that he was returning to Mumbai after completing his assignment in Nainital. It's really sad that we lost such a talented man at a very young age. His burnt body was found in the car. After the DNA report confirmed that Siddharth Mehra's body 

     After that outburst, Arohi did not utter a word. She was so quiet like someone lost her voice. Family members were worried about her but now they cannot do anything. Veena told her family to let her stay in her room only as she lost her senses. Asawari and Vaidehi used to take care of their meals.

     Arohi used to weep silent tears on the death of Siddharth. Many times Anand came to her with her newborn baby so that's the least she can divert her mind somewhere, but she never took interest in playing with her. Anand was feeling devastated as she is the same arohi who was waiting for his child eagerly but now she is not even considering her.

   One day Vaidehi was sitting beside her with Avni in her lap. She was talking to avni in baby language and Arohi was looking at the scene with stone eyes as she lost feelings for everyone at home.

    Suddenly Vaidehi remembered some work left undone in the kitchen so she left the newborn baby with Arohi. Arohi was looking at the baby who was sleeping silently beside her. After a few minutes, Avni started crying in hunger but Arohi was still sitting in her position. She didn't take her in her arms or try to make her comfortable. 

   Veena returned that time from the temple. Listening to the loud voice of avni she entered the room from where the voice is coming.

      The scene in front made her furious,vaidehi and Varsha also entered the room to check on  Avni. Asawari,anand all were now present in the room.

Veena took the baby girl in her arms and passed it to Varsha, Varsha rushed back to her room to feed her.

   Veena looked at Arohi who was still sitting there in the same spot, she couldn't hold her anger more and slapped her hard on her cheeks but  Arohi didn't even flinch. Looking at her reaction, Veena started slapping her continuously but she still didn't react.

  " Why didn't you die with him haan! Such a curse you know who killed your that low life lover, it's you! yes, you heard it right, it's you that killed that poor boy.  You are such a bad omen the day you were born you killed ...."

"Veena "

A loud voice of triloknath boomed in the room. Aditya and triloknath were on the way for some important work but the halfway vaidehi messaged him to come back as veena was beating arohi badly.

Aditya  took hold of arohi whose face was having fingerprints of the veena, her lip was cut from the corner 

     Arohi Was still sitting like a corpse. Triloknath held his wife's hand and dragged her out of the room asawari was in tears looking at Arohi's condition. 

    Aditya hugged his bachu near her as he never in dreams thought that his arohi, his tigress, will see a day like this. Two months has passed by but there was no 
Improvement in arohi 's conditions.

     When rachna came back from Bangalore she first rushed to arohi's place but veena told her that arohi is attending a wedding in   
  Mumbai. Rachna felt bad as she cannot meet both her friends and she has to go back to Bangalore in a few days so she returned home as to how can she doubt something. Everyone said the same thing.

    Veena told her relatives and neighbours the same lie as Arohi never used to come out of the room. Asawari and Vaidehi have taken responsibility for her. 

  Two months passed like this, Aditya has to take care of the upcoming elections so he mostly use to visit Delhi for party work .so he has to stay in Delhi for some weeks whereas triloknath got an offer for a musical concert in Hyderabad so he left from Nainital he doesn't want to leave arohi but Aditya convinced him about arohi. As they both dont want to leave her alone with veena.

  Aditya warned his wife to take good care of arohi, as vaidehi was already to take care of arohi as she is more dear to her.

     One night arohi opened her eyes at midnight and she found Siddharth sitting very close to her, she wet her dry lips with her tongue and then she parched her dry throat and try to say something.

  '   Siddharth '

  ' You did a great mistake arohi '

 ' You did a grave mistake "

"No, I didn't "

 " Yes you did a mistake "

    Siddharth started moving backwards still facing her, Arohi stepped down from her bed and started following Siddharth.

     Sidharth climbed the stairs of the terrace, and arohi was still following him. On reaching the terrace she found Siddharth standing on the boundary wall of the terrace. In her daze, Arohi also stepped up behind him.

   Anand returned late that night as there was some problem in the nightclub so he had to manage the police too. When he was parking his car in the parking lot beside the lawn he found a figure walking on the boundary wall of the terrace. He panicked when he saw Arohi was walking in a lost state.

   Anand didn't wait a minute and rushed towards the terrace. On the terrace, Siddharth, who was arohi's hallucination, jumped from the terrace. Arohi was going hump behind him but Anand reached on time and pulled her down in his arms.

    As soon as she was pulled she screamed in a loud voice.

   " Siddharth " 

    And she lost her consciousness.

  Listening to her scream, all the family members reached the terrace. Anand took her inside the house and got her settled in her bed. 

     Anand called their family doctor a dear friend of veena dr. Seema. 

    After the checkup,arohi dr seema asked veena to talk to her in private and inform her about arohi's pregnancy.

   Veena thought her whole world spinning but she cannot let this happen to her family. So she decided to abort the child that same time.

    Arohi was still unconscious when she told her decision Anand and Vaidehi. Anand was shocked too but after listening to veena's decision they were more shocked and furious too.

"No mummyji don't do this, let her  decide this it's her baby mummyji please ."

 "   Yes mom bhabhi is right, how can we abort her child without her permission, even though she still didn't know about it ."

    Shut up! what do you think she will let this happen, no, listen to ne what will we answer this society haan nobody knows that she got eloped or married. What about our family's reputation hann and do you think about asawari what about her future haan nobody will marry her. 

 " Mummyji let me call Aditya " vaidehi was going to dial his number when veena snatched her phone.

"Don't you dare get it? Nobody should know about this".

  " Vaidehi I am warning you if you inform Aditya swear on your kids that you will not inform Aditya, do you get me clear ."

"   Anand takes us to Seema's private clinic. She will do this, she is the only one we can trust as she can keep this  confidential, however,  I will pay her a hefty amount to keep her mouth shut ."

 " Mom "

"Dont argue with me just do as I say got it .or get ready to see me dead.  And you vaidehi remember my warning if you disclose this to Aditya or your papaJi then the consequences you will suffer will be bad ."

     Vaidehi and Anand knew veena vashisth very well so did not have a choice

That night the abortion was done without arohi's knowledge the next morning they all returned home arohi was still. u unconscious as veena asked her friend to inject her with heavy sedatives.

    That evening Arohi opened her eyes in her bedroom. She tried to step down to use the washroom but a scream escaped from her mouth as her abdomen was paining badly. Vaidehi who was sitting near her hold her before she fall.

  She helped her with the washroom.
Looking at the bleeding, she looked at  Vaidehi with a question in her eyes.

  Vaidehi hold back her tears and answered in a low voice.

"Voh actually you got it later this time and that's why dont worry doctors have given you some medicines, you will be fine in some days.

Arohi nodded at her and again lay down on her bed. Vaidehi was in tears how can she say to her what she has lost.

      That week vaidehi took good care of arohi asawari didn't know about her mother's deed she was also told that arohi is suffering because of late menses.

   After fifteen Aditya returned home the first thing he noticed was arohi's weak health, her pale face and she was clutching her stomach now and then. He asked vaidehi the reason she told him the lie that she was feeding everyone, but Aditya was not asawari. He found something fishy there

  Arohi's abdomen pain was not getting reduced vaidehi was giving her painkillers regularly still after the effect was over she used to scream in pain.

   Aditya tried to ask many times but nobody uttered their truth so he decided to take Arohi to Mumbai with him and get her checked there in some known hospital, but he didn't let his family know this as he highly doubted them.

   Aditya declared to the family that he was taking arohi for a trip to Mumbai as change will be good  for 
Arohi and maybe this will help her in recovery.

    Veena had not agreed before but triloknath who returned from his trip a day before supported Aditya. So veena had to agree unwillingly.

The very next day Aditya reaches Mumbai with arohi by her side,vaidehi gave Aditya a strip of painkillers for arohi's pain .she so much wanted to accompany Aditya but Aditya denied vaidehi by making an excuse of their kid's upcoming exams.

    The same evening he took arohi to a gynaecologist for a checkup, as he already booked an appointment. 

    The gynaecologist performed some tests and told Aditya to visit her tomorrow again as after the test result she can say something.

  After leaving the clinic Aditya decided to visit a mall to make arohi feel better who was just following her orders without any questions.

  When they got settled in a restaurant to have their dinner somebody tapped Arohi's shoulder.

  Arohi looks around to see neha standing in front of her giving her a weak smile,  Arohi does recognise her but she didn't react.

      Neha was shattered to watch her condition and Aditya  told her about arohi 's trauma ., of  course except for the eloping and wedding part

Neha asked Aditya to come with her somewhere as she wanted to take Arohi to someplace where she can find her solace.

  Aditya agreed as he can do anything to make arohi like before. They went with Neha. After driving for an hour stop in front of a building.

  Neha took hold of Arohi's andante, they entered the second floor. Arohi was silently observing the surroundings.

    When they stopped in front of the main door of a flat the first thing Arohi noticed was the nameplate

  Siddharth and sameer Mehra house.

  She touched the nameplate and a tear slipped from her eyes. Neha opened the door with keys and entered the house she switched on the lights, and Arohi followed her with shaking legs

    The first thing she noticed was a big photo frame of  Siddharth with a garland on it.

    Arohi stands in front of that frame she  touches it with so much love and traced the features of the man who means 
 the world to her.

   "   Siddharth "

  A word escaped from her mouth.

हर चीज़ पे अश्कों से
लिखा है तुम्हारा नाम
ये रस्ते घर गलियाँ
तुम्हें कर ना सके सलाम
हाय दिल में रह गई बात
जल्दी से छुड़ा कर हाथ
कहाँ तुम चलेthat'sr today

Hope you like it

Only two chapters are left to end the flashback

In the next update, we will know the culprit of Siddharth's murder

See you next week.

Please vote, comment and follow my profile

Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.2K 15
Adhiraaj Vashisth or famously known as Rakshas (demon) in both business and Mafia world. He holds an unspoken reign over the Mafia in India and is kn...
3.2K 198 15
Tara doesn't have huge expectations from life she just wants to live in the movement. A very friendly and happy going. Had something in past which ma...
749 196 12
Meet Meera Vaidahi, an Orphan whose life wasn't always Lilly. She suffered in silence but didn't speak a word against it. Turning 18 made her leave t...
6.3K 317 25
(DARK ROMANCE) When Evara bumps into a stranger not knowing what destiny has stored in for her. A mere harmless touch with the most feared man, that...