GIRL OF HIS DREAMS- R RATED

By officialgoldenbae

From Compton too Los Angeles Amor'e is a hood beauty ,doing very well for herself in both the fashion industr... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Loving ADG 2
Attention
chapter 51.
chapter 52.

chapter 37.

466 27 1
By officialgoldenbae

“ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴅᴅᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs.”
                                           -ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

|omniscient|

1:23 pm

"There's a fucking snitch between us and i don't mean to like start drama because i love her but do you guys notice whenever stuff like this comes out kaya is not with us or if she is it is she doesn't defend you as much. Don't get me wrong that's my girl but shit is starting too look bad on her behalf because there have been situations that have made m kind of question her a bit when it comes to you" .

Amor'e sat in her dressing room getting her makeup done by Tokyo.

She was on set of her forbes cover photoshoot as it's most successful entrepreneur of the year.

She honestly wasn't feeling like working today but this was a big opportunity for her.

She had too take some different photos and then she'd do anything interview with one of the forms editors.

With all of the craziness that's been going on in her life lately she just felt like now more than ever she needed to be on her grind.

People are definitely out too being her down but that's one thing she would never let them do.

She's worked so hard for everything that she has today and nobody is going too mess with her on that.

After her billion holiday themed launch a few nights ago despite people trying too ruin the wonderful day she was having was successful.

All of my items were sold out within minutes causing amor'e and her brand too make headlines.

But she'd be lying if she wasn't bothered by the fact that someone whom she considered her sister and not just best friend to be accused of something of that severity against her.

It'd been relaying around her mind like athletes running a race.

She couldn't even stand the fact that Kayla could be possibly trying too ruin her life.

Kaya has always been there for me whenever she needed her.

But she'd also be lieing if what dess mentioned didn't make her question Maya's loyalty.

And if it was infact true when she did find out it was definitely going to be problems.

She would be cut out of their lives for good.

She had too much too loose, unmaterialistic things that couldn't be replaced.

The friendships that she's made, her relationship with her soulmate and their week old son.

She had them too protect.

Speaking of her soulmate, he was pissed off.

That immortal fire that burned inside of him because of one woman that had done damage toohis family.

He'd cussed her out on his instagram story once he saw the tsunami of bullshit she was causing online.

Him along with the rest of the group, the things that dess and jayda had too say about this girl would make anyone feel embarrassed.

Chris's words however weren't meant for him to just get his point across too shyla after him and amor'e filed a lawsuit against shyla for copying her entire brand,for using pictures of their kids without consent to do so and also for revealing their names too the public without consent to do so.

Everything was already being taken off her website as well speak.

"That girl done did the most vile shit too the people who actually cared about her" he included his two cents into the situation.

"And that's not even all bitch. My girl dess has a huntch that kaya may be the snitch" Tokyo paused for a moment with that one.

"Bitch-"he said in a shocking tone.

Tokyo had come to know kaya for some time that was his wife.

But now he couldn't phathom the thought of her doing something like this too his first wife.

"Mhm and i would be lying if i said i didn't wonder about that as well. When i found out i was pregnant nobody knew bout our close friends and family, nobody else knew about the names, my business plans and ideas but my girls. And i know for a fact jayda or dess, laylay or anyone else wouldn't leak anything too the media but when i think about if kaya may have something to do with it i can't help but get the feeling that she does. She's been kind of a wishy washy friend these past few months but i never made it an issue because she's been spending time with stunna".

In the past kaya and amor'e had been inseparable together.

But she couldn't shake the feeling that kaya was the one trying too cause so much problems in her life.

Lately she's been acting a bit out of character not wanting too meet up for lunch with the girls after her launch, not even congratulating her on the success of her business but amor'e was always that friend too celebrate her friends wins more than her own.

"So where do you both stand right now?" he sprayed some hair spray to lock in the curls he just did in her hair.

They were going for a neutral,duey, glowing look for her second set of photos for the day.

She sighed and locked her phone.

"As of now i don't know where we stand, honestly speaking".

"Girl do what's best for you. Your not that single girl whom can just go about shit anyhow, you were never one too go back on forth on the media. Sooner or later shyla will come face to face with you and the truth about kaya will come too light, focus on yourself and your family leaves all the petty bullshit alone" amor'e listened as tokyo gabe her well needed advice.

She always loved him for that.

"Thanks babes" she turned and pulled him into a hug.

Once amor'e got dressed she came back out to find Tokyo taking pictures in the mirror.

"Oou gurl!" he loudly said smiling at how good his girl looked.

"Oop we putting these basic ass bitches in their place today hunny!"
_______

11:00 pm

The photoshoot was over and amor'e was dying too get home too her baby and man.

Chris swung by her photshoot not too long before she wrapped up and waited until she was finished.

When they got home they found mama joyce sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Hey momma sorry we're late" chris said as they approached her.

"Child please i love spending time with my grandkids. Both of the little rascals are sleeping soundly.in their rooms" amor'e smiled and thanked her.

Leaving chris and his mother downstairs she made her way upstairs too check on the kids.

Stopping at royalty's room first she gave her a kiss goodnight and pulled her covers up more.

She then made her way too her sons room.

Soothing tunes from his musical mobile player softly as sayeis sleeped soundly.

She leaned down and gave him a kiss.

Royalty and Sayeis were the only reasons she tried too keep herself in check.

But if she found out that kaya dared to have participated in this alliance with her ex-friend that there would be hell to pay for them both.

No one messes with her family.
______

Who thinks kaya's the snitch?

Shyla's gonna get what's coming too her ass.

If you guys want too see anything else, any plot twists or anything please comment them.

Thank you guys so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget too vote, comment your thoughts on this chapter or the entire book and add it too your libraries.

Xoxo- junie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.8K 51
*******************Complete********************** Giselle Gibson had grown comfortable with being alone. She accepted a "fairytale romance" may not b...
924K 42.6K 44
āš THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEING FIXED. ENJOY READINGāš  Independent, ha...
3.3K 95 20
Both growing up within a few miles of one another in their youth. And just a little further apart later on in life. Hollywood A lister Chris Evans...
5 1 1
I lived with my head in the clouds. I had who I thought was the man of my dreams, I was getting the fairytale ending, But then he broke me. He smashe...