Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 70

3.9K 132 69
By whatevers_whatev

Just Aria being That Bitch.

Words can't describe how much I love this picture, lmao.

Aria's POV

It's quiet uptown. The air is really cold today, and I love it.

The feeling of it hitting my face feels amazing, and I closed my eyes and breathed in softly.

Alastor was holding my hand and Eliot was talking my ear off. We were heading towards the library, it's become somewhat of a habit.

I giggled slightly at something Eliot said, and the closer we got to the library the colder the air seemed to get.

Then we stopped in front of the door.

Inside was dark, and I furrowed my brows before looking at the door. There was a note taped to it that I stepped closer to read.

"Library closed until further notice..." I mumbled and tilted my head.

"Eliot, where's Mrs. Ida?" I asked curiously and he shrugged. I looked over at Alastor, slightly worried.

I hope she's alright...

He looked at me for a moment and then narrowed his eyes slightly before he reached forward and touched the door.

His fingers trailed down the trim and he sighed softly.

"Well...let's find somewhere else to go, I suppose," he said and I glanced into the dark library once more.

The longer I looked the more uneasy I felt...

"Yea..." I mumbled, and with that we turned and started  to walk off.

We decided to head to the local department store instead, and Eliot immediately darted towards the slutty Christmas costumes.

This left Al and I alone, which I didn't mind but I'd rather keep Eliot within my line of sight.

For...reasons.

Al lead me around, looking over things and occasionally he would pull something from a rack and hold it up to my body.

This continued until he found a red dress, it had a sweater pattern and looked to be skin tight with long puffy sweater sleeves.

He looked at it a moment, then held it up to my body, a little glimmer in his eyes.

"Dear...go try this on for me, please," he asked me and I smiled before taking it and heading to the dressing rooms. I smirked and glanced over my shoulder at him.

"You wanna join me again?" I said cheekily and watched his face turn scarlet.

I chuckled and slipped into one of the dressing stalls, looking over the dress.

The material was soft, and the color was very similar to the color of Alastor's signature suit. He also wears dress shirts of this same color very often.

I peeled my layers of clothing away after setting the dress to the side, and once I was down to my underwear I turned to the mirror.

Oh my god...

My body seems to have shrunk, and I could just barely see the outline of my ribs. I eat three meals a day and Alastor makes them for fucks sake.

If anything, the opposite should be happening.

I touched my stomach and sighed. It must just be part of this iron deficiency. It'll get better over time.

I slipped the dress over my head, situating it onto my body properly. It hugged me, the "skirt" was puffy like the sleeves, and it was really, really cute.

The pattern was a chunky cable knit, and I couldn't help but love the way it accentuated my curves.

After my short observation I opened the door and Alastor was waiting right outside. He looked up and his eyes flashed red for just a second before his smile widened.

"Stunning..." he murmured, and then walked forward closer to me. He scanned my body and then ran his hands down my sides, starting up at the curve of my breasts.

I blushed at that and then he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him.

My cheeks were burning as I stared up at him. He's being really sexy right now for no reason...

"I may just have to eat you alive dear, you look delicious..." he purred and I giggled.

"Al stop, we're in public," I said quietly with a little smile on my face, and he glanced around.

There's no one around.

"That didn't stop you the other week, you little succubus~" he growled down at me with a chilling smile. I shivered and felt weak in the legs, another stupid giggle bubbling up my throat.

I watched his teeth sharpen and he leaned down to kiss me, backing me into the dressing room before he shut the door and locked it.

"Now it's my turn," he growled against my lips before picking me up and putting my legs around his waist.

He placed my back against the wall, his hands on my thighs to keep me up.

"And I couldn't care less if you stay quiet or not, I prefer hearing you whine and beg," he said smugly and all I could do was blush and smile. My heart was hammering and my arms were around his neck.

He pushed his pelvis against mine and I bit my lip. He's not playing games...

His lips were on my neck before I knew what was happening and I sighed softly, tilting to give him more room. He peppered me with kisses, and then scraped his teeth back up my neck.

They were still sharp.

I gasped and grabbed a fist full of his hair, pulling him up. He grunted and his blood red eyes fell on me.

He was breathing heavily and there was a bit of a blush on his face as well.

"If you do that again I can't promise I won't fuck you right here and now," he said roughly with a smile and momentarily I forgot what I was even going to say.

Then I shook it off and chastised him, "you can't bite me in public! You think Eliot is blind?" I hissed and he laughed.

I let go of his hair and my eyes widened when he pressed his body completely against mine, rolling his hips just slightly.

Then he got close to my ear.

"I can do whatever I want with you, peu d'amour...within your boundaries of course...and...if you didn't want this to be happening, I would know...so be a good girl and tilt your head," he whispered and I got a cold chill.

Despite me trying to fight it, a stupid smile spread on my face and I exposed my neck to him. I slid my hands back up into his hair, I was beginning to feel hot from what he was doing. Hot in the best way possible.

He kissed my neck a few more times, and I noticed that he wasn't leaving hickeys, he was only kissing. Then my eyes widened and I bit my lip hard when he sunk his teeth into where my shoulder meets my neck.

My grip on his hair tightened, and he rolled his hips a bit rougher than before. A strangled whimper left my throat as I tried to be quiet.

My legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and tears pricked my eyes. He bit me firmly, and it almost felt like he was about to tear a chunk of my flesh away.

I trust him...I'm not scared. The second time around, it hurt just as bad, though. I closed my eyes and a few tears slipped past my lashes.

The pain mixed with the pleasure of him pressing his pelvis against mine was really strange...I don't mind it.

He growled and pulled his teeth away, huffing slightly. Immediately I felt him lick the wound and then he pulled away and smiled.

His white teeth were bloodstained and so were his lips. I gave him a smile of my own, but a quick observation of my face made his smile falter.

Oh, he must have seen the tears.

He brushed his thumb over my cheeks, testing to see if they really were tears and when they obviously were he cupped my cheek.

"Honey, are you ok? You're crying dear, I didn't mean to make you cry..." He said quietly, quickly becoming worried. I shrugged and shook my head.

"I'm fine, it was just a reaction," I said and he wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

He hummed and then put his hand over my throbbing neck, and the pain dulled before subsiding completely.

"There...it's gone. I was a bit rough that time, I apologize..." he said softly and I lowered my eyelids and with the hand in his hair I tightened my fist around the strands and pulled his head back slightly.

His eyes widened and he grunted softly, then his smile widened.

"Now, dear, what did I say about doing that?" He growled and I smiled sweetly.

"You ain't gonna do shit," I purred at him and watched the look on his face quickly shift. In an instant his hand was around my throat, holding me against the wall before he started kissing me roughly.

His other hand that was on my thigh holding me up started sliding up and he slid under the hem of the dress. I moaned softly and he growled, his fingers just reaching my underwear.

He started to pull them down when something banged on our dressing room door.

"Are you two actually fucking in there?!" Came Eliot's voice. Alastor's eyes widened and mine did as well, both of us frozen in place.

He quickly put me down and twirled his finger, changing me back into my proper outfit and the dress appeared in his arms.

He put on a broad smile and then winked at me before disappearing from my sight. I opened the door with a smile and Eliot raised an eyebrow.

"Where'd Max go?" He asked and crossed his arms. I shrugged, giving him an innocent smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I hummed before brushing past him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 1.6K 37
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
167K 5.5K 66
Dropped into a world she was never meant to be a part of, Aria finds herself cold and alone. Aimlessly she wanders through the streets of hell, just...
704K 20.5K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
41.9K 1.4K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...