The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me

8.2K 285 127
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~
~At the Wedding~
"I do." He said smiling brightly.

"And Louisa, do you take Nathan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I do...

"Would you accept any decision I make and trust that it's the right one?" I asked him and I saw from the corner of my eyes Mali smiled.

"Of course." He replied.

"Even the one about my child?"

"Anything but that." He said firmly but quietly to me.

"Louisa, do you take Nathan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I don't." I said making the church gasp and Nathan's smile faltered.

"What?" He said and I pulled my hands from his.

"Do you know that my dad isn't my biological father?" I asked him and he was confused at what I was getting at. I walked down from the alter and kissed my papa.

"I did not come from his seed and he loves me as if I were his own daughter. Mateo and I's father died when we were kids and papa took over and he loved us and we love him for that." I said smiling at my papa.

"Louisa."

"And Nathan, My father loves my mother, the love that they have for one another is amazing, it's magical." I said smiling holding my chest.

"He loves her so much, that he loved her children just as he did she. Nathan you say you love me but you can't raise my child."

"The child wouldn't be a product of our love."

"Then your love for me should be enough to make it feel that way!" I said with a smile on my face.

"So I ask you Nathan, would you support any decision that I make and trust that it's the right one?"

"Yes-okay-yes Louisa, please can we get back to the wedding."

"Then you'll understand it when I tell you my heart is for another man." I said and the church gasped.

"I love him." I said stretching my hand out to Alister who came running over to me. "And I love  his son and he makes me happy; he supports me, he trust me." I said turning to look at my parents.

"I'd like to live a lifetime like my parents and so much more and I cannot have that with you Nathan." I said and I saw him get angry.

"It was him all along,huh? I'm so thankful I never give you anything real." He said and I looked at him concerned.

"I gave you everything!" He screamed in the church.

"Did you tell her that you gambled and won the 'everything'?" Malia said selling him out. I had found out about the gambling since he started, he's not a very good liar.

"I never loved you Louisa, I never did! You're so bitter and selfish! A selfish self centered bitch!" He said and the church gasped again and my brother was getting riled up.

"Goodbye Nathan." I said holding Alister's hand and walking out of the church.

"I slept with Malia! I slept with her!" He exclaimed and Malia scoffed.

"I sleep with married men and unfortunately, you're not!" She said laughing hysterically.

"Let's go get you your real man!" She said taking the car keys out.

Nathan was about to say something else but Mateo knocked him out cold causing Nathan's side of the family to go in an uproar. I turned to look at Mateo and I mouthed a thank you and he smiled at me before winking and attacking Nathan's cousins.

Malia and I jumped into the car and sped to Atticus's house.

"Is daddy home?" Malia asked Alister while driving.

"Yes, he's supposed to be." Alister replied and I smiled sweetly at him. I took the engagement ring off and was about to throw it away and Malia stopped me.

"Girl-this is real jewelry, we're pawning this." She said snatching it from my hand making me laugh.
I let my hair down and let out a frustrated groan.

"The adrenaline is rushing through my goddamn body!" I said very loudly.

"I know! You've out done yourself!" She said pulling up into Atticus's driveway. I jumped out of the car when it stopped and his car wasn't there.

"He's gone, he's not here." Alister said and I paced up and down anxiously.

"I'll wait for him." I told them and Malia nodded and took Alister inside.

I sat on the doorstep thinking about what I'm going to tell him, he's probably in his club getting acquainted with some whore, come on Atticus! You're better than this!

I felt drizzle on my head and then my face and suddenly a huge shower of rain came down.
Where are you Atticus?

...

After what felt like hours, his car pulled into the driveway and I got up with the sunflowers he sent for me and I stood there in the rain, fully drenched like a corpse bride. He got out of his car and turned to see me and it was as if he saw a ghost.

"I've been waiting here forever." I said to him chuckling, tears welled up in my eyes.
He made quick calculated strides over to me and took me inside.

"Alister!"

"Yes daddy!" Alister said his head popping out from the kitchen.

"Can you please bring daddy a towel?" He said taking his wet hair out his face before looking back at me.

"You went to the church, didn't you?"

"I did, I was told you were leaving." He said staring into my eyes.

"God, I would have made an awful mistake." I said chuckling and looking down at the ground. Alister brought the towel and Atticus wrapped it around my exposed shoulders.

"I couldn't marry him. I couldn't marry him when it's been you, it's always been you." I said putting the sunflowers down.

"You may not have been my first love but what good did he bring to me. It was a rough couple years with him and our time spent together compared to what him and I went through is so magical." I said the tears falling from my eyes.

"I had to take a second look in the restaurant that night to see this beautiful man that was about to change my life. He had a son that made it even better to fall in love. The pastor was talking about love and marriage being sacred, a way to show bonding between too perfect souls. Who am I to match with someone who's not for me?"

"You support my dreams, you aspire to be better, you make me great-you made me great even when I thought I've hit rock bottom. You protect me and I want to cherish you forever, Atticus I love you."- I said before he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued kissing him. This was the man who I was destined for. This was the Dad that I desired and the dad who desired me. This was the man that I love.

We broke apart and I chuckled before he swooped me off my feet bridal style and spun me around.

"Say it back." I said softly mimicking what he told me the day he confessed.

"Say you love me Atticus."

"I love you Louisa Stone, I love you so much, I love you, I love you, I love you." He said spinning me making me laugh before putting me down.

"I love you too!" Malia said running to hug us both making me laugh.

"Thank you Malia." Atticus said and she smiled proudly.

"So I know something that you guys don't." Malia said excitedly and we turned to look at her.

"Actually Alister does too." She said pulling Alister in the room and he looked so happy.

"What's that?"

"We found his mommy!" Malia said and Atticus's face went straight.

"Actually I decided to push back on the search." Atticus said and I looked at Malia begging her not to. I don't think I'm ready to have another woman in our lives, I just told Atticus how I really felt.

"Do you trust me?" She asked Atticus.

"I don't know you."

"Atticus!" She screamed and he flinched, he was afraid of her for some reason.

"Yes, I do if Louisa does I do." He said smiling at me.

"I trust her with my life." I said looking at her.

"Text her." She said and I looked at her.

"Just do it, it wouldn't be uncomfortable." She said and he took out his phone. He sent the text and nothing happened.

"Malia-stop playing."

"Call her, send a request to call."

Atticus sent a request to call and I excused myself to change out of my dress.

I heard my phone ringing and I let out a frustrated groan.

"If it's Nathan tell him, I'm not coming back."- I said and Malia stood smiling from ear to ear and Atticus was staring at me.

"What's going on?"

"It's not Nathan."- Atticus said his voice breaking.

"It's me, it's you." He said tears falling from his eyes but I was so lost.
Alister took a flower from the bouquet and walked up to me.

"Welcome back home mommy." He said and I stepped back with my hand on my mouth, in utter shock.

Oh my God.

"Atticus."- I said before he made his way over to me, kissing me once again.

"Looks like you've already started a family." Mali said and I pulled away crying calling her to hug her.

"When did you know?" I asked her.

"At the store, he texted and your phone pinged. I guess you guys were bound to meet."

Life can change for people who's had it bad for years, your happiness is never limited and there is always someone who loves you better. You can start over at anytime even if it's just a nanny.

If you're meant to be with him, you will forever be the Dilf's Desire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.6K 101
Hi my name is Dream Carter Louis, I am 10 years old and I run away from home. Not from my mommy or my pop pop and granny that were visiting from the...
221K 8.2K 64
"People you trust? What about her? What happens when she's stuck with people she doesn't trust?" When William Granger agreed to babysit for a few hou...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
2.5M 94.4K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...