My Mate || Derek Hale

Por djane2003

What happens when a werewolf's mate is a former hunter? Follow Derek Hale and Jessica Carrington as they try... Mais

Wolf Moon
Second Chance at First Line
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Night School
Lunatic
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Always
Omega
Shape Shifted
Ice Pick
Abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
Restraint
Raving
Party Guessed
Fury - Part One
Fury - Part Two
Battlefield
Master Plan - Part One
Master Plan - Part Two
I Love You
Tattoo
Chaos Rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Motel California
Currents
Visionary
The Girl Who Knew Too Much
The Overlooked - Part One
The Overlooked - Part Two
Alpha Pact
Lunar Ellipse
Anchors
More Bad Than Good
Galvanize
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled - Part One
Riddled - Part Two
Letharia Vulpina
Echo House
The Fox and the Wolf
De-Void
Insatiable
The Divine Move
The Dark Moon
117
Muted
The Benefactor
I.E.D.
Orphaned
Weaponized
Time of Death
Perishable
Monstrous
A Promise to the Dead
Smoke and Mirrors
Blitzkrieg
Memory Found
Riders on the Storm
Broken Glass
Wolves of War - Part One
Wolves of War - Part Two
The Movie - Part One
The Movie - Part Two
The Movie - Part Three
The Movie - Part Four

Code Breaker

4.2K 94 3
Por djane2003

"How are you doing?" Derek asked when he noticed his girlfriend was waking up. The man had left a lot of cuts and bruises on both of them but while he was healing, she wasn't.

"Not great. What about you?"

"I'm healing."

"Good..." Jess whispered.

"Jess, stay with me, okay? Just a little bit longer. Scott knows where we are, he howled so I howled back."

"He did?"

"He did. He's outside." Just as he said that, the youngest beta came rushing in.

"Oh my god, Jess!" Scott exclaimed, rushing over to her and untying her. 

"Scott, untie me." Derek ordered. "I can help her heal."

"They're coming back so I'll untie one of your hands so you can defend yourself. Jess, I'm gonna need you to sit back down, okay?"

"Mm okay." Just as Jess sat back down the door started opening so Scott dove behind the table. 

"Ready to have some more fun? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting... So, I brought some help." The man from earlier spoke, bringing a metal bat out from behind his back since his wooden one broke earlier. "But I need to warn ya, I used to play in college."

As the man swung the bat, Derek moved one of his hands to catch it before it could hit him. "I brought a little help to." He explained causing the hunter to turn around to see Scott standing there. Once the hunter turned back to face Derek, the older beta punched his jaw, sending him flying. 

Scott helped Jess stand back up before moving in front of Derek. "Scott, help me with this."

"No." Scott responded.

"What?"

"Scott just help him..."

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter." Scott said to the older beta, readjusting slightly so he could support more of Jess' weight as she was losing consciousness. 

"You wanna talk about this right now? Jess is dying, Scott!"

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's gonna kill them!"

"So what?"

"So tell me how to stop him."

"You can't! Alright? I don't know when Kate's coming back so we need to get out of here or I need to heal Jess so she can fight!" 

"Promise you'll help me."

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott! You're sixteen years old! You're a child!" 

"Maybe you're right... But, I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" Scott pulled the photo of the deer with a spiral on out of his pocket; the picture that brought Laura back to Beacon Hills in the first place. "This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?"

"Scott, where the hell did you get that?" Jess questioned breathlessly. 

"My boss told me three months ago, someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you wanna know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me." Derek kept his stone-cold expression. Scott sighed before continuing, "Just say you'll help me and I'll help you unlock your other-"

Scott didn't need to say another word as Derek tore his wrist from the chain. "I'll help you." He said to the boy before wrapping his arms around his girlfriend and taking her pain. With the amount of pain he took she was then able to heal herself and she wrapped her arms around him. "I told you we'd get out."

"Don't jinx us, Hale!" 

"Can we go now? We've got an angry alpha wanting to kill my girlfriend!" 

"And my girlfriend was just almost killed."

"Wait I thought you and Allison broke up?" Jess questioned, still keeping one arm wrapped around her boyfriend. "Thank you, by the way."

"It's complicated. We kinda got back together at the dance but then her dad forced me to turn in front of her..."

"WHAT?" Jess exclaimed.

"Okay as much as I'd love to talk about this, we need to go!" Derek stated.

"Right. Okay but later we're talking about this, kid!" Jess responded before grabbing Derek's hand along with Scott's before running out.

Derek froze as they made their way round to the front of the Hale house, releasing Jess' hand. "Hey, hold on, hold on. Something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?" Jess questioned.

"I don't know... It's kind of like it's-"

"Don't say too easy! People say too easy and then bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!" Scott interrupted. 

"Fine. You're right." Derek agreed.

"Thank you." Scott said before an arrow went flying into Derek's shoulder then another in his leg causing him to fall down. Jess felt the pain which knocked the wind out of her but she made sure to pull the arrows out.

"Your eyes, cover your eyes. SCOTT, COVER YOUR EYES!" Derek exclaimed. Jess did as she was told and dove down to lay next to Derek while closing her eyes but could see the flash behind her eyes. She opened her eyes back up when Derek was tugging on her arm and grabbing her hip. "Come on." He grabbed Scott by the back of his jacket and started pulling him up the hill. Derek then full down, taking Jess and Scott with him when the pain got too much. Jess tried to reach her arm out to him but he shook her off. "Jess, take Scott and go!" Scott rubbed his eyes and Jess stayed right by Derek's side, grabbing his arm and healing him. 

"Allison, I can explain." Scott said to the newest hunter.

"Stop lying. For once, stop lying." She responded.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything because... everything I said, everything I did-"

"Was to protect me?" She interrupted.

"Yes!"

"Well I don't believe you."

"Thank God! Now shoot him before I have to shoot myself!" Kate interrupted.

"You... You said we were just gonna catch them..." Allison responded.

"And we did that. Now we're gonna kill them." Kate stated before shooting Derek, causing Jess to fall forward from the pain. "See? Not that hard."

"This is what they do, Allison..." Jess groaned out. "They make you think you're doing something good when you're not."

"Jess?" Allison questioned not realising her friend was involved in this too, the friend that was always nice and had always given her the best advice.

Allison looked back at her aunt. "Oh no, I know that look... That's the 'you're gonna have to do it yourself' look."

"Kate. Kate. Stop." Allison pleaded only to get knocked over by her aunt who raised her gun at Scott.

"I love those brown eyes."

"Kate!" Argent called. "I know what you did. Put the gun down." Derek shifted as much as he could to try to hide Jess.

"I did what I was told to do." She responded.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones that were human. Look what you're doing now! Holding a gun to a sixteen year old boy with no proof he's spilled human blood!" Argent stated. Jess glanced over to Derek, feeling the emotional pain he was in at the mention of the fire. "We go by a code nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

"We hunt those who hunt us." Allison muttered, translating the French. Kate looked back at Scott, her finger gently pressing against the trigger until Chris raised his gun to his sister.

"Put the gun down, Kate..." They stared at each other until Chris fired a shot, hitting the tree behind her. "Before I put you down." She dropped her arm, sighing and everyone let out a breath. Jess grabbed Derek's arm before realising his wound was already healed, he looked at her with an expression she couldn't place. It was then that everyone's attention turned to the door that had creaked open. Derek and Jess shot up off the ground.

"Allison, get back." The Argent siblings raised their guns to the door.

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"The alpha." Scott answered. There was then a blur that went round the outside of the group causing Allison to draw her bow once more. Chris was then knocked down, followed by Allison a few seconds later. 

Jess and Derek held each others hands but kept looking around, trying to spot Peter. Scott was then knocked over, quickly followed by Jess and Derek, leaving Kate standing alone with everyone on the floor around her.

"COME ON!" Kate yelled before Peter grabbed her wrist that was holding the gun. She tried to shoot him but he was too strong, he tilted her wrist back as she kept shooting before whacking it, breaking her wrist completely. Peter grabbed her by the neck before throwing her onto the porch of the Hale house while she was still screaming in pain. The alpha walked over to Kate once more, grabbing her by the throat and pulling her inside with Allison quickly following behind.

Derek helped Jess up off the ground, looking over her quickly before finding a blood stain on her shirt but it wasn't hers thankfully.

"Thank God you're okay."

"Der, we have to go help Allison. She ran in with Peter and Kate, Scott then followed them."

"Stay out here, I'll get Allison out but you'll need to comfort her - Kate's dead." Jess just nodded and watched her boyfriend shift as he ran into the house. The witch looked around before spotting Chris laying on the floor.

"Chris! Oh my god!" She ran over to his side and started shaking him. Allison came out a few seconds later, crying slightly, before spotting her friend and her father and running over to them. Jess stood up and pulled Allison into a hug as the younger girl wept. "It's gonna be okay." She whispered to her friend.

"She's dead..." Allison cried. "Dad!" The girls then dropped to the floor and continued trying to wake Argent.

Scott then came flying out of the house with Peter in his alpha form following closely behind. A car then arrived and out jumped Stiles with a bottle in his hand and Jackson. Stiles then chucked the bottle at Peter, however Peter caught it with one hand and looked between the bottle and the 2 boys. Scott, noticing Allison's bow, chucked it towards her.

The huntress shot a bow into the glass bottle causing it to set Peter's arm on fire. Jackson then chucked another bottle at the wolf, setting the rest of his body on fire. Allison walked over to Scott who was still in his wolf form as Jess walked over to Stiles, wrapping her arms around the boy while they watched their friends kiss. Argent had woken up and was looking at the couple, unsure of what to do. Jess then noticed Derek walking over to Peter and standing over him, as did Scott.

"Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you... Derek if you do this, I'm dead... Her father, her family.. What am I supposed to do?!" Scott cried out, rushing over to the remaining Hales. Jess could hear Peter's voice but couldn't make out what he was saying before Derek raised his hand with his claws out. "No! WAIT!" Scott shouted but Derek had already slit Peter's throat. Allison buried her face in her father's shoulder as did Stiles with Jess. She looked over to Jackson to find him grinning slightly and a feeling of dread washed over her. Turning her attention back to her boyfriend, she saw him stand before turning to Scott and flashing his eyes red.

"I'm the alpha now." Derek stated. No one moved for a moment before Argent then ushered Allison towards the car. 

Jess turned to Jackson and Stiles and said, "Go. Get out of here."

"Jess, wait, there's something you need to know. Lydia... Lydia was bitten, she's in the hospital." Stiles spoke. Jess froze for a moment before pushing her friend towards the car. She then turned back to see Derek walking into the house and Scott frozen in front of Peter's burnt body.

The former huntress grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the car too. Tapping the roof of the car to signal it was safe for them to drive off, she stepped towards the Hale house. Derek had just walked back out and they paused when they saw each other. They then ran towards each other, Jess wrapped her arms around the back of his neck as his went round her waist, lifting her off the ground. "Thank god you're okay!" Derek exclaimed. 

"Me? You're the one who was fighting the alpha." Jess laughed as Derek put her back on the ground but kept his arms around her waist. 

"Yeah and now I'm the alpha... You're not mad about that, are you?"

"Are you kidding me? No I'm not mad, Der... It's actually kinda hot." She said smirking, causing him to laugh.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm so how about you deal with Peter's body and then come home so I'm not all on my own? There are some dangerous creatures out there..."

"That is very true and I'd be more than happy to be your bodyguard."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25.5K 540 42
Peter Hale was never expecting to find his mate, since he's a person that only does something if it benefits him. Accept what will have happen when h...
51.1K 1.4K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...
403K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
445K 9.2K 70
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...