Haunted (Alastor x OC)

Bởi whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... Xem Thêm

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 61

3.9K 136 38
Bởi whatevers_whatev

Aria's POV

I've begun slowly pushing last week's events to the back of my mind.

Instead, I'm focused on Christmas.

My absolute favorite holiday, hands down. The music, the lights, the smells...ugh, it's all the best. The more the season approaches us, the more excited I'm becoming.

The beginning of December just unlocks a part of my brain that holds a little extra serotonin.

I was singing to myself in the kitchen, swaying my hips as the Christmas music played out of the radio Alastor left in my kitchen during my first week.

There were several trays laid out around me, and I was making sugar cookies.

A fuck ton of them.

Mostly because Alastor said that's the only type of cookie he'll touch.

I'll be making chocolate chip as well, because those are my favorite.

A heavy sigh heaved through my chest as I put the last tray into the oven, and then I wiped my hands on my apron. I was covered in flour, and my hair was tied up and sticking out everywhere.

Smiling at my masterpiece, I turned my gaze up to the clock.

12...ok, so I've been making cookies for four hours now.

And Alastor left around the same time I started.

He said he was going out to......"hunt"......so I just smiled and kissed his cheek, deciding to stay blissfully ignorant about what he's out doing right now.

What I didn't realize was how long it would take him.

I was beginning to feel really hot, and rolled my sleeves up. I fixed my hair as well, and then stretched out my back, earning a few satisfying pops.

Then I jumped when there was a knock on the door, and I turned to face it.

Shit...I look like crap...

Oh well, whoever it is will just have to accept my appearance.

I walked over to the door, and decided to check who it is, first.

"Who is it?" I called, and waited for a reply. Even if it is someone here to hurt me, they won't have enough time to get in here before I can get out the back and call for Alastor.

But the voice I heard made my nerves dwindle.

"It's Jake," came his voice, and I smiled before opening the door.

"Hey! Fancy seeing you here," I said. I leaned against my doorframe, looking up at him.

He chuckled and glanced to the side.

"Yea...I just wanted to stop by, see how you were doing..." he said sheepishly, then he finally looked at me.

"And...say I'm sorry for what I did at thanksgiving..." he said quietly, and my eyes widened slightly.

"Oh...Jake, it's alright," I said gently, giving him a soft smile, "I'm not mad."

He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck, "I know...I just shouldn't have done that, seeing as you came with another guy, it just wasn't cool of me and I—"

His rambling cut off suddenly and his eyes focused on my exposed arms.

Several different emotions passed through his eyes before he furrowed his eyebrows and reached forward, grabbing my left arm and looking at it.

I was so confused, "Jake—?"

"Aria, who did this to you..." he said lowly, and I looked down at my arm. My eyes widened when there were several dark bruises on my arm, and then I looked at my other arm.

It looked the same.

Well, this looks bad...

"O-oh Jake, it's nothing, don't worry about it—"

Jake lifted his eyes to look into mine, and I don't think I've ever seen him mad before, but he looks ready to kill.

"Did he do this?" He asked, his voice still dark.

I froze. No, the answer is no...but if I say no, he won't believe me. But I can't say yes, because that's just not true...

"I—n-no he didn't, Jake, it's fine, really I—"

Just then the back door opened and Alastor's voice drifted up to the foyer.

"Aria, darling?" He said, and quickly I spoke back, my voice sounding panicked.

If he comes up here in his demon form, we are finished.

"Max, we have company!" I yelled back nervously, and Jake's eyes narrowed when he lifted them.

I turned to face Alastor as he rounded the corner, a confused look on his face until he spotted Jake, and the look turned dark.

Tension flared up in the air, but Jake was the first one to speak.

"You fucking bastard..." he growled out, and my eyes widened at that.

This is bad...

I gasped when he stepped into the house, pushing me behind him before approaching Alastor quickly.

Al was standing with his arms behind his back, looking completely perplexed and equally infuriated.

"You put your fucking hands on her?!" Jake yelled, pointing at him before he planted both of his hands into his chest and shoved him. Hard.

Immediately I panicked, realizing if I don't stop this now, Jake is going to end up in pieces.

Quickly I ran over, stepping between them and putting my hands against Alastor's chest when he started to go to return Jake's advance.

I stared up at him, and for a moment he just looked straight ahead, eyes on his target. I could hear the faint growl coming from his throat, and his brown eyes were more reddish.

Then he broke his stare and looked down at me.

Everything felt still, and I looked up at him, my lips parted as I silently begged him with my eyes not to do what I knew he wanted to.

I shook my head slightly, and he glanced from me to Jake back to me. A moment later, the tension left his shoulders.

He backed up.

I sighed, relieved, and then turned to Jake. Jake's eyes were infuriated, and I waved my hands.

"Jake, stop...it's ok, I promise, he didn't do it..."

"Do what?" I heard Alastor's voice, and Jake shoved his finger towards me, still looking completely unconvinced.

"The fucking bruises on her arms, asshole!" He spat, and immediately I felt myself get spun around.

Alastor's eyebrows were knitted together as he looked over my arms quietly.

Then he met my eyes, his smile falling.

"Aria...?" He said, just above a whisper.

The room was silent, deathly quiet.

They're waiting for me to speak...

I sighed heavily and pulled my arms away, pulling my sleeves down.

"It's nothing, guys, seriously I don't know where these are coming from...look, I'll even go to the doctor and get it checked out, it's not a big deal...please stop fighting," I begged, looking between them.

Alastor sighed and Jake just stood with his fists balled up at his sides. He glanced at me, and then to my arms.

Then he scoffed and turned his head to the side, letting his shoulders relax.

"Fine...but only if I can take you to the doctor and he can't come," Jake growled, referring to Alastor.

Who then promptly laughed, "that is absolutely not happening, my friend, you have lost your damn—"

"Ok."

My voice shut them both up, and they both looked at me.

Alastor was the first to speak, "Aria—"

I looked at him, my voice hardening, "I said ok," I said, my tone letting him know it was final.

He shut his mouth and sighed, then put his arms behind his back and restored his smile. His eyes narrowed when he looked to Jake.

I looked as well, "I will go with you, Jake, if you promise to drop the subject when the doctor tells you I'm completely fine," I said and he sighed as well.

"Sounds good...come on, let's go," he said motioning me towards him, and I started heading over.

Something grabbed me firmly, and I looked down at Alastor's hand. I looked up into his eyes, about to question him, then he gently pulled me towards him.

He hugged me, holding my head against his chest, then pulled me back and kissed me deeply.

A low growl rumbled in his chest, and I wanted to roll my eyes at his show of dominance.

When he was done marking his territory, he let me go.

My feet carried me towards Jake, who had an annoyed look on his face from the show.

We headed towards the door, and right as we reached it there was a loud ding and I gasped.

"Oh shit, my cookies!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

44.3K 1.6K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
231K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
3.6K 176 7
AppleRadio story - Lucifer and Alastor are a married couple that ended things badly and were seperated taking one kid with them, they met again at Ch...
260K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...