Bloodlust

Galing kay hopeful_airhead

"I was someone who tore through cities and villages with no remorse for the men, women and children I killed... Higit pa

Introduction
Mysterious Beginnings
Ephemeral
Chaos Rising
Into the Vault
Unleashed
Frayed
Currents
The Girl Who Knew Too Much
The Overlooked
Alpha Pact
Lunar Eclipse
Anchors
Ajar
More Bad Than Good
Galvanize
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Letharia Vulpina
Echo House
The Fox and The Wolf
De-Void
Insatiable
The Divine Move

Thank you

748 17 0
Galing kay hopeful_airhead

     We have finally finished season 3A and B!! This is the first book I've ever written and as I've said before, I definitely didn't imagine it would get this much traction. I'm so grateful to anyone and everyone who's read it this far and I will be making the second part to Gwen and Lydia's story right after I publish this.

The next book will have much more romance, danger, Gwen backstory, and D-D-D-Death. I am very excited to get started on it, you have no idea. I've been waiting to start writing since I started the first chapter but, alas, we must have backstory before we can get into the juicy stuff.

In the near future, I will probably unpublish a lot of the chapters from this book specifically so I can work on them because reading back on it, I really wish I'd done some things differently and so I'd like to do some editing. (I am a perfectionist so editing is a definite)

Anyways, thank you guys so much for being with me thus far. You guys mean so much to me and I'll see you in season 4!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

220K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
40.5K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
8.5K 334 9
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...
403K 8.2K 20
"You are not a monster. Not to me." After the recent death of Allison Argent, Aspen Martin's world fell apart. Her sister, Lydia, was depressed, Asp...