Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 59

4.7K 166 40
By whatevers_whatev

Poor Eliot is in mental anguish, send him thoughts and prayers.

Aria's POV

The second we were home, Alastor wasted no time in taking me into the bathroom.

He sat me on the toilet seat and stepped back to get a good look at me. He winced slightly as he looked over my injuries.

My body was still trembling slightly and I was just trying to convince myself it doesn't hurt.

I looked down at myself, and immediately the pain got ten times worse. My entire left arm that had taken most of the damage when I was dragged was bright red and bleeding.

The flesh was shredded and there were small rocks embedded in my skin.

On my thighs were scratches oozing blood, as well as my knees.

My shirt was torn, and covered in filth. My shorts weren't much better.

Alastor knelt in front of me and cupped my face, making my eyes focus on him instead of my wounds.

He was smiling very softly, his touch light as a feather.

"Look at me, honey...you'll be alright. I'll have you healed in no time..." he said, and took my left arm in his hands. I winced immediately and tears pricked my eyes at the contact.

"Hey, eyes on me..."

I opened my eyes, breathing heavily through the blinding pain. He was looking back at me, and he smiled, "there we go...now, I don't believe I got to finish telling you my jokes dear," he said and I almost laughed.

Jokes? Right now?

"Tell me, darling, why couldn't the bicycle stand on its own?" He asked me, and I grit my teeth as he pulled the rocks from my wound. I sucked in heavy deep breaths, and then shook my head.

"W-w-why...?" I managed to get out, and he smiled wider.

"Because it was two tired!" He delivered the punch line in an eccentric tone all the while his fingers were working to fix my arm.

I laughed weakly, actually momentarily forgetting about my arm because of how ridiculous that joke was.

"Good..." Alastor uttered softly, his smile falling into a more gentle expression.

"Alright, the hard part is out of the way...now take a deep breath, this won't hurt but it'll feel really strange," he said and I nodded slightly. I took in a deep breath, and waited.

Then there was a deep tingling sensation in my arm that made me gasp, and I looked down at it.

He was supporting it with one hand while the other was glowing red and hovering over my mangled skin.

The skin slowly started mending itself, and I felt itchy as it did so.

After about a minute or so, the tingling died down and all that was left was that itchy feeling. Alastor seemed to know that feeling would be left behind, because he gently raked his claws over my skin.

After that he patted my arm and put it back by my side. He sighed, then, and I looked at him.

He looked tired, his eyes had dark circles under them.

"Are you ok?" I asked him softly. I was in a lot less pain now. The most of it was coming from that arm. The rest of the cuts were painful, but not quite as extreme.

He chuckled, "I'm ok, sweetheart, that just took some energy is all. Normally it wouldn't be anything at all to me, but I already had to heal that god damn bullet wound," he growled, sounding disgusted.

I looked down, then, guilt crawling up my back.

"I'm sorry..." I uttered weakly, and he sighed. Then his fingers touched my cheek and I looked up to meet his eyes.

"It wasn't your fault..." he said, his tone gentle. I shook my head.

"Yes it was...if I hadn't distracted you because of my stupid nerves, this wouldn't have happened," I whimpered and he chuckled.

"Sweetheart, it is normal for you to want me to not kill people...that is normal. Don't ever apologize for that...it was my fault for allowing you to distract my attention. I should have just done it."

I sighed, then, and he pulled me forward gently to place a kiss on my lips.

"Smile for me..." he whispered after we parted, and a little smile rose to my lips.

"There we go..." he said, and patted my cheek softly. Then he pulled away from me, sighing heavily.

"Ok...so, these wounds on your legs just won't do. I can fix these too, but I'll have to use my saliva. That doesn't take any energy, but it will leave behind faint scar tissue," he explained and I nodded.

"W-will it hurt...?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

"No...I'll make sure of that," he replied, giving me a reassuring smile. Then his eyes fell to my legs.

He growled as he observed them, and shook his head, mumbling to himself.

"Can't believe the audacity...scuffing your beautiful skin...bastards..."

He kept grumbling to himself, and I was slightly amused by it. Then he started gently picking the rocks from my wounds.

I winced slightly, but this wasn't nearly as bad as my arm. It only took him a couple of minutes to get all of the rocks out.

Once that was done, he leaned down and put his tongue on my skin. The warmth made me gasp, but I was pleased to find that it didn't hurt.

It just tingled slightly.

He worked slowly, gently running his tongue up my thighs. I spread my legs slightly to give him more room.

The gentle kisses he would leave behind on my skin made my stomach feel weird, and I smiled down at him.

After he licked all the blood away and healed the small cuts, he kept peppering my legs with little kisses.

He made sure I was completely ok before standing up. With the wave of his hand, the shower came to life and he picked me up and put me on my feet.

"Shower number two of the day," he mumbled before grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head.

He stepped back slightly and pointed to my shorts, "those too," he said and I rolled my eyes. I
stepped out of them, and now I was just standing in my bra and underwear.

I began removing those as well, watching him curiously as he wadded up my clothes in his hands...and then he incinerated them into nothing.

"We could've just recycled them," I stated plainly, and he looked over at me with an amused look in his eyes.

"Yes, but I feel my way was more exciting," he said and I rolled my eyes again, smiling as I dropped my undergarments to the side.

I turned and stepped into the warm water, and sighed softly at the feeling. Then, once again, Alastor joined me.

I smirked and turned around to face him. He gave me a cheeky little smile and shrugged.

"I mean, I need one, too..." he said, and I chuckled.

My laughter died down, and I just looked up at him with a soft smile on my face.

Taking a small step forward, I let my head drop slightly and pressed my forehead against his stomach, then I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Thank you..." I said, barely above a whisper.

I felt his hands lay on my head, and then his fingers ran down through my hair. He gently removed the tangles, and then returned my hug.

"I'd do it a million times if I needed to..." he replied and I blushed at that.

Him and his words...

After a moment of us just hugging he sighed and pet my head before pulling me back.

"Let's get you cleaned up, hm?" He said softly and then gently turned me back around. I reached down and grabbed my body wash, handing it to him.

He hummed and handed it back after he got what he needed. I placed it back where it was.

Teamwork.

He started running his hands over my skin for the second time today, but this time he was extra gentle. He massaged me for longer, and started singing softly in French.

His hands once again trailed up to my front, and he leaned down. He pressed my back up against his chest and put his lips next to my ear as he teasingly rubbed every area except my breasts.

I pouted, "uh, I think you're missing something," I said and he chuckled.

"I am? I don't believe I am," he said playfully, right next to my ear. I blushed and grabbed his hands, firmly placing them on my chest.

He snickered and then squeezed gently before massaging there as well. The soap made him glide easily over my skin, and after a moment of that he pulled one hand away and moved a bit of my hair, keeping his other hand at my chest.

Lips against my neck made me sigh, and he trailed gentle kisses down my neck and over my shoulder.

Then I gasped when I felt his teeth graze against my skin, scraping along my neck. It didn't hurt, but it definitely pulled me from the daze he put me in.

He chuckled deeply and then kissed my skin again.

I giggled, "you asshole," I said and he hummed.

"Did you want me to bite you?" He asked teasingly, and I spun around.

"In your dreams," I purred and he lowered his eyelids before revealing those deadly teeth to me in a sinister smile.

I reached up in response, squishing his cheeks together and then giggling. He looked silly now, his eyelids lowered in annoyance.

"Could you...not do this while I'm trying to scare you?" He mumbled, and I was just squishing his face every which way while laughing like a gremlin.

"You don't scare me," I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Damn," he said, "and I was trying so hard, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6K 66
Dropped into a world she was never meant to be a part of, Aria finds herself cold and alone. Aimlessly she wanders through the streets of hell, just...
5.9K 109 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
226K 6.2K 30
Upon stumbling across the Hazbin Hotel after losing her home in Hell, Aria had no choice but to stay there. The young lioness demon refused to accept...
120K 3.3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...