24 Days | SoonSeok ✓

By soonseokluvbot

[Do you believe in miracles?] -------------- A few days left. Then where are you? You left me without saying... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24

Day 6

94 2 2
By soonseokluvbot

Today I woke up earlier than usual. I wore my clothes on and got off the house. Then I suddenly stopped and looked at the ground in front of me. What is it?

I stepped closer and bent down a bit. However, it was the biggest mistake in my life. Someone jumped onto my back. I yelled a little, but, after a while, I recognized him. I took his hand into mine and turned to him slowly. I- I couldn't believe my eyes at all. He's been here. He's stood there.

"S- Soonyoug?"

"Surprise!"

I was about to cry. I really couldn't even believe my eyes at all. Everything was suddenly blurred.

"Come on, Seok. I know you're trying to not cry, but I assure you that everything is completely fine."

I smiled happily. He has been finally here with me. I couldn't help myself. I just jumped into his arms. I had waited a long time for this moment. I finally could feel his warm body, his calm breathing.

After a while, I stepped back a little, still holding his hands. "I missed you so much, Soonie. Where have you ever been?"

His smile faded of sudden. "I can't tell. Not now. I- Christmas is coming. I don't wanna ruin the whole beautiful time."

I furrowed my eyebrows. He has looked sad, but why? "What's happening? Why are you acting like this though? I don't understand."

"I just- I just can't you tell anything, that's all. Please, don't talk about it now. It makes me more uncomfortable."

I nodded. "Am sorry, Soonyoung. I wouldn't talk about it, I swear. Let's go to the house to enjoy some fun."

I grabbed the basket with food and followed Soonyoung inside the house. I shut the door behind us and turned to him. 

He looked around with a big smile. "Nothing has changed."

"Yeah, everything is the same as before," I answered simply, walking to the kitchen and putting the basket at the table carefully. "You hungry?" I shouted aloud.

Soonyoung appeared in the kitchen after a moment. "No, am okay, but thanks for asking though." He smiled at me. "I noticed you have still the photo on the mantelpiece."

"I-" I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "Yeah..."

"I'm glad you didn't forget me. I know I had left you without saying anything, but everything had happened so fast... And-"

"And you couldn't tell me anything, am I right?" I interrupted him.

"Yeah, exactly."

"Stop talking about the past for now. Let's go to enjoy some fun!" I said excitedly, grabbing him by his hand and leading him into the living room quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...
1.3M 33.7K 137
SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN! In this book you will find: cute scenarios and preferences of you, the reader, with the beautiful boys of Seventeen! They wi...
286K 3.3K 67
"𝙏𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?" ©sugarlysweeten warning - slow update
2.9K 77 30
[Don't forget I'm still here for you...] -------------- Being a part of a group called Seventeen was an honor, but sometimes it was harder than I tho...