Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 55

4.3K 157 70
By whatevers_whatev

He's still getting used to the whole "listening" thing.

Aria's POV

Something running its fingers through my hair woke me up.

It felt nice, and I sighed softly. I just assumed it was Alastor, since...who else would it be?

I shifted slightly, and then flipped myself over to face him. My eyes were barely open, fully prepared to go back to sleep.

But then they widened completely when there was absolutely no one there.

I shot up quickly, my heart beating out of my chest. Then I quickly became annoyed and growled under my breath.

"Alastor! That's not funny, come out!" I requested, crossing my arms. I waited for him to slither out of the shadows but...nothing.

Just silence.

An uneasy feeling set into my stomach. I'd slept through most of the afternoon, just waiting for him to come back.

Did I imagine it...?

I lowered my arms and sighed, looking towards the window. The sky was beginning to dim, and there looked to be a slight breeze blowing by.

Am I really that desperate for his touch...? That's kind of pathetic...

I pursed my lips and then turned back around, but once I did I came face to face with the shadow from earlier.

The scream that tore through my lungs was unlike anything I've ever produced before, and actually hurt my throat a bit. I scrambled backwards, away from the large creature.

Upon hearing my scream the shadow stood up straight, his ears perked up.

He looked around, confused, and I tilted my head at him the longer I watched him. My face was fixed into a terrified and confused expression and he looked back at me finally.

He tilted an eyebrow and pointed at himself.

I scoffed, exasperated.

"Yes, you! What the fuck are you doing?!" I nearly screamed at him.

He made a bunch of hand motions, his expression looking frustrated for a moment before he started doing some sort of charades.

When he was done, he looked back at me and raised his eyebrows, holding his hands out expectantly.

I shook my head.

The creature growled and then sighed. I rolled my eyes and crawled towards the edge of the bed close to him. He walked over to me and looked like he was thinking.

Then his smile widened and he held his finger up.

I stared up at him, still confused, when suddenly he grabbed me on either side of my face and tilted my head up.

What is he doing?!

I was about to protest until he leaned down and pressed his forehead against mine. I don't know whether this thing is a shadow or a creature...because it's solid, but...also a shadow?

My words caught in my throat and I clamped my mouth shut. My eyes were wide open, but his were closed. After a second he peeked one eye open at me, and then opened his other eye, keeping his eyelids lowered.

Wow, he really is just like Alastor.

He pulled away slightly and then took one of his hands, putting it over my eyes and forcing me to close them.

After that he pressed his forehead against mine again, and I decided it's best to just do what he wants.

'Master sent me. He's going to be gone for a little while more. I am to do what you say for now, I am yours to command, mistress.'

I opened my eyes and my mouth fell open.

"I'm sorry, did you just...talk to me through my head?" I asked, flabbergasted.

He nodded his head and I blinked. Then I shook my head and crawled towards the edge of the bed a bit more.

"Mine to command, huh...?" I mumbled to myself, looking over the demon shadow. His body was pitch black, and his eyes were a bright electric blue.

He had the exact body and build of Alastor, except his antlers seemed to be longer and more deadly looking.

He kind of just looked meaner.

I tapped my chin and then glanced up at him. I scooted over slightly, making room in the bed for him. I patted the spot next to me and he sunk into the floor, then reappeared right next to me.

I jumped slightly, but then smiled up at him. I sighed softly and then grabbed his arm, pulling him down into my lap.

He complied, laying down without protest.

I started running my fingers through his shadowy hair, and the I started rubbing his ears.

When I looked down at him, his smile was softer and his eyes were nearly closed. A purr started in his chest and and I chuckled.

"Does that feel nice?" I giggled and he nodded, then wrapped his arms around my stomach. He repositioned us to where I was laying down and he was between my legs.

He rested his body on top of me, and I was expecting him to be heavy but he really wasn't. It felt like a subtle weight.

His gentle purr caused a vibration and it felt nice against my body. He was resting his head on my chest, and I smiled at him.

I sighed, still rubbing his ears. He's not my Alastor...but he's close enough for now.

My head fell back onto the pillow behind me and I closed my eyes. I let my body relax, and then gasped when suddenly the shadow started massaging my chest.

I opened my eyes, ready to chastise him, but I stopped when I saw he still had his eyes closed and a happy look on his face.

Oh...I don't think he's doing this to be sexual...

I decided to just let him be, and he just kept mindlessly kneading his fingers against the soft pillows of flesh on my chest. He reminded me of a cat, almost...

Eventually he lulled me into a bit of a daze with his massaging and purring, and I started to feel tired. I rested my hands on his head and shut my eyes.

I'll just rest for a minute...I won't fall asleep.

Alastor's POV

I got back really a lot later than I was wanting to.

I was gone for nearly 24 hours...I hope she wasn't too bored without me.

I did send my shadow up to her. He should have taken care of her. He's connected with me, so although that was their first meeting, he should already be somewhat friendly with her.

That fact didn't prepare me for the sight that I arrived to once I entered Aria's room, however.

I stood and stared at the two, curled up together in her bed. He was between her legs, purring.

His head was at the center of her chest and both of his hands were cupping her breasts. Her hands were on his head and by the looks of it they're both sound asleep.

I had to stifle a laugh but still ended up chuckling.

My steps were quiet as I approached them, and I slid into bed next to her, changing my clothing with the wave of my hand.

The purr coming from my shadow subsided and his eyes slowly opened, glowing brightly in the dark room.

He found me and smiled widely, making me tilt my head.

'She's very soft! Why didn't you tell me she was soft?'

I glanced at his hands that were still on her chest and noticed he was squeezing her gently. My eyes widened and I replied through my thoughts as to not wake her up.

'You realize what you're doing to her is considered a sexual action, right?' I asked my shadow and his eyes shot wide open.

'Sexual?! How is this in any way sexual? It's only flesh! They're like little pillows,' he responded and I slapped my hand over my face.

Hopeless. He is hopeless.

I shooed him away, then, and told him to go back to hell and watch over my territories. He rolled his eyes and reluctantly slid out of her hold and then disappeared.

Immediately Aria whined, and her hands started roaming and grasping for something.

I shushed her softly and pulled her over into my chest. Her arms wrapped around me as well as one of her legs. She pressed her nose into my chest and I pet her head gently.

My eyes closed and I just held her in my arms.

Arrangements have been made in hell to where I shall not be disturbed for any reason until I say it is ok to do so...

Which won't be any time soon.

I'm staying here with her 24/7 from now on.

No more interruptions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.7K 18
Angel and Alastor, pure opposites, and yet when Angel gets hurt, a new soft side of the Radio Demon is shown. A side Angel now yearns for. THIS STOR...
40K 1.4K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
5.3K 95 1
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ Alastor, th...
243K 6.7K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...