Lizzie & Wanda One shots

由 melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... 更多

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

She is just not that into you -W.M

5.1K 108 84
由 melieme

In the mood for angst, so I'm writing angst.

Emma's POV.

Another day, another stressful mission for S.H.I.E.L.D. I have been writing and reading mission reports over mission reports. I'm just done with this job.

One thing makes it more enjoyable though. And that's Wanda Maximoff. The sweet redhead always catches my attention when she is in the room. Her presence is mesmerizing.

Sadly, I don't get to see her as often as I would've liked since my job can't allow it. I'm just a S.H.I.E.L.D's agent while she is an Avenger. I only get to see her when they are dropping some files or at meetings.

I've been trying my hardest to level up in ranks so I could meet her more often, but I can only do so much.

The moment I've officially met her would be forever meaningful to me.

*Flashback*

I was sitting at my desk writing mission reports after a few small ones that the agency did. A knock on the door disturbed me from my calm state. I looked up and there was a beautiful redhead.

"Hi! Can I help you?" I asked as soon as her eyes were set on me.

"Hi! Are you Emma Bertley?" She responds quickly.

"Yes, that's me. And you are?"

"Oh, my bad. I'm Wanda Maximoff." She introduces herself while blushing.

"How can I help you, Wanda?" I smiled in her direction.

She looked straight out of this world. I have never seen such beauty in front of my eyes.

"I have been told to drop these here." She lifts her hand to show the files she was carrying.

"Other mission reports?" I asked confused. I thought I got all of them.

"Yes. We just came back from another mission." She responds easily.

"We as in?" I ask still confused.

"The Avengers." She blushes.

The realization kicks in.

"Ohh! So you are an Avenger." I stated.

"Yes."

"Well, must I say. This is a nice change from the constant Tony Stark and his arrogance." I wink at the end.

"Oh, is it?" She comes a bit closer.

"Yes. I definitely enjoyed your visit more than his."

"And why is that?" She asks curiously.

"You are way more enjoyable to the eye." I flirt with her.

"Any eye, or just yours?" Her green eyes looked at me intensely.

"I can't speak for others, but you are definitely a sight for my eyes. One very pleasurable." I lean my weight on my arms that were placed on the edge of the desk.

I saw her blushing which instantly made me smirk.

"And from that blush I assume I'm not the only one enjoying the view." I say in a flirtatious tone.

She blushed some more.

"Miss Wanda, can I ask if you are in a relationship? Or interested in anyone?" I ask pretty straightforward.

Usually, when I see something I like, I go for it. This is no exception.

"Yes, you can ask. I'm not in a relationship or interested in anyone. No one caught my eyes yet." She smirks at me.

"Well, then I must try harder." I return the smirk.

"Here, take those files." She handles them to me.

"Before you leave." I stop her in her tracks. "Will I see you again?" I asked.

"Who knows, we will have to wait and see." She winks at me before she leaves.

*End of Flashback*

Since then, I was able to see her a few more times. And each and every single time, she leaves before I can ask her for her number or for a date.

We flirt with each other but that's it. Whenever I ask her if I will see her again, hoping she will say yes, she either doesn't say anything or says that we will see.

I have made it clear that I like her and that I wanted something to happen between us, but I get mixed signals from her. One second she flirts back and the next she just leaves me.

She's a confusing woman, that's for sure.

Next time I see her.

"Hello there, you gorgeous woman." I say as soon as her attention is on me.

"Hello there, yourself." She responds while blushing.

"Do you work at a restaurant? 'Cause you are serving looks today, honey." I compliment her some more, while smirking.

"You're sweet." She is still blushing.

"Only the best for you." I wink.

"I have some more files." She hands me them.

"Wait, before you leave." I stop her as I usually do. "It's there any chance for you to give me your number?" I ask nervously.

She thinks for a second before taking a piece of paper writing the digits down.

I take it with a big smile on my face.

"I will call you." I say before she leaves.

"Yeah, you do that." She gives me a small smile before leaving.

I have it so bad for this woman.

We keep on talking on the phone and face to face every chance we got in the next few weeks.

I had invited her to a hangout one time, and to my surprise, she came. We had dinner together and then walked in the park.

I would try to hold her hand every chance I had, but she would always move her hand. So I settled for walking close to her.

At the end of the night, I even got to kiss her cheek, after she said she had a great time.

She is still as hesitant as ever so I take it slow. I don't want to make her feel weird or uncomfortable. I only want good things for her.

One late afternoon we are talking on the phone again. I'm watching the city from my balcony and hope I will get to see her soon. It has been a while since our hangout.

I'm hoping this time will be a more official date.

"I have to leave for a mission tomorrow." I tell her after a moment of silence.

"Oh"

"Are you busy tonight? Can we see each other?" I ask hoping for an affirmative response.

"I have... I have to do some testing of the new gear Tony has created. It's been a busy period for us." She's hesitant again.

"Oh, I get it. I guess it's only me that has been thinking about you every day." There is now another moment of silence. "I have to go and make sure everything is set for tomorrow." I tell her.

"Oh, okay. Have a safe mission." I can't figure if she sounds disappointed or not.

"Yeah. Talk to you whenever." And with that, I hang up.

I can't for the life of me figure why she is so hesitant. She won't tell me anything.

She actually asked me to keep this whole 'us talking to each other' thing a secret until she figures things out. So I did.

I focus on my mission, but still, the only thing in my mind is her. I want her it's no secret at this point. I'm trying everything that I can but nothing is working.

I need to do something about this soon, 'cause I don't know how long my poor heart can handle this pain.

As soon as I get home I tell her to meet me at the park. I have to find out if this means the same to her as it does to me.

"Hi, Emma." She says as soon as she is close to me.

"Hi, Wanda."

"Something's wrong? Why did you tell me to meet you here?" She asks confused,

"Look, I know I've been pretty straightforward from the beginning. I like you. That's the truth." I step closer to her.

Maybe even more than like you. I think to myself.

"Do you want this? Answer me honestly." I say looking deep into her eyes. our faces inches apart. "Please."

"I... um... I don't. I." She stutters avoiding my eyes.

I'm instantly brought back to the harsh reality and back off, giving back her personal space.

"I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. I will stop bothering you now." I take a few more steps backward then turn to leave.

I knew this would happen. I'm not meant to be loved.

I quickly wipe the tear that has dared to roll down my cheek and leave the park.

I hoped, I really hoped that she actually likes me too. But I guess I've just been peer pressuring her into responding to my advantages.

Of course, I did, she never once started the flirting. I did every single time. I was the one reaching out every time. I should've paid more attention to the signs instead of focusing only on my feelings for her.

I have fallen for a woman who doesn't feel the same for me. Typical me. They never reciprocate my feelings. Something must be wrong with me.

I should only focus on work now. I have a job that I'd like to keep.

When I arrive home I don't even know if I should start crying or not. I'm in this situation because of myself. Of course, I am...

The next few days are weird, that's for sure. I have stopped with the messages for her. Or calling her at night just so we can talk.

She came in once with some files and I could definitely feel her awkwardness. I tried to be as professional with her as I could. I addressed her as Miss Maximoff and kept the conversation as short as possible.

The last thing I want is to make her even more uncomfortable.

Another night, another glass of whiskey.

I drink it while sitting in a chair on my balcony. The city is quiet almost like asleep.

This is the time I would usually call her so we could talk about everything and nothing. Instead, right now I'm taking another sip of the whiskey trying to stop the thoughts from returning.

She doesn't like me and that's fine.

It's completely my fault for misunderstanding the situation. I only wished I didn't fall for her as hard as I did.

It looks like I really have a thing for unrequited love.

My parents were right. I'm such a big disappointment.

I take another gulp of the whiskey and shake my head hoping the thoughts would just go away.

"Hi Emma, long time no see." One of my friends says as we are hanging out at my place.

It's been so long since I've been with my friends. Work has taken a lot of my time.

"Why do you look like you have been dumped?" Another one asks.

I just let out a laugh. A fake one to be precise.

"And who would do that exactly? There has been no one." I answer taking another sip of my drink.

For once I just want to forget about my feelings for her.

"No one that cached your eyes?" Someone asks.

"Nope." I shake my head.

They don't know about my real job for their safety. They know I work in a crappy company that has been taking up a lot of my time.

"Don't worry, someone will come if you are patient enough." A friend said.

I just drowned the rest of my drink.

Another week goes by and I'm informed that I will accompany some Avengers in their mission. I also find out that Wanda will be there.

This means I have to be on my best behavior.

When the day of the mission comes, I put on my big girl pants and board the jet. She sees me soon enough and comes in my direction.

"Hey, Emma. About that day." She tries to say but I quickly interrupt her, already knowing what she will say.

"Don't worry about it, Miss Maximoff. I completely understand. As soon as the mission is over I'll be out of your sight. You won't have to see me anymore." I reply professionally.

"Are you s-" She goes to speak but stops herself.

"As I said, don't worry about it. This will be over soon enough." I gave her another professional smile then wander off.

Fuck, she is so uncomfortable just to be on a mission with me.

"Wanda, darling." I hear Vision say behind me.

I feel like someone just stabbed me in my chest.

"Are you okay agent Bartley?" I hear Natasha asking me.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." I nod.

"Steve, what's the plan?" She asks Captain America.

The mission is a success, as always, not that I doubted them any second.

As soon as we arrived at the compound I go to my car wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Emma, wait." I hear Wanda call after me.

"It's there something I can help you with? Miss Maximoff?" I ask while maintaining some distance between us.

"I'm really sorry about that day. I never wanted to-" I interrupt her again because it pains me to think she feels guilty about what happened.

"You have nothing to apologize for. The fault is mine. I was too preoccupied with my feelings than to think about yours. I'm sorry for projecting my feelings into you and making you uncomfortable." I apologize honestly.

"That's not... I'm just... Uhg." This time I let her try to speak but she seems to have some difficulty with it.

"Don't worry about it. Are you alright though?" I ask in a small voice.

"I don't know. Are you?" She asks me back.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I lie. "I should leave."

I enter my car not knowing when or if I will see her again.

I will be okay with that, eventually.

For my work in the last mission, I received a few days off to do whatever I want. In this case, sleep and admire the city at night with some whiskey in my hand.

One morning I'm woken up from my sleep by some frantic knocking on my door. Confused and still sleepy I open the door to see a worried Wanda.

"Wha-?" I try to speak but she stormes into the apartment.

"This time I will speak and you won't interrupt. Okay?" She asks seriously while pacing around.

"What are you doing here?" I say not answering her previous question.

"The last time we saw each other, just the two of us. You asked me if I liked you too." She continues pacing around.

"Yeah, I know. What are you doing here?" I say.

"I told you not to interrupt me." She glares at me making me raise my arms defensively. "You asked me if I liked you, and I said no." She reminds me.

Yeah, I know. I was there.

"Then you stopped reaching out to me or interacting with me outside work." She continues. "Why?"

"You said you don't like me, so I didn't want to bother you anymore." I shrug.

"But you like me."

"Yes, I do."

She doesn't say anything and continues pacing around.

"Okay, can you stop? You're making me dizzy." I say after some more moments of silence.

She stops and looks at me.

"Can I do something?" She asks.

"I don't know? Sure?" I answer confused.

In the next second Wanda is in front of me which instantly makes me take a few steps backward. This doesn't stop her and she steps in front of me again.

It goes like this 'till I'm leaning against the wall, not having where to go anymore.

She cups my face and brings our lips in a small kiss.

It ends way too quickly for my liking.

"Wha? What was that for?" I ask dumbfounded.

"I wanted to see what I feel for you exactly." She doesn't back off from me.

"And?"

"Something is there. That's for sure." She nods slightly.

"And what does that mean?" I ask.

"That I'm willing to give us a chance. As long as we take it slow until I figure my feelings out."

"Okay, okay. I can do slow." I nod enthusiastically.

"Okay then."

"Can I, can I kiss you again?" I ask innocently.

"Yes." She smiles at me.

I instantly bring her hips closer so she is laid flush against me, and kiss her.

A small one for you guys. Sorry for that, but lucky me managed to get sick on my off days. So yay.

Anyway. I want to ask you guys something.

What is your favourite one shot from this book? And why? If you want, you can write one for sad and angsty and one for happy and funny. Or, just one in general. Haha, but I'm really curious about your favourites.

Also, thanks for getting this book at over 7k reads. That's incredible. Thank you so much.

P.S. I saw some of you confused, my name is not Emma haha. That's just a name I thought for the character.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

85.6K 1.8K 31
hey dudes, this is just a book of oneshots of scarlizzie or wandanat . this is gonna be my very first wattpad book so it most likely wont be that goo...
15.5K 580 13
(Original series from my tumblr @abimess) Summary: You and Wanda have known each other since you were little. And a love story that could've been as...
663K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...