Always There

By alexis_s_moore

Three best friends are at it for a birthday party until their original plans were cancelled. What's on the pa... More

Insight
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16

Chap 7

26 1 0
By alexis_s_moore

Alexis' POV

Blake, Jayk, Devin and I got into my car and I drove us home. "Looks like everyone's asleep," I replied. We quietly walked inside the house and Dad walked into the kitchen. "Oh no."

"Alexis, what happened to you?!" Dad exclaimed. "Who hit you?"

"Dad, listen to me, it's makeup," I replied. Dad was rummaging through the freezer. "Blake, can you get me a makeup remover wipe from my dresser? Please?"

"Yeah," Blake replied.

Dad got a bag of tomatoes from the freezer. "Put this on your eye," Dad sighed.

"Dad, no. It's not a bruise," I replied. "Blake was messing around with makeup." Blake handed me the wipe. "Thank you." I wiped the makeup off. "See? I'm fine. Just chill. You really think I'm going to let someone hit me."

"If someone hit you, they'll regret it," Jayk replied. "No one touches you and gets away with it."

"See Dad? Jayk gets it," I smiled. "Don't worry. I'm fine. You just need to go back to bed. Go to sleep. I know you work tomorrow. Go." Dad went to his room and I put the tomatoes back into the freezer. "Yeah, that's my over protective dad for you."

"I was afraid he was going to come at us, guns blazing," Devin smiled.

"He wouldn't," I sighed. We walked into my room and I close the door. "Are you going to sleep in there with Kelsey?" Kelsey walked into my room. "Well, hey sleepy head."

"Not in the mood," Kelsey replied with an attitude.

"Whoa, okay," I said putting my hands up in surrender. "I come home and I get handed a bowl of attitude from you. What's up?" Kelsey started crying. "Okay. That's not good. Just give me a second." I pulled Kelsey into her room and closed the door. "Okay, what's up?"

"Nothing," Kelsey said wiping her tears. "Just, Victor, he broke up with me...again."

"How many times have I told you to not go out with him again?" I asked. "He's a child. You've said so yourself. Who else knows that Victor has hurt you this much?" She looked at me. "Oh, please don't say ---"

"It's Devin," Kelsey sniffled.

"I told you to not get attached," I whispered. "They're leaving in the morning."

"I got his number. We're like best friends," Kelsey sighed. "Can I please just talk to him?"

"Okay, I'll send him in here," I replied. I opened her door. "Uhm, Dev, Kelsey needs to talk to you."

"Okay," Devin said.

"I can't really say anything 'cause you're not with her but if you hurt her as a friend, same big sister rules apply to you," I said. Devin eyes got wide and he nodded. "Have fun." I closed the door behind him. "Okay." Jayk was already making himself comfortable on the couch. Blake was sitting on my bed with his back up against the headboard. He was on my laptop. "What are you doing?" I got in bed and sat next to him. He put his arm around me. "How'd you crack my password?"

"You know my name isn't the best password," Blake smiled, causing me to smile. "Ooo. What's this?"

"Guys, Drew and Ericka went bowling," Jayk replied looking at his phone.

"Well, seems like she wanted to spend the time she has left with him," I smiled.

"What is this?" Blake asked clicking on a file that said music video schedule.

"No, Blake," I said, but it was a little too late. He looked at everything. "Yeah."

"You're going to be in Conrad's video?" Blake asked.

"He asked me," I replied. "I wasn't going to say no."

"When is he supposed to be here?" Blake asked.

"Tomorrow morning," I replied. "Blake, you have nothing to worry about. There's nothing about loving a girl in the song. Here." I played the song on the laptop. "See? I'm being honest with you. You have nothing to worry about."

"Who? Conrad?" asked Jayk. "That Kid Conrad?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Blake, you have nothing to worry about," Jayk replied.

"See? I have you. What more do I need?" I asked.

"You're right," Blake replied. A skype call was coming in. "You got a call."

"It's not a social call," I replied. I accepted the call. "Hey Conrad."

"Hey," Conrad smiled. "Hey, it's Blake." I smiled and looked at Blake. "She talks about you a lot dude. She loves you."

"Conrad!" I exclaimed. "Anyways, what's up?"

"Well, my flight lands at seven tomorrow morning, central time," Conrad replied. "You think you will be ready by then?"

"Are you boarding right now?" I asked looking at my phone.

"Yeah, we're about to," Conrad said. "I still got about thirty minutes before they call for my flight."

"Okay," I replied.

"How was your birthday party?" asked Conrad. "I tried calling you yesterday but didn't go through."

"Yeah, I had a good party. This guy showed up at my house and surprised me with his friends," I replied. "I've had a good birthday overall. Then, they had a concert today and made me and my friends sing."

"You sang?" Conrad asked. "Wow, that's...thought you said you'd never do that."

"Blake here can get me to do anything," I replied. "But looks like I should get some sleep if you're coming in tomorrow at seven."

"Yeah," Conrad nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you," I smiled. "Bye." I ended the call. "This is a great opportunity for me."

"You should go for it," Blake smiled. "I know you'll do great."

"Thank you," I sighed. "But that's my day tomorrow. A lot of filming for the music video."

"What is this?" asked Blake clicking on a video.

"It's a work in progress," I replied closing the laptop. "You can see it when it's done."

"Okay," Blake nodded.

I turned on the TV and Supernatural was on. "Ooo," I replied. "I love Supernatural."

"You have the poster and the backpack and the blanket and the beanie," Blake said looking at my room. "What else are you going to get of theirs?"

"I think I'm done," I sighed. "I have more After Romeo merch than I do Supernatural. I switch out every month." I looked at Blake. "But I won't be living here any longer..." The she devil walked into the bathroom and slammed the bathroom door. "Because of that..."

"Is she okay?" Blake whispered.

"No," I replied. "But we should get some sleep." I grabbed my phone. I put it on camera but Blake grabbed it. "Blake."

"I'll take the pictures," Blake smiled. He took a lot of pictures while making me laugh and giggle. They were cute pictures though. "Why are you covering your face?"

"I'm not," I smiled. "I'm hiding shy behind my hair."

"You can't be shy in the music video," Blake replied. He choose the picture of him kissing my nose to post on instagram. "I'm going to post that on your instagram."

"Okay," I smiled.

----------

INSTAGRAM

487 likes

alexisinthavong: #hacked by me @blakeisenglish having fun just here in her bedroom watching TV! make sure to check @thatkidconrad music video that's coming out within the next week or so. she's going to be starring in it. have a good night everyone #bae #kittycat

245 comments

kayla_carter: OMG! I was at the concert today! please follow me and you guys are the best #OTP #blaxis all the way

rachel_juliet: #blaxis is the best After Romeo couple ever! are you guys like together? you guys just need to get married already...

bubblybrit07: omg! you're seriously killing me Alexis or Blake...which ever one of you is on. my feels are seriously on over drive O.o

----------

"You've gained followers since the concert," Blake replied.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I have to go through all that just to reply back to my friends." I looked at Blake. "But I have their numbers so they know they can just text me." We laid down. "Tomorrow is going to be such a busy day."

Blake's POV

I woke up Monday morning at six fifty and Alexis had walked out of the bathroom. "Well, you look beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," Alexis sighed. "It's the dress Conrad sent over." She was wearing a white skater skirt, silver v-neck crop top tee with a white spagetti strap crop top under it, a white denim jacket with the sleeves cut off, and white high tops. "Outfit, I should say. But you should get up and get ready."

"Yeah," I replied. I showered and got dressed in my black LA shirt with sleeves that stops at my elbows, jeans, my black high tops, my cross necklace, and my sunglasses. "I'm ready."

"Everyone can get up when they're ready," Alexis sighed. "Come on." I followed her outside. We watched the sunrise. "It's so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," I smiled.

"I love you," she smiled. She got on her tippy toes and stopped. "You know, some girlfriends don't have to reach so far to give their boyfriends a kiss." I chucked. I bet down a little so she had to get on her tippy toes. She gave me a kiss. "I still love you though." She wrapped her arms around me and I put my left arm around her. "I wish you didn't have to leave today."

"I don't want to leave," I replied. A car pulled into the yard. "I'm guessing that's Conrad."

"Yeah," Alexis smiled. Conrad got out of the car and walked up to us. "Hey."

"Hi," Conrad said as they hugged. "Is this a little weird for you?"

"Well, I've known you for a few years now and we're actually meeting for the first time," she replied. "So, yeah. It's a little weird but I'm always up to help a friend."

"See you got Blake with you," Conrad replied. "I actually like this." The camera crew got out of the car. "This is my crew. They're going to help me film and I just spit out ideas as we go along." Alexis nodded. "How would you, Blake, like to be part of the video?"

"As long as I'm done by ten," I replied. "I leave about that time."

"Yeah, we'll be done by then," Conrad smiled. "Okay. So my crew is going to hang a beige colored sheet over the garage door and that's where you'll be posing to take pictures. Someone will be doing flash photography and someone will be recording a video of it."

"Okay," I smiled. "What do you want us to do exactly?"

"You guys are a couple right?" Conrad asked. We nodded. "Then we're just going for cute couple pictures then and I will email them to you when we're done with the video."

"Okay," Alexis smiled. "Let's do this." We got in front of the sheet and Conrad played his music from his phone. "Okay. How do you want us to start?"

"Just do something that feels natural," Conrad replied.

"Well, that's not very specific," I responded. "We'll try our best." I looked at Alexis. "Are you wearing shorts?"

"Yes," Alexis nodded.

"Here we go," I replied. I picked her up and she giggled. We just had fun with it as they took multiple pictures. We took pictures of her on her toes and I bent down to touch foreheads with her. "This isn't that bad."

"I love you," Alexis giggled.

"I love you," I replied. We made a funny face at each other and just laughed. "Conrad's over there laughing."

"You guys are just cute together," Conrad laughed. "How about a kiss, a hug, and then slowly leave as you're not wanting to let go of her hand."

"Okay," I smiled. We gave a little kiss and I hugged her. She slowly was walking away as our fingers parted each other. I frowned. "How was that?"

"Okay, that frown was fake, like we could all see it," Conrad replied. "But everything else had emotion to it. We'll just cut out the frown."

"I don't know how to act it out," I said. "Because I am leaving her today. Those emotions are going to be real, believe it or not."

"I don't want you to leave today," Alexis sighed. "Sadly you are."

"Guys, let's not go through that right now," Conrad replied. "Bring it in. We'll take a picture to go on instagram." We took one picture. "This will be one great music video."

----------

INSTAGRAM (Conrad's Page)

thatkidconrad: In Fort Smith, AR filming a music video starring my co-star @alexisinthavong she's got amazing talent. Managed to catch @blakeisenglish in time to ask him to be in the video! Make sure you catch the cute couple in #YoungAgain coming out next week.

----------

"And with that, let's start filming," Alexis replied. "Come on. There's only so many hours where the sun's out and less than three hours before he leaves."

"Right," Conrad replied. "Okay, you're not coming in at that part yet." We did a lot of filming for two hours. "I think I got everything I need for the music video. You did an amazing job. Thank you for helping me out."

"What are friends for, right?" Alexis smiled. "And I can officially cross starred in a music video off my bucket list so I thank you for helping me make that happen."

"Glad to have," Conrad replied opening the car door. "I'll email you those pictures and the link at the same time."

"Okay," Alexis smiled. We waved him off. "He's finally gone."

"And we have some time for ourselves," I smiled kissing Alexis. We sat on the steps where we had our first kiss. "Remember this place?"

"How can I forget?" Alexis asked. "This is where we had our first kiss. Two days ago."

"Yeah," I kissed Alexis and snapped a picture. "Now, I have one too."

"I seriously love you," Alexis said as I sat her in my lap. I hugged her as she laid into me. "I don't know what I'm going to do without you here."

"You can always call me," I smiled. "You have my number now." Brittany and Ericka pulled in with TC and Drew as Jayk and Devin walked out of the house. "Hey guys."

"You guys reminiscing over here?" asked Ericka.

"Yeah, a little," Alexis smiled.

"Why are you blinding me?" asked Devin. "You're brighter than the sun."

"It's an outfit Conrad sent over for her to wear for his music video we finished filming," I said. "Then again, I'm wearing sunglasses so I'm not really sure how blinding she is."

"You're always lost when you're around her," Jayk replied. "All we have to do is say Alexis is somewhere and you just look in that direction."

"Really?" asked Alexis.

"Guilty," I replied. I hugged her and rocked side to side for a while. "But we gotta leave here in a few minutes."

"Yeah, we don't want you to go," Ericka sighed. "You going to be, okay, Alexis?"

"What makes you think I'm not going to be okay?" Alexis smiiled. "I'll be fine."

We walked to our van as it pulled up. "I guess till we see each other again," I sighed. "This is it." I held her hand. "I'll always be thinking about you."

"I miss you already," Alexis said. We hugged. "Can't I just come with you?"

"I would take you but I can't," I sighed. I hugged her. "I'll call you."

"Okay," Alexis nodded as we let go. "Don't forget."

"I won't," I smiled.

TC and Brittany were hugging. "I'll see you soon," Brittany smiled.

"Can't wait," TC smiled back. "So bye for now."

"Bye," Brittany sighed.

Ericka and Drew were also hugging. "I'll try my best," Ericka replied. "I'll get there."

"Okay," Drew smiled. "Bye Baby Boo."

"Bye," Ericka said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye guys," I replied. We got into the van and the girls waved as we drove off. "That's depressing."

----------

INSTAGRAM

blakeisenglish: shared one last kiss with @alexisinthavong today before heading back on the road for tour! miss this girl already and we just left her house not to long ago #bae #career #FortSmith #MilesApart

----------

"We'll see them again," Drew replied. "Soon."

"Soon needs to come up pretty quick," I sighed.

"It's quicker than you think," TC smiled.

I was so confused, "I'm not even going to ask because next think I know, you guys give me a blow up doll of Alexis and I really don't want a blow up doll of her. Especially if it's her face on a bobo doll." I looked at Drew. "I remember you gave one to my sister because she missed me."

"It's a classic," Drew replied.

"You're not going that again," I sternly stated. "I just want her here, physically."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 20.5K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."