Chap 16

Alexis' POV

I woke up Monday morning at seven and took a shower. "Let's get the case going," I sighed. I got dressed in skinny jeans, a royal blue long sleeve shirt, and my comfortable black tennis shoes. I clipped my gun and badge to my pants and put my pocket badge into my back pocket with my phone. I walked downstairs and I hear someone in the kitchen. "Blake?" I asked. "Are you in the kitchen?"

"Yeah," Blake replied.

I walked into the kitchen and the aroma of the foods took over my body. "It smells lovely in here," I smiled.

"Take a seat," Blake said. "You're getting a good breakfast before you go to work." I sat down and looked at him. "I want you to be alert and focused while on the job."

"I think I married the right guy," I smiled. "You are definitely the person I wanna come home to at two in the morning."

"And I'll be right here when you do," Blake smiled as he put a plate in front of me. "Eat up."

"Blake, what did you mean when you said you'll be right here when I get home?" I asked as I ate.

"Well, it's been seven years since After Romeo has been alive," Blake sighed. "And to me, I figured it's time for me to settle down."

"Are you serious?" I asked. Blake smiled. I attacked him with a hug. "You've been gone for so long, I didn't think I'd ever see the day."

"Well, I'm here now," Blake said hugging me tight. "Now..." He let go of me. "Let's get you to work."

"Oh, you're coming with me," I smiled. "I've met everyone else's significant other and everyone's waiting to meet mine. You're coming." Blake smiled and got into my SLS with me. "You're going to love the team." She found a parking spot and parked. We walked to the front door. "Just stay close, okay?" Blake nodded. I scanned my card and we walked in. We were about to walk into the unit office but a security guard stopped Blake. "Hey, Tim, it' okay. He's with me." Tim nodded and let him through. We walked inside and walked to my desk. "This is where I work."

"Hey, Alexis," JJ said walking in.

"Hey JJ," I smiled. "Where's the rest of our team?"

"Conference room," JJ sighed. "Debreifing in ten."

"Okay," I replied. "Come on, Blake." We followed JJ into the conference room. "Good morning everyone."

"Who do you have here?" asked Hotch.

"Everyone, this is Blake English, my husband," I smiled.

"You weren't lying," Garcia stated. "You are with that pretty boy that I pulled up."

I smiled as Blake put his arm around me. "Yes, Garcia," I smiled. "I am." Blake smiled. "Blake, this is Aaron Hotchner (Hotch), Penelope Garia (Garcia), Derek Morgan (Morgan), David Rossi (Rossi), Spencer Reid (Reid or Spence), Jennifer Jareau (JJ), and Kate Callahway (Kate)."

"When's your next concert?" JJ asked.

"I'm not performing anymore," Blake replied. "I decided it was time for me to settle down."

"Yeah, where are you going to find your next job?" I asked.

"Dance instructor," Blake smiled.

"I forgot," I replied. "You are a choreographer too."

"How was the five year reunion?" Reid asked.

"Well, I performed for the first time after four years," I responded. "I love it. I would love to perform again in a heartbeat." Blake's phone started ringing. "It's not Jonnie, is it?"