Chap 11

Britt's POV

There was a knock on my door. I opened it. I pulled Alexis and Blake inside. "Thank god you're here," I replied.

"Where's TC?" asked Blake.

"In my room," I replied. Blake went into my room. "Alexis, we have a problem."

"Don't you think?" Alexis asked. "You got Ariel Selgato and Jessica Xayasane outside your door." I sighed. "What the hell are they doing here?"

"Well, Ariel is here for you," I replied. "But I think they are here for us."

"ESSC," Alexis responded.

"Emergency Sister Skype Call?" I asked. "Ericka can't get down here."

"Just get her on Skype," Alexis stated. She opened the door. "Just give us a few more minutes." She closed the door. "Got Ericka on call?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Hey guys," Ericka smiled. "What's up?"

"We got a problem," Alexis replied. "Some girls are here and they want to peel our faces off."

"What did you guys do?" asked Ericka.

"We didn't do anything," I replied. "They just really hate us."

"I don't understand why they would hate you," Drew replied. "You guys are amazing and, Alexis, congratulations on your engagement. Hope you and Blake have lots of kids too."

"Hey," Ericka cut him off.

"I'm serious," Drew smiled. "So we can spoil them."

"Are we missing the bigger picture?" Alexis asked. "We have two girls waiting ouside to rip our faces off."

"Yeah, what do we do?" I asked.

"Kill them with kindness," Drew replied.

"Uh, yeah, they aren't going to listen," Alexis sighed. "Any other idea?"

"Sneak out," Drew smiled.

"That's a no too," Alexis replied. "I know what her place is like."

"We can leave here," I sighed. "We just gotta get the screen off."

"Let's just go out there and face them," Alexis responded. "We got this."

"Let me know how it goes," Ericka replied. "Call me later."

"Alright sis," Alexis replied. "Love you."

"Love you guys too," Ericka replied.

I closed my laptop. "How do you expect to go and face them?" I asked.

"We need a distraction," Alexis replied. "Just in case something goes wrong."

"We got two of those in my bedroom," I smiled.

"A tech person," Alexis added.

"You," I replied. "All that criminal justice computer classes has to come in handy."

"Yeah, and I can hack into somebody's laptop and phone now," she smiled. "But I have never done it anyone unless it was in class but they volunteered."

"Okay," I sighed. "Uhm, what else do we need?"

"Now, we just gotta carry out the plan," Alexis smiled. "Blake, Teec, can we see you for a minute?"

"What's up?" asked TC as they walked in to see us.

"Let's go," Alexis replied. I opened the door. "Oh, they're still here. Blake, can you go down an start the car for me?"