Chap 7

Alexis' POV

Blake, Jayk, Devin and I got into my car and I drove us home. "Looks like everyone's asleep," I replied. We quietly walked inside the house and Dad walked into the kitchen. "Oh no."

"Alexis, what happened to you?!" Dad exclaimed. "Who hit you?"

"Dad, listen to me, it's makeup," I replied. Dad was rummaging through the freezer. "Blake, can you get me a makeup remover wipe from my dresser? Please?"

"Yeah," Blake replied.

Dad got a bag of tomatoes from the freezer. "Put this on your eye," Dad sighed.

"Dad, no. It's not a bruise," I replied. "Blake was messing around with makeup." Blake handed me the wipe. "Thank you." I wiped the makeup off. "See? I'm fine. Just chill. You really think I'm going to let someone hit me."

"If someone hit you, they'll regret it," Jayk replied. "No one touches you and gets away with it."

"See Dad? Jayk gets it," I smiled. "Don't worry. I'm fine. You just need to go back to bed. Go to sleep. I know you work tomorrow. Go." Dad went to his room and I put the tomatoes back into the freezer. "Yeah, that's my over protective dad for you."

"I was afraid he was going to come at us, guns blazing," Devin smiled.

"He wouldn't," I sighed. We walked into my room and I close the door. "Are you going to sleep in there with Kelsey?" Kelsey walked into my room. "Well, hey sleepy head."

"Not in the mood," Kelsey replied with an attitude.

"Whoa, okay," I said putting my hands up in surrender. "I come home and I get handed a bowl of attitude from you. What's up?" Kelsey started crying. "Okay. That's not good. Just give me a second." I pulled Kelsey into her room and closed the door. "Okay, what's up?"

"Nothing," Kelsey said wiping her tears. "Just, Victor, he broke up with me...again."

"How many times have I told you to not go out with him again?" I asked. "He's a child. You've said so yourself. Who else knows that Victor has hurt you this much?" She looked at me. "Oh, please don't say ---"

"It's Devin," Kelsey sniffled.

"I told you to not get attached," I whispered. "They're leaving in the morning."

"I got his number. We're like best friends," Kelsey sighed. "Can I please just talk to him?"

"Okay, I'll send him in here," I replied. I opened her door. "Uhm, Dev, Kelsey needs to talk to you."

"Okay," Devin said.

"I can't really say anything 'cause you're not with her but if you hurt her as a friend, same big sister rules apply to you," I said. Devin eyes got wide and he nodded. "Have fun." I closed the door behind him. "Okay." Jayk was already making himself comfortable on the couch. Blake was sitting on my bed with his back up against the headboard. He was on my laptop. "What are you doing?" I got in bed and sat next to him. He put his arm around me. "How'd you crack my password?"

"You know my name isn't the best password," Blake smiled, causing me to smile. "Ooo. What's this?"

"Guys, Drew and Ericka went bowling," Jayk replied looking at his phone.

"Well, seems like she wanted to spend the time she has left with him," I smiled.

"What is this?" Blake asked clicking on a file that said music video schedule.

"No, Blake," I said, but it was a little too late. He looked at everything. "Yeah."

"You're going to be in Conrad's video?" Blake asked.