Chap 5

Britt's POV

Drew, Jayk, and Devin met me at my mom's apartment. Alexis and Blake were the last to arrive. "Well, I'm glad you could join us," I replied as they walked through the door. "Intresting output at reunion too."

"Let's hope it's as intresting at the next reunion in four years," Alexis replied as we all sat down at the table. "Plus, I had to go home and change my clothes."

"Alright," I replied letting up my camera. "Okay. Here we go. I'm Brittany Ruth."

"Ericka Skowronski," Ericka smiled.

"Alexis Inthavong," Alexis waved. "And they're..."

"After Romeo," the boys replied.

"So, the first challenge of the night is the cotton ball challenge and us girls are hosting. Well, we might do some of the challenges," I replied. "You'll be using this spoon to scoop up the cotton balls onto this plate while holding the plate above your head for a minute." I smiled. "Challenge: you'll be blindfolded. So, Devin, you're up first. One with the most cotton balls win."

"Let's do it," Devin replied. He held the plate above his head and Blake sheilded his eyes. "Okay."

"Ready and go," I replied. I timed him. I was about to say stop when he dumped the bowl of cotton onto the plate. "Stop."

"Devin, look how many you got," Drew replied. We laughed. Blake let go of Devin. "You did a great job." Devin looked at his plate and laughed. "Blake's turn."

Blake was next and Alexis shielded his eyes. "Go," TC said looking at his watch. A minute passed and we counted the the cotton balls. "Ten." Us girls skipped this challenge. TC went next and he got ten. We didn't even count Jayk's. He threw cotton balls every where though. "Let's not even count that."

Ericka pulled a cotton ball from her jacket. "Jayk," Ericka said putting the cotton ball in the bowl. "Maybe the cotton challenge isn't for you."

"Drew's next," I replied. Drew put the plate on his head. "Okay."

"See, I have a head that actually holds the cup," Drew replied.

"It's a plate," I responded, raising a brow. "Anyways..."

We timed Drew and he got eight. Drew put a bunch more on there and said, "See, I got thirteen."

"So, it's a tie between Blake and TC," Alexis replied. I nodded. "Okay, next up is the chubby bunny challenge and I actually wanna join in on this one."

"You can do that," I smiled. "I'm not."

"I probably won't get much but yeah," Alexis smiled. "Okay. So, let's start stuffing marshmellows in our mouths."

"I'll take part in this too," Ericka replied. "You're not alone sis!"

Alexis laughed and responded, "Thank you."

"Ready, set, go!" I exclaimed. Everyone was shoving marshmellows in their mouth quickly and it just started slowing down. I looked at Alexis and she had already spit hers out in her bowl. "Already done?"

"Just five," Alexis replied. "It was a little too sweet." She grabbed one that hasn't touched anyones mouth and ate it. "I'll just stick to eating marshmellows."

I looked at TC. "Here's your bowl," I replied. TC spit his out in a bowl. I pointed at Devin and we all started laughing. "Devin..."

"Not doing it Jayk?" Alexis asked.

"No," Jayk replied. "No. I'm good. I got three."

"Blake," Alexis said laughing at Blake. "Here." She held the bowl to his mouth as he spit it out. "Okay."