Chap 1

Alexis' POV

Noon had arrived, Ericka and Brittany had pulled into the driveway about a split second from each other's arrival. They got out of their car and greeted me at the front of the house. We exchanged hugs and greetings. This was truely the happiest day of my life. Even though it would've been better to have the guys there with us.

"I'm glad you guys could make it," I said, breaking the silence. "It really means a lot that you guys came."

"Well, I've planned this trip to come and see the two of you in a while," Ericka smiled. "So with the guys or without, I wanted to be here for your nineteenth birthday."

"That really means a lot," Britt chimed in. "Thank you Ericka. We've all been there for each other so much for the past year and finally meeting each other for the first time, it's just a blast." I nodded. "So, Alexis, what do you have on your mind today?"

"Well, most of my details had After Romeo written into the agenda," I sighed. "They couldn't make it. That surely didn't make me happy. I was just thinking we could just go and hang out at the mall or something." I smiled at Ericka and Britt. "It's worth the shot." Somebody's hands covered my eyes. "I hate when this happens. Who is this? It is someone I know?"

"Big time," Britt replied. I could hear the excitement in her voice. "Alexis, are you serious right now? You can't tell who's hands are over your eyes?"

"I am a little blind right now because everything is pitch black," I responded. I felt their hands. "Okay. I honestly don't know who it is but I can find out." I quickly turned around and there stood Blake English. "Please tell me this is not a dream and I'm not hallucinating."

"Happy birthday my kitty cat," Blake replied hugging me.

"You're actually here," I smiled hugging back. We let go of each other. "But, Jonnie emailed my dad saying you guys weren't going to be here."

"Well, we may have cancelled but why not just surprise the birthday girl with a surprise visit from us?" Blake asked. "So, here I am on your doorstep."

"This is just too romantic," Ericka replied.

I turned around to look at her. "Guys, Blake English is on my doorstep," I squealed. "He knows where I live. Okay, this is just a dream come true." Blake hugged me from behind and I giggled. "There is no way this is real."

"Oh, it's real," Britt smiled.

"I have a surprise for all of you," Blake said letting go. "Follow me." We followed him to the back of the house. There were the rest of the guys of After Romeo. "We're here for your birthday party." I wanted to cry right there and then. I could feel my cheeks turning pink. "On three guys. One, two, three."

"Happy birthday, Alexis," the guys said in unison.

" I can't believe you guys are here," Alexis smiled. "Oh my god! I'm just too emotional and happy right now." Us girls and I exchanged hugs with the guys. "You don't know how happy I am right now."

"Now this has officially become the best day of my life," Ericka replied. "Alexis, you said they cancelled."

"No, I said they were going to be on tour," I stated. "Oh my god. You guys are just the best."

"Well, we're going to sing you a song," Drew replied. "Just for the birthday girl who went through so much trouble and hardwork." I looked at Drew. "Then have her heart crushed by Jonnie saying we were going to be on tour."

"This is you're favorite song," Jayk replied. "Song About You." Devin got a chair out of the van and sat it down. "This chair is just for you. So sit." Jayk made me sit down. I handed Ericka my phone and Britt my camera. "Okay, where's Todd?"