Chap 6

Ericka's POV

I went down the stairs and found Drew sitting on the hood of the car. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really," Drew replied as he got off the hood. We got into the car and I started driving. "It's just...I don't know. We're leaving tomorrow."

"Don't remind me," I sighed. "It's going to hurt us more than it's going to hurt you."

"Yeah, well, it's going to hurt leaving the girl we love," Drew responded. "Especially with Blake."

"Man, that's going to crush, Alexis," I said. "I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle her when you guys leave."

"Handle her?" Drew asked.

"Yeah, she was never hurt or heartbroken when she left your concerts," I replied. "Only because she wasn't with Blake then. She is a fangirl, yes, but it didn't hurt her." I sighed as I pulled up into a parking spot. "Now that her and Blake are together, it's going to crush her."

"What about you leaving?" Drew asked.

"I'm her sister," I replied. "I don't leave for another week."

"Well, aren't you lucky," Drew sighed.

"Where's your next concert?" I asked.

"You're kidding right?" Drew asked as we went to our room. "Ericka, are you kidding?"

"Do I sound like I'm kidding?" I asked walking into the room. "I'm serious. Where's your next concert?"

"Atlanta, Georgia," Drew sighed.

"Perfect," I smiled. "That's where I'll take Alexis and surprise her."

"How are you going to get her out of the house?" Drew asked.

"I have my ways and I'll get Brittany in on it too," I smiled. "It's not going to be easy but I can definitely do it with Britt's help."

"Why not just sling her over your shoulder?"

"Drew, when someone's depressed, they weight twice as much." I looked at him. "She's what? Ninety pounds now? She'll be a hundred eighty pounds later."

"Okay, I'll shut up." Drew smiled at me.

"Seems to be a wise decision." We sat in bed and I turned on the TV. "I'm bored."

"What do you wanna do?" Drew asked.

"Bowling," I smiled. "Come on. I know a place. Alexis showed it to me. It's opened twenty four hours."

"You know how to get there?"

"Alexis gave me the address."

We got back into my car and I started driving. "You aren't tired are you?"

"Knowing you're leaving in the morning, not a chance." I smiled as I kept my eyes on the road. "I wanna spend every minute with you before you leave."

"Spend the time trying to get Alexis to come to Atlanta."

"That too but that's after you guys leave. I'll do my best to get her there. Just don't tell Blake. It's a surprise."

"For the both of them?"

"Mhmm," I smiled. We got to bowling world and walked inside. "This is the place."

"This is what I'm talking about," Drew smiled. "This is exactly what I'm talking about."

"I knew you'd like it." I paid for a game and went to our lane. I picked a ball, and of course, Drew picked a lime green one. "You and your lime green."

"You know, I actually love the color." Drew sat at the system and set us up. "You wanna know something?"

"It is embarrassing?" I asked.

"It's about your dreams," Drew replied. "The ones you posted on instagram."

"You read those?"

"Hey, I just don't like something without reading it. Well, I do like the most randomest things but I read them too."

"Drew, you are the best."

"Hey, I know I'm crazy but I'll know crazy when I see it." I looked at Drew. "And you, Ericka, are not crazy."

"That just makes things a lot better, doesn't it?"

Drew's POV

"Seems to have," I smirked. We bowled till eleven that night. "And I thought we were going to make it till midnight."

"Haha! No Drew." Ericka sighed.

"How about one more game? I'll pay this time."

"Okay, one more." She smiled. I went to go pay for another game as Ericka sat down. She was watching Supernatural on TV. I paid and went back to her. She looked at me. "I think I know what Alexis is doing."

"What?" I asked. She pointed at the TV. "Watching Supernatural?"

"Mhmm. She loves Supernatural. She's a Sam Winchester girl."

"She does know he's married in real life, right?"

"Well, duh, of course she knows that." I looked at Ericka. "She just like the series, okay? I think it's intresting too."

"She does watch other shows too, right?"

"Yeah. Supernatural, Criminal Minds, The Flash," Ericka named off. "Law and Order SVU, NCIS, Eye Candy. She watch other things too."

"Blake likes Law and Order SVU," I smiled. "But mostly AHS." I took a picture of us. "Late night bowling."

"Did you just post that on snapchat?"

"Yeah and it's going on instagram too!"

"You are lucky I love you because I feel like I look terrible."

"You actually look great, Ericka." I looked at her. "You never look terrible to me."

----------

INSTAGRAM

342 likes

drewryanscott: late night bowling with @milwaukeejuliet <3 #round2 she beat me in the first round. let's do this #turntup #boys #AfterRomeo #AllNightLong

284 comments

drayk­_juliet: she's very pretty! when are we going to go on our date?

drewliet: plz follow me drew!

jaykpurdy: drew be getting his freak on! with @milwaukeejulet

afterromeojuliet: ^^^ haha @jaykpurdy be creeping but hope you guys come to new york soon

----------

"Did you see what Jayk said?" Ericka asked me looking at her phone.

"Yeah," I said. "Jayk can be like that sometimes."

"Jayk's Jayk just like you're you," Ericka smiled. "Come on. Let's play our last game and head home to sleep."

"Alright," I smiled. "Let's play and then get some sleep."