Chap 4

Alexis' POV

Blake, Jayk, and I got into my SLS and I drove us to Pho Hoang. We got out and walked to the front of the resturant. "We can wait for my dad to get here," I sighed. "Blake, you might know more about Devin and Kelsey than I do. Are they together?"

"No, they aren't," Blake smiled. He definitely kills me with that gorgeous smile of his but he doesn't know it. "Alexis, you don't gotta worry about them. They seems like really good friends."

"Yeah, it would be a little weird to see my sister with Devin because that would make it weirder for me and you," I sighed. Blake pulled me into a hug. "You know I love your hugs, right?" I kissed Blake on the cheek. "You're seriously my favorite person right now."

"And you're my kitty cat," Blake sighed.

"So, how am I suppose to put up with you being gone for months?" I asked as we let go of each other. "Since we are together." I looked at Jayk. "I'm also going to miss my big brother too."

"Oh, and I'm standing here thinking you forgot about me," Jayk replied.

"Haha," I jokingly said. "But seriously, how am I going to deal with you on the road?"

"We'll get through it," Blake replied.

"Excuse me," said a girl walking up to us. "I was at the concert earlier. Are you two like together?"

"Me and who?" I asked.

"You and Blake," the girl replied confidently.

"You wanna answer that, Blake?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are together," Blake smiled. "She's my kitty cat." I pointed at my ears. "She's my Juliet."

"Oh," said the girl. "Well, it was nice talking to you."

"Nice meeting you," I said as she left. Kelsey, Devin, Dad, and Prescott walked up to us. "Hey."

"You been waiting long?" asked Kelsey.

"Not at all," Jayk said. "Let's go inside." We walked inside and found a table. Jayk started bonding with Prescott. "So, you play basketball a lot?"

"No, just when I have time," Prescott replied.

"How about whenever we get back to the house we play a little one on one?" Jayk suggested.

"Sure," Prescott nodded.

"Ohh, I don't know, Scotty," I smiled. "Can you handle being beat?"

"Can he handle being beat?" asked Prescott.

"You're talking about a guy who made a basket from the other side of the court," I smiled. "Backwards. I showed you the video, remember?"

"He got lucky," Prescott smiled.

"Alright," Jayk nodded. "You got yourself a match."

I smiled as the waitress brought out our menu and I knew who she was. "What can I get you to drink?" Brenda asked.

"Blake? Jayk?" Dad asked. "Devin? What would you like to drink?"

"Water," Blake replied.

Jayk and Devin said the same thing. "Six waters and one thai tea," Dad replied.

"They'll be right out," Brenda smiled and left.

We looked at the menu. "What do you usually get to eat?" Blake asked.

"I usually get the spring rolls as an appetizer and then a small P1," I replied. "Pretty much that's what I usually get when I come here."

"Sometimes you get the crispy noodles," Kelsey replied.