Chap 2

Britt's POV

We took our eyes off of Blake and Alexis for one second and they were gone. "Hey, where'd our little crazy love birds go?" I asked. Kelsey walked back out of the house with Devin. "Hey, is your sister in the room?"

"No, she didn't even enter the house," Kelsey replied. She scanned the yard. "She went somewhere because her SLS isn't here."

"Let's go," I replied. "I have a feeling I know where they went."

"Anyone know how to get to the mall?" asked Drew.

"I got you guys a gig at the mall," Jonnie replied opening the van door.

"Blake just sent us a text," TC replied. "They're at the mall."

"Alright," Kelsey said. "I'll drive Devin there."

"I'll take TC," I replied. "Ericka, just follow me. Jayk, you can ride with me."

"Alright," Jayk sighed. Jayk, TC, and I got into my Nissian Versa and I started driving. I made sure Ericka was following us. "Why a performance on a Sunday?"

"Well, either way, Brittany, Alexis, Ericka, and possibly Kelsey are performing Thank You tomorrow to close our concert," TC responded.

"We're what now?" I asked as I found a parking spot at the mall. "We're performing?"

"Yeah," TC replied.

"I'm seriously going to kill her," I replied as we got out of the car. "Alexis, I did not want to perform."

"It's Drew's idea for you guys to," said TC. "So you can't kill her."

"Drew, seriously?" I asked. "We're performing?"

"Fort Smith, it's your home town," Drew replied. We walked into the mall and sure enough, Blake was on the stage with Alexis teaching her a dance. "What do you little love birds think you're doing?" We got onstage too. "What dance are you teaching her?"

"I'm getting a head start on learning the dance to Thank You," Alexis replied. "Everyone else should too. Since we are performing it tomorrow because of Drew."

"Excuse me," said a girl stopping at the front of the stage. "What's going on here?"

"There's going to be a concert here tomorrow starting at one," Blake replied. "You should attend. Be here early for good spots."

"You're going to be in the audience to start out with," Jayk replied. "The guys and I just talked about this but Alexis, Ericka, Kelsey, and Britt, you girls are going to be our Song About You and Wanted girl. We just gotta find a Juliet for me." I nodded. "Sorry. If we knew you were coming, we would've invited a Jayk Juliet for you."

"I'm sure some will show up tomorrow," Alexis smiled.

"Most likely," I sighed. "Okay. Let's learn this dance and get the song organized."

"Is there any way I can sleep at your place tonight?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, but you're going to have to take the couch," Alexis replied. "Unless you meet my dad and all that stuff, you know."

"I'll take my chances with your father," Blake replied.

"Awe! You're just too sweet," I replied. "Hopeless romantic acts." I smiled. "Do you need a place to lay your head tonight, Teec?"

"Yeah," TC responded. "Your place?"

"Definitely," I smiled. Two hours had passed. Us girls were tired. "We...are...never...doing...that...again."