Chap 13

Alexis' POV

The record scratching noise was made again. "Juliet by After Romeo," I replied. "Let us hear you."

The audience screamed pretty loud and the guys started singing. "My juliet," Drew sang.

"Want the shakespeare kind of love from a paperback," Devin sang as we danced. "Ladies, if you feel me, show me where you at. Say eah, eah, eah, eah." We stuck to the original dance but changed some things around. "Say eah, eah, eah, eah."

"If you're wishing to the stars from your balcony, baby, you're the one that was meant for me," Blake sang as he pulled me close. "Say eah, eah, eah, eah. Yeah, eah, eah, eah."

"If you think you got everything I need, let me hear you scream," TC sang as he pointed at Brittany. "Let me hear you scream, scream, scream."

They went through the chorus and Jayk's solo came up. "We can say we're too young but we're known to love," sang Jayk. "We can run away just the two of us. Say eah, eah, eah, eah. Eah, eah, eah-eah-eah-eah-eah."

"Want a dedicated girl till the very end," Drew sang as he spun Ericka towards Brittany and I. "Who ain't afraid to show me off to all her friends." Ericka tapped on Brittany and I, then pointed at Drew. "Say eah, eah, eah, eah. Eah, eah, eah, eah."

We got back into formation. "If you think you got everything I need, let me hear you scream," TC sang as he nudged Brittany. "Let me hear you scream, scream, scream."

They sang the chorus and went into the bridge. "Let me know, let me know if you're looking for your romeo," sang Drew, Blake, Jayk, TC, and Conrad.

Devin sang, "Hey girl, 'cause I'm looking for my juliet."

"Let me know, let me know if you're looking for your romeo," sang Drew, Blake, Jayk, TC, and Conrad.

"Hey girl, 'cause I'm looking for my juliet," Devin sang.

"Let me know, let me know if you're looking for your romeo," sang Drew, Blake, Jayk, and TC.

The songs were laid on top of each other as Young Again faded in and Juliet faded out. "Take it way. Tonight, we're gonna take it back anyway," sang Conrad. "Keep talkin', talkin'. Tell me, who are you to say?" Conrad pulled me to the front of the stage with him as everyone stuck to the dance. "We're messin' up but no-oh you don't wanna mess with meh-eh-eh."

Conrad pointed at me. "Go ahead and stop up and we'll start again," I sang. "We are tomorrow and you're just an old yesterday." I spotted Ariel and pointed at her. She was pretty much pissed off. "The broken record that nobody wants to play-ay-ay."

"We're wakin' you up and screamin' out loud. We're never enough. Never allowed to do what we want," we all sang. "But it's gonna end tonight. We'll make the world young again." I went over to Blake and he spun me around. "Oh, oh. We'll make the world young again. Oh. oh. We'll make the world young again. Oh, oh." I smiled as Blake picked me up and spun me around. "We'll make the world young tonight, tonight."

"We're gonna run. And yeah, we're faster than anyone. I bet you're blinded 'cause we're brighter than the sun," Conrad sang. "And we're turning the stars. We got the whole world fallin' in la-ah-ove."

Blake gave me a kiss as Conrad sang that last phrase. "We are the rebels, the lovers, and friends," I sang with Conrad as I walked up to him. "Putting the puzzle together again till it's right." We put an arm around each other. "You had to start a war but it's all over tonight."

"We're wakin' you up and screamin' out loud. We're never enough. Never allowed to do what we want. But it's gonna end tonight. We'll make the world young again," we all sang. "Oh, oh. We'll make the world young again. Oh. oh. We'll make the world young again. Oh, oh. We'll make the world young tonight, tonight."