Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 52

4.8K 184 100
By whatevers_whatev

Alastor's POV

Ever since we arrived back at the house Aria has been quiet...

Right now I'm looking at her from the bathroom as I prepare for bed...she's just sitting with her knees tucked close to her, her sweatshirt pulled up and over them creating a little cocoon of sorts.

She was chewing on one of the hoodie strings, a distant look in her eyes as if she were thinking.

She didn't even notice when I turned the light out in the bathroom, or when I stepped into the room.

So, naturally, I walked over and jumped into the bed next to her. She gasped and then fell over into me, making me laugh and wrap my arms around her.

"Don't scare me..." she whined softly and I fixed her to where she was sitting up again. Then I tilted her chin up so her eyes met mine and tilted my head.

"What's on your mind, peu d'amour? And don't say nothing, I know it's not nothing," I said and her eyes widened.

Then they fell and her cheeks flushed.

"Can we talk...?" She said quietly, meeting my eyes for barely a second.

My head blanked and then immediately went through every possible outcome of this conversation as I stared at her.

Am I in trouble? Did I do something wrong?

Did I kill someone earlier...? I don't think I did...

Maybe I—

"Alastor?" Her tiny voice once again grabbed my attention.

I shook my head, "yes, yes of course sweetheart, we can talk..." I said quickly. She took a deep breath.

"I want to have sex with you..." she blurted, her face turning a deeper shade of red.

I blinked, then my worry washed away and was replaced with amusement. I chuckled softly, "right now?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

"N-no! No...I...that's the thing, I want to...I want to warm up to it..." she said, and she still hasn't looked me in the eyes.

I fixed that by grabbing her by the chin gently and tilting her head up. Our eyes met and hers were big and nervous.

She bit her lip and I found myself adoring how she looks right now.

Submissive...helpless...fragile...

"Is that so, sweetheart?" I asked her sweetly and she nodded.

"I-I've been thinking about it a-and I think it would be b-better you know...? So when we d-do have sex...it won't feel l-like it means nothing..." her voice sounded small and I dropped my teasing demeanor at her words.

"Aria...honey..." I started, then sighed, "even without foreplay, sex with you would not mean nothing to me..." I said, looking into her eyes.

Her lips parted and she stared at me a moment longer, then she spoke.

"I—I just...I figured you would only want to do it with me once...just to do what you said, and...you wouldn't want to again, so I...I want it to feel special...I want to feel close to you..." she said.

A deep pain set in my chest, then. I furrowed my brows and searched her features. Does she actually think that's what my offer to her meant?

If so, then I portrayed it very poorly.

"Aria..." I said softly, "this isn't for me, darling...this is for you..." I brushed my thumb over her cheek, "but that doesn't mean I don't want to, dear...I wouldn't have offered it in the first place if I didn't want to share myself with you like that..."

She just sat quietly, her eyes wide as she listened.

I scooted closer to her slightly, and then rested my forehead against hers, closing my eyes.

"And you don't need to feel rushed...I'm in no hurry...we're doing this at your pace, and on your time..."

I paused for a moment, sighing softly.

"So, if you want to do something a little bit more intimate with me...just to warm up to it...that's ok with me..."

I didn't realize my offer would strike so much thought into her. For me it was an easy decision...show her what it is to be loved.

Whenever she wants to feel it...I'll be right there to show her.

Dates...playful moments... intimacy...closeness... anything. I'll be there for her...and then when she finds someone, I hope she'll look back on these moments we shared...

And she'll realize that she should settle for nothing less.

We sat for a moment, our foreheads pressed together. She didn't say a word, but I felt her shift in her place slightly.

She pulled herself closer to me, and her lips brushed over mine. My chest fluttered slightly and then she pressed her lips up against mine.

She started slow and sweet, and I followed her lead. Slowly she backed me up against the headboard then climbed up into my lap, straddling my hips.

I was already beginning to get excited...it's something I can't help whenever we're in this position.

Except this time, she wasted no time rubbing herself up against me. She rocked back and forth and I laid my hands on her hips, guiding her gently.

This feels good...this feels really good...

She let off a little moan and I swallowed it, then took that moment to deepen the kiss. My tongue went into her mouth and she moaned again.

I was still rocking her hips, and everything started feeling hazy. The thought of doing this with literally any other person disgusts me...but right now I'm on cloud nine.

Her hands slid up my chest and in returned I slid my hands up her waist under her sweatshirt. She shivered and I realized she's not wearing a bra.

I trailed my fingers up her sides, nearing the soft flesh that I desperately wanted to squeeze. I pulled from her lips a moment to ask.

My voice was slightly breathless, and she was catching her breath as well.

"Dear, may I touch your chest...?" I feel it's only polite to ask if she hasn't given me direct permission.

"You don't have to ask..."she responded just as breathless, and then shoved her lips onto mine again.

Well, okay then.

I smiled into the kiss and my hands immediately cupped the tender skin on her chest. It was just as soft as I remembered, and even more so now that it was just her skin and no shirt or bra.

There was, however, a new area for me to play with. I could feel her nipples and they were hardened, which if I'm remembering correctly, is a sign of arousal.

Curiously I pinched one, squeezing her other breast in the process. She gasped sharply and then moaned, immediately followed by a particularly rough hip roll.

I alternated, massaging her skin and then playing with the raised buds on each one. Each time she moaned into my mouth I felt myself get more and more excited.

She pulled away from the kiss, and lifted her sweatshirt over her head, breathing heavily. She tossed it to the side, leaving her top half naked.

My eyes landed on her naked chest, and my expression softened. Her shoulders and breasts were dusted in the same soft freckles that accented her nose and cheeks.

"Beautiful..." I whispered, trailing my hands down her sides. She was already blushing, but after I said that she smiled sheepishly.

My eyes shot wide open when suddenly I felt her hand between my legs. She had slid herself down my thighs slightly, and was now massaging me through my pants.

I bit the inside of my cheek, fighting back a groan. I let my head fall back slightly, and I could feel her teasing little fingers rubbing and grabbing at me through my pants.

My body shuddered when her hand slid past the hem of my pants, now rubbing me through my underwear.

Ok, now she's really feeling around...

My cheeks flushed slightly and my breathing sped up. I lifted my head to watch her, and dear satan she looks gorgeous...

Her naked torso and concentrated expression nearly finished me right there. Her fingers wrapped around me through my underwear, and she started pumping at a slow pace.

Breathe...Alastor, breathe...you cannot get yourself overly excited...

The fabric of my underwear was brushing against my tip and that mixed with the stimulation of her hand was sending me into a daze.

She did that for a minute, just pumping her hand up and down. On my end, I was just letting her do whatever she wanted to do. She's leading this, and lord, does this woman know how to lead...

She released me suddenly, and I realized it was because she wants my pants off. She started tugging at my flannels and I lifted my hips to let her remove them.

Then I took the liberty of removing my shirt.

Throwing it to the side, my hands found her hips again and I pulled her back into my lap. At this point my body was begging for a release. Each breath I took came as a growl, and I was guiding her hips up and down my erection.

She didn't seem to mind my moment of self stimulation, but silently requested control be given back to her by placing her hands on my chest.

My eyes were barely open, and looking at her I felt a different hunger. Not the usual hunger where I have the innate desire to devour her...but a sexual hunger.

Something I am not used to having.

Now that my pants were out of the way, I could feel her warmth as she used herself to grind against me.

She slid down once again, resting on my thighs and with easy access to me when she wanted it.

Which was immediately, because not two seconds later she opened the slit in my boxers and pulled my cock out.

A bit of embarrassment washed over me at the sight of my nakedness...no one besides myself and my mother has ever seen me naked before.

No one besides myself alone has ever seen me in such a state as I am right now...

However, when I looked up at Aria's face she was wearing an expression of complete delight. This eased my nerves, and then any remaining nerves were wiped clean when her fingers wrapped around my shaft.

Oh fuck...

Her hand felt warm...her skin was soft. I've never been touched like this before...

She started pumping up and down and I watched her, a deep blush on my cheeks. My eyes fell to her chest and I was mesmerized by the way her breasts moved when she moved.

"Wow...you're really excited," she said softly, and her voice brought my dazed attention back to her eyes.

She was looking directly at me, and I gave her a smile, and nodded slightly in agreement. Should I even try to talk?

My chest rose and fell heavily and then she sent me the most gorgeous smile, I had to fight back the urge to just let go.

She was moving quickly, sliding her hand up and down faster and faster by each passing second. I could feel something like a knot begin to form in my lower stomach.

"A-Aria...if you don't slow down, this is not going to last very long..." I managed to get out through my heavy breathing.

She hummed, but didn't slow her pace. Her expression was fixed into a calm smile and there was an adorable blush dusted across her nose.

"That's ok," she responded, "you can cum if you want to," she added, and a chill ran through my body. The voice she's using is so soft...and she's touching me delicately, but with obvious skill.

The muscles in my stomach tightened and that knot in my core wound tighter and seemed to move lower. The pleasure was blinding at this point.

I wanted to last longer for her, but she's so damn good at what she's doing, I can't hold on much longer.

She giggled softly and then squeezed my shaft near my tip, then stayed right there, stimulating that small area with fast thrusts.

"You're just about there, aren't you?" She asked me casually, meanwhile I'm huffing and trying to keep my composure.

"D-darling I— it won't be much longer if you don't— oh fuck..." my head fell back as my eyes shut and a curse fell past my lips on accident.

There aren't many other words to describe how this feels.

My pelvic muscles tightened and she tightened her grip and once again started pumping the entire length of my shaft.

That sent me over, and pleasure clouded my brain. I was just about to tell her I was about to finish when she beat me to it.

"You're gonna cum..." she mumbled, more to herself than to me. Then she completely shocked me when she suddenly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the tip of my dick.

She was still pumping my shaft, and I was way too far gone at this point to protest or stop her. The feeling of her lips against my skin pulled a moan from me, and then I couldn't seem to stop as my orgasm washed through me.

I shoved my fist into my mouth, and my other hand flew into her hair, holding her head in place. I'll apologize for that, later, but right now I can't fucking see straight.

My hips bucked forward and the warmth of her mouth made the pleasure ten times stronger. This lasted for about 15 seconds until my twitching subsided and I was left breathless and limp against the bed.

She removed her lips from my shaft and then sucked at the tip, making me gasp sharply. Then she pulled away and sat back into her previous position.

I barely opened my eyes to look at her and her hair was slightly fluffed up from when I'd grabbed it. She gave me a cute little crooked smile and I couldn't help but let out a breathless laugh.

My eyes fell closed again and I sighed.

"You and that adorable smile..." I mumbled, then after catching my breath for a second I pushed myself up slightly.

I gave her a smile and she gave me one back, but that moment also made me realize...

I am truly in love with this woman...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 157 8
You are a deer sinner and Vox's assistant. He casts you away while you are in heat and you end up stumbling upon the Hazbin Hotel. This is not ocxala...
75.1K 1.7K 18
Angel and Alastor, pure opposites, and yet when Angel gets hurt, a new soft side of the Radio Demon is shown. A side Angel now yearns for. THIS STOR...
243K 6.8K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...
30K 386 18
γ…€γ…€ γ…€ ❛ π‡π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜–π˜•π˜š βœγ…€γ…€ β€Ώ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" β™‘ ● About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...