My overprotective and strict...

Od chiara_2019

Emilia is a 15 year old girl who lives with her stepdad. Her stepdad loves and treats her as his own. Her mot... Viac

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sorry
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 7

11.7K 181 17
Od chiara_2019

We went outside into the garage. As we got there I couldn't believe my eyes there were so many cars and so many different car brands. ''Which one would you like to drive with.''Enrico asked. ''I don't care they are all very nice.'' I said. I really didn't know which car. ''Okay then we'll take an Audi and you guys take the other Audi.''Enrico said. The cars were all black and really beautiful. We split in tow groups. I was with Luciano,Enrico and Matteo and in the other car were Romeo, Domenico and Leonardo. ''I wanted to sit in the front so I screamed: ''shotgun.''. No I'm sitting in the front.'' Luciano said. ''No cause I said shotgun.''I said. As Enrico opened the car I started to run and got on the passenger seat. Enrico got in the driver seat, Matteo got in the back seat and Luciano got not in the car he came to the passenger door and opened it. ''Get out''he said and pointed to the back. ''No you can sit in the back I said it first.'' I said, crossed my arms and looked out the front window. Luciano sight and rolled my eyes. ''Well I don't care I'm not sitting in the back so get out or I'm getting you out.'' he said I think his getting a little angry. I shook my head. Matteo was laughing and Enrico wanted to drive I think. Luciano then took me out of the car throw me over his shoulder and walked to the back of the car. ''What the h-'' I said but was interrupted by Luciano and Enrico.'' Don't cuss'' they said both sternly. ''Sorry but let me down.''I said and pouted. ''Okay'' he said and putted me down in the back seat. ''That's mean.'' I said, pouted and crossed my arms. ''Aww don't cry.'' Matteo said sarcastic and laughed. I got pretty angry so I hit him in the arm. ''Oww'' he said but was still laughing.''This isn't funny.''I said frustrated. ''It is'' he said. ''Ugh shut the f-''I said but got interrupted again by Enrico who was driving but pulled over. ''STOP IT both and DO NOT cuss young lady. I don't want to hear an other word from both of you till we get to the mall.''he said raising his voice sometimes. ''But-''I wanted to demonstrated but guess what. Yeah I got interrupted again by Enrico. ''What did I just said.'' he said very sternly and I got a little scared so I stayed quiet till we got there. When we got there the others were already waiting and everyone was starring at us. I stood next to Luciano. ''Why is everyone starring at us.'' I asked cause everyone looked like that was normal. ''Because we are billionaires and famous in the whole city.'' Luciano said. Then I released that I don't even know what thy do for work.''What are you guys do for work?'' I said and he looked at me. We own almost every club in the city, the most hotels and it's a family business.''he said while looking at me. ''Ah okay'' I said. We then walked over to the others. ''Finally'' Domenico said. ''Where have you been so long?'' Romeo said. ''Yeah where the hell have you been so long?''Leonardo said. ''Leonardo!'' Romeo said. ''These tow where first fighting about the passenger seat and then these tow where fighting in the back of the car cause he was teasing her.'' Enrico said while first pointing at Luciano and me and then at Matteo and me.''Can we just go shopping now then we can get over with that.''Domenico said and we all agreed. ''Where would you like to go first.''Enrico asked. ''I don't know.'' I said. I didn't care in which store we go first. ''What you mean you don't know just tell us which store.'' Luciano said. I. Mean. That. I. Don't. Know. In. Which. Store. We. Should. Go. First.'' I said that pretty slowly and knew that I would annoy him. He rolled his eyes and said ''I you don't know were to go then I'm gonna say were we go.''he then said we should go to Gucci. I almost fall when he said that. ''Are you insane do you know how expensive this store is.''I said. ''No I'm not insane and don't ever tell me I'm insane again and did you forgot that we are billionaires.'' he said. ''Emilia you should really watch what you say cause if you cuss again I'll take your phone.'' Enrico said and I really wanted to talk back I mean insane isn't a bad word, is it? But I didn't talk back cause I didn't want him to take my phone. So I stayed quiet what took me a lot cause I really really wanted to talk back. Anyways we then went to the Gucci shop and I started looking around what I liked and what not. I got a few things that they bought then.

I bought or they bought this belt

Then this bad

And those shoes

We then went to a few other shops where I bought clothes with pissed me of cause my brothers were all waiting in front of my changing cubicle cause they had to agree to every thing I wanted to buy. And that was so annoying I could have killed every single one of them as they said that. I mean what is their problem.

Anyways that was my first outfit. They liked the outfit and I could buy it.

They liked this outfit.

Then this one.

It was okay too

Then this one.

It was also okay

Then we came to this one which I liked the most and guess what they didn't.

''No'' they all said at the same time even Matteo. ''Why'' I asked throwing my hands in the air. ''Because we can see your belly it's way to short.'' Luciano said. ''What the fuck is wrong with you guys it is just my belly.'' I said raising my voice a little made everyone in the room look at me and I blushed but I was so pissed. These guys really piss me of. Then I released what I just said. ''Phone now.'' Enrico said sternly and a little angry. He also hold his hand out. ''I didn't move. ''Please not I'm sorry but I need my phone.''I said and again begging for my phone. ''Emilia he said phone NOW.'' Romeo said and again everyone in the room was starring at us I was so embarrassed. ''Please-'' I tried to say something but was interrupted by Enrico. ''Emilia De Luca I warned you before if you cuss one more time I will take your phone and you seemed to didn't care and now give me your phone... I repeat NOW.'' Enrico said raising his voice and with that every last person in the whole room was watching us. I never was so embarrassed and angry at the same time. I then walked in the changing cubicle, got my phone and gave it to him. I was so pissed.

To be continued...

A: I can't reply to your comments. I don't know why but I can't but I'm very happy for your lovely comments and wanted to say thank you all

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...