The Dilf's Desire

By TequilaAlemustago

"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that lin... More

Chapter One: Miss Stone
Chapter Two: The Past and The Present
Chapter Three: Taste of Rome
Chapter Four: Little Cattaneo
Chapter Five: The Billionaire
Chapter Six: The Nanny
Chapter Seven: Move In?
Chapter Eight: Peace and Serenity
Chapter Nine: The Past is always Tense
Chapter Ten: The Pool Day
Chapter Eleven: Switching Positions
Chapter Twelve: It All Led to This
Chapter Thirteen: Mon Amour
Chapter Fourteen: Mother
Chapter Fifteen: Time after Time
Chapter Sixteen: Play Date
Chapter Seventeen: The Promise
Chapter Eighteen: Drunken Shenanigans
Chapter Nineteen: Killing me slowly
Chapter Twenty: Someone from the Past
Chapter Twenty-One: Hawaii Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Hawaii Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: A hui hou
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Five: Therapy
Chapter Twenty-Six: Rose Vincent
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Life Goes On
Chapter Twenty Eight- See You Later Part I
Chapter Twenty-Nine: See You Later Part II
Chapter Thirty: Miss Out There
Chapter Thirty-One: That's my Best Friend
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Eve of Christmas Eve
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Christmas Eve Dinner
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Christmas Day
Chapter Thirty-Five: The First Date
Chapter Thirty-Seven: What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hi Miss Lola
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost is Never Enough
Chapter Forty: The Last Rose Petal
Chapter Forty-One: Birthday Bash
Chapter Forty-Two: Her Lawfully Wedded Husband
Chapter Forty-Three: His Confession
Chapter Forty-Four: I DO
Chapter Forty-Five: Say you love me
Epilogue: The Dilf's Desire

Chapter Thirty-Six: Mi Familia

5.8K 223 20
By TequilaAlemustago

~Louisa POV~
The first time waking up the way I feel. Happy, Healthy and loving two men, well loving a man but he wasn't my boyfriend. Every girl's dream position in life.
I got out of bed and went to the shower. My phone pinged and it was Atticus. Maybe if I ignore him he'll go away, but I don't want to ignore him.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Louisa?"

"What happened was just an in the moment thing-it was a New Years kiss that's all it was." I said in a rush.

"Yes-of course." He said. "I just called to tell you that you forgot your shoes in my car." He said calmly, that was it? It didn't mean anything to him?!

"It was just a New Years kiss, it was a friendly kiss." He said alerting me that I wasn't speaking in my head.

"It didn't feel like that." I said under my breath and him not answering assured me that he didn't hear.

"Okay well you can drop them off."-

"I can't-Rose has the car."

"Atticus-you have many cars."

"But I wanna drive the Volvo." He said in a whining voice. "Besides that's the car with your shoes inside so I'll just tell Rose to drop it off."

"Are you mad!" I exclaimed. "I don't want her knowing where I live."

"Relax-she's not going to kill you."

"Atticus."

"Rose can you please." I heard Atticus start before hanging up. I hate him! So much that I love him!

"Hey baby." I heard Nathan's voice coming from the door, like he wasn't on the bed this entire time.

"Yea-I know the routine, see you tonight." I said and tilted his head.

"I don't have work babe, I get to spend the day with you and guess what?" He said excitedly coming over to me. You found out that you love another woman and want to leave me?

"You bought me ice cream?"

"No but now that I know you want that I can get it for you when we get off the flight."

"What flight?"

"El Vuelo A Cuba!"[The flight to Cuba] He screamed and I jumped up excitedly. Oh my gosh, this was the sweetest thing ever. Well something reused since Atticus did it first.

"Nathan! Oh my goodness that's great! I get to see my family for the new year-oh NATHAN!" I exclaimed hugging him tightly while he laughed and smiled at how excited I was.

"When is the flight?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Great!" I said getting off the bed to start packing."

"Thank you." I told him and kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you." He said with a soft smile and I felt awful. He'd do anything for me and I shared a kiss with a man from my past.
Why is Atticus affecting me this much-he and I are no longer a thing-just friends.

I heard a knock on my door and my head flipped up from packing.

"Coming!"

"Nathan no." I shouted lowly.

"What's wrong?"

"I think that's Rose returning my shoes." I said and he raised a brow.

"Why is Rose returning your shoes?"

"Atticus took Alister and I ice skating yesterday."

"Oh." He said relieved, oh God-he thought I had sex with Atticus, I wish I did.

"I'll get it and tell her you're not home." He whispered to me and I smiled at how he was by my side no matter what, that's why I had to get rid of these feelings for Atticus.
Nathan is too good to be true but he is true and he loves me and I should love him back equally and not have him share it with a married man that has a family.

I peeped at the door and Rose had an ugly glare on her face.

"What is your girlfriend's shoes doing at my house?" She asked Nathan.

"She went out with Alister."

"I don't want her around my son-you tell her that when you see her."

"Technically your son wants to be around her-so." Nathan said upsetting her even more.

"Nathan-you deserve better than Louisa." She said and that almost sent me flying out of the room.

"I have the best, thank you and goodbye." Nathan said snatching my shoes from Rose and slamming the door.

I walked out and he was about to explain what she did and I just hugged him before capturing his lips in a kiss.

"A quickie?"

"Most definitely." He said picking me up and taking me back to the room.

....

Nathan bought me ice cream and pizza and we sat in the living room watching a movie.
I was in his arms while he ate the pizza and I ate my ice cream.

"Louisa?"

"Mmm." I answered.

"I notice every time I mention something about Atticus you get squirmy." He said making me raise up to look at him.

"No-I don't."

"You can't lie to me Louisa."

"Atticus and I kissed." I said abruptly and he clenched his jaw.

"Yesterday?"

"Yes-that was the only time."

"Did he or did he not initiate the kiss?"

"He initiated it, he said he just did it because of the New Years kiss tradition."

"Was it long?" He asked and I couldn't let him know that.

"No-it was a peck."

"Okay." He said turning to eat his pizza.

"Nathan?"

"I'm not mad-it's my fault I wasn't around." He said quietly with his head faced front.

"Nathan- no please don't blame yourself."

"Maybe if I wasn't working so much, my girlfriend would not spend time kissing other men." He said before putting the pizza in the box and getting up from the couch.

"Nathan."

"Louisa I love you, I love the way you laugh, the way you smile, I love every little thing about you and it's looking like no matter how hard I try this guy-this guy is always going to get the better part of you!" He said and I pressed my lips together.

"I know that he was there before me-but Louisa he has a family, he has two kids and a mother to those kids-he's not leaving that for you-don't matter how many times you kiss or push to make him do it." He ranted.

"I didn't push for it Nathan."

"I'm sure you enjoyed it, you haven't even said it back to me, does he have your heart too?" He asked that part and his voice cracked.

"I love you Nathan, I'm sorry for not saying it sooner but I do, I do love you." I said and I actually meant it.

"But you'd rather be with him right? The man who has a wife?" He asked and that was a slap to the face.

"You're so beautiful Louisa, I'd leave my wife in a heartbeat for you. If he wanted to he would have. You're a smart girl don't get drawn in." He said and he was right.

"I'm thankful for you Nathan." I said and he nodded before leaving the room. I sat there on the couch thinking about what he said and he was right-he was absolutely right.

...

The next morning came by quickly, my bags were already packed but I couldn't find the energy to get out of bed nor open my eyes, I started panicking because it felt like I was in the coma all over again. I felt my body being lifted off the bed and my eyes fluttered open to see Nathan taking me to the car.

The taxi took us to the airport and I slept the whole ride.
When I woke up, we were on the plane.

"You're really tired." Nathan said and I smiled.
I fasten my seatbelt and sat upright, excited to see my parents.

Nathan slept the whole plane ride but I-I was doing word search-I didn't want to miss landing in Cuba. It felt like forever since I visited.

The plane ride was long but I was up for it all, I looked out the window and tears welled up in my eyes as I saw my beautiful homeland.

When the plane landed, I unbuckled quickly and got my bags awaiting for the door to open. The passengers were moving quickly so we checked out in no time.

I felt the cool breeze hit my face and turned my head to hear my family shouting for me.

"Ahh!" I screamed leaving my bags and running towards them.

"Welcome to Cuba foreigner." My dad said and I laughed, the tears that were welled up in my eyes finally fell. Oh God I miss this place.

We took a bus and rode it to my family home, still big and still standing.

"Look who's here!" My mother screamed and all my cousins crowd around me talking and asking a lot of questions.
Nathan and I got settled in and he took his shirt off right away since the place was hot. I skipped up behind him and hugged him.

"Are you okay?"

"Thank you Nathan." I said and he turned to embrace me in a warm hug. It couldn't get better than this.
Maybe the man I'm with right now is the one I need.

~Atticus POV~
I was in my office distracting myself from my family who returned. Why couldn't she stay at my mother longer. That kiss with Louisa was the only thing on my mind.

When she called this morning to tell me it wasn't nothing exciting, I felt a tug on my heart because to me it was everything to me. I longed for that kiss.
I craved it, I wanted more of her. I heard a knock on my door and Ciara came barging in.

"You knock and wait for an answer Ciara." I said calmly trying not to lose my shit with this child.

"I'm sorry." She said sarcastically, this girl was everything of her mother and everything of her mother angered me!

"What is it that you need."

"I'm looking for a book to read."

"You read encyclopedias?" I asked her with a raised brow.

"No."

"Well that's the only thing in here." I said stating the obvious, Alister literally has a small book shelf in his room why was she bothering me.

"I don't like those books."

"You're going to hate these." I told her and she turned to leave.

"When daddy's working please don't disturb."

"Who?" She asked and my head rose from my laptop.

"Your father." I said and she still looked confused before snapping back.

"Oh-yea, I'm just playing with you daddy." She said smiling before skipping out of the room.

If I wanted to bury all suspicions with Rose before I definitely had to dig now. I closed my computer since I was just looking at pictures of Louisa and Alister and I followed Ciara.

"Ciara?"

"Yes daddy?"

"I want to surprise mommy tonight, what wine should I get her?"

"She likes every wine but red wine, she hates the taste." Ciara said scrunching her nose up. Wow that's surprising.

"I don't know why I asked the question-who likes Red wine?" I said chuckling.

"Mommy's friend that was here the other day-he's a sucker for red wine. Between you and me-I think he likes mommy." Ciara said, she's such a tattle tail.

"Oh David-that's right."

"No that's not his name-it's Henry, Henry's a doctor, very cute." She said and I smiled at her.

"I have to protect mommy from these cute men." I said laughing. "Run along now." I said and she did just that.
Rose Vincent, Rose fucking Vincent, what are you up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 3.9K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
41.8K 1.6K 101
Hi my name is Dream Carter Louis, I am 10 years old and I run away from home. Not from my mommy or my pop pop and granny that were visiting from the...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
62.6K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...