SIYAASAT

By mehshanaya

SIYAASAT the game of power, greed, envy, selfishness, conspiracy. The one who will win the game is called. Th... More

Disclaimer
The Ace of Spades
The Two of Spades
The Three of Spades
The Five of Spades
The Six of Spades
The Seven of Spades
The Eight of Spades
The Nine of Spades
The Ten of Spades
The Eleven of Spades
The Twelve of Spades
The Thirteen of Spades
The Fourteen of Spades
The Fifthteen of Spades
The Sixthteen of Spades
The Seventeen of Spades
The Eighteen of Spades
The Nineteen of Spades
The Jack of Spades
The Queen of Spades
The King of Spades
The Ace of Diamond
The Two of Diamonds
The Three of Diamonds
The Four of Diamonds
The Five of Diamonds
The Six of Diamonds
The Seven of Diamonds
The Eight of Diamonds
The Nine of Diamonds
The Ten of Diamonds
The Eleven of Diamonds
The Twelve of Diamonds
The Thirteen of Diamonds
The Fourteen of Diamonds
The Fifteen of Diamonds
Question / Answer
The Sixtheen of Diamonds
The Jack of Diamonds
The Queen of Diamonds
The King of Diamonds
The Ace of Clubs
The Two of Clubs
The Three of Clubs
The Four of Clubs
The Five of Clubs
The Six of Clubs
The Seven of Clubs
The Eight of Clubs
The Nine of Clubs
The Ten of Clubs
The Eleven of Clubs
The Twelve of Clubs
The Thirteen of Clubs
The Fourteen of Clubs
The Fifteen of Clubs
The Jack of Clubs
The Queen of Clubs
The King of Clubs
The Ace of Hearts
The Two of Hearts
The Three of Hearts
The Four of Hearts
The Five of Hearts
The Six of Hearts
The Seven of Hearts
The Eight of Hearts
The Nine of Hearts
The Ten of Hearts
The Jack of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts
The King of Hearts

The Four of Spades

14.9K 676 44
By mehshanaya

Chapter - 4
===============

Swadheenta

Market

I'm roaming in the market with my friends. We stop at a shop and I start looking at the Kurtis. They both are busy talking about Roma so I didn't pay attention to them.

" She said she went to the club yesterday," Riya said.

" I also want to go to the club," Preeti said.

I'm looking at the Kurti properly making sure it didn't have any defects.

" Swadheenta don't you want to go to the club," Preeti asked elbowing me, I place the Kurti down and look at her.

" Club? " I asked, she nodded excitedly.

" My Bhai, bhaijaan humare if he got to know that his sister went to the club he'll send me back straight to my hometown and my Ma, walida humari vo humari karva dengi shadi vahi ke kisi ladke se"

[ Then she will marry me to someone in the village]

I think then what will happen to me.

Mehelo ka raja mila
Ki rani beti raaj karegi

" Ma " I cried hugging her.

Khusi khusi kar do bida
Ki rani beti raaj karegi

" It's ok beta" my Ma pushed me away and I move my gaze up and look at my groom who is not even close to how I wanted my husband. Thank god his face was hidden behind shehra but he won't wear shehra his whole life I have to look at his face I have to spend my whole life with him.

" Nahi " I cry harder hugging my Ma but she forcefully made me sit inside the car.

" And then my Saasu ma will tortures like shown in serials"

" Are Bahu get up it's 5 in the morning" my Sasuma said.

We come outside of the house.

" Now first feed the buffalo then shower her then...." I see myself doing all the work.

" Arrey Bahu come here and grind all these" I sat down on the floor and grind all the grains with chakiya.

[ Grinder]

" Arrey Bahu what are you doing go in the kitchen and make food for everyone" I go and start making roti.

" Arrey Bahu you only made 10 rotis make more" I got faint.

" Bahu"

" Bahu"

" Swadheenta"

" Swadheenta" Preeti is shaking me.

" Yes" I come out of my thoughts and look around we are in the market.

Safe.

" Where were you lost? " She asked.

" Nowhere" I shake my head trying to get rid of my horrifying thoughts. If this is my future I'll go to the club.

" Let's go to the club"

" But what about your brother?" Riya asked me.

" He went to work and come back tomorrow"

" Great" Riya said clasping her hands.

" Now leave this kurti and find a dress " she snatch the kurti from my hand and dragged me to another shop.

-------

Evening

I wear a jacket on top of the black dress.

" You're ready?" Riya asked me placing a hand on my shoulder, I nodded.

" Why are you wearing a jacket over it?" She asked gripping it.

" I first time wearing such type of clothes that's why"

" Believe me you're looking nice," Preeti said.

" Yeah but this nose ring is not going with it" I look at myself in the mirror tracing the nose ring.

" You can't take it off so forget about it," Riya said standing beside me and looking in the mirror.

" Let's go," Preeti said.

I come out of my house and lock the door.

We book a cab and after some time we reached there. We get out of the cab and I look around the area. There is not much traffic the club in front of us ' Night club' is written with lights and around it, there are only a few buildings and most of the land is plain.

" Let's go" we go inside and I look around it's the first time I come to a club I have only seen it in the movies. The music is blasting loudly, people are dancing. There is a bar and the bartender is juggling the bottles.

I was looking here and there when my eyes and stop on someone and refuse to move away. He is wearing a red colour jacket and standing there talking with his friends, chuckling. Wow, his smile. He is holding a glass in one hand.

" What happened Swadheenta?" Riya asked me, I point my finger toward him.

" Ohh looks like my friend got her crush on someone," Preeti said placing her both on my shoulders.

" What are you waiting for go and talk with him" they both shoved me forward and I turned and look at them.

" Go," Riya said signalling me, I shake my head and come towards them.

" What happened?"

" What will I say to him?"

" That you like him", yeah.

" And what if he doesn't like me then, you know I don't have self-respect I have an ego and if he rejected me then my ego will hurt so I'm not doing anything and it's just a crush I'll over him," I said.

" Fine let's enjoy" Preeti dragged me and Riya to the dance floor. We enjoyed it there but I take occasional glances at him.

After some time we come and sit on the couch. I grabbed the menu and my eyes widened seeing the prices.

" Why are..." Riya said.

" Everything so .." Preeti said.

" Expensive " we completed and look at each other.

" If we add all this amount it will be more than my marriage's budget,"  I said and we all chuckled.

" These are all liquors and we have to leave this place in one piece so let's go," Riya said getting up.

" You're right, let's go" I get up and we all go out.

We come out and wait for our cab to come. When my gaze fell on a luxurious car which is parked there.

" Oye look at the car" I elbowed Preeti.

" Yeah" she also said looking at the car.

" Let's go there" I raise my hand to touch it but Preeti grabbed my hand, and I raise my eyebrows.

" What if it starts making noise?" She said.

" Yeah let's check it then"

" How?"

" Let's throw a stone on it"

" Pagal wagal ho kya throw a stone on it," Riya said sarcastically.

" If it gets a scratch we can't afford to pay for it," she said. But I want to click photos with the car.

" Why don't you touch it then?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the car she pulled her hand and by doing this I lost my balance and I take the support of the car.

We all got still at our places thank go the car doesn't make any sound. I grinned and throw my phone at Preeti she caught it.

" Take my photo" I ordered her and climbed the bonnet of the car.

" Are you crazy? What are you doing what if its owner sees you?" Riya said.

" Chill, you go and see if anyone is coming outside if someone is coming signal us and Preeti take my photos"

I sit on the bonnet of the car and Preeti start clicking my photos then our cab come and we went to our home.

^^^^^^^^^^

Rehan Pratap Singh

" What are you looking at?" Dev asked Soham.

" There are so many beautiful girls around but no one is looking at me" Soham groaned and I chuckled.

" Let's go" I place the glass down and turned to leave.

I was walking when someone bumped into me and his drink fell on me.

" Can't you see?" He snapped at me.

" Do you know whom you're talking to?" Karthik asked.

" Do you know who you're talking to?" He said smirking and I bite my lip to control my laugh.

" Who?" I asked amused.

" The owner of this club", I take a step forward towards him.

" I can buy this club in seconds," I said clicking my fingers in front of him, he chuckled.

" Can't possible" he said.

" Why?" Dev asked.

" If I won't sell it how will you buy it," he said, I smirked.

" I'll make you helpless that you'll have no other option," I said and leave.

I come out of the club.

" You know what you have to do," I said.

" Yes," Dev said.

------

Morning

Office

I rotate the chair while sitting on it and face the desk. The door gets open and Dev comes inside. I look at him with a raised brow.

" Did you buy that club?" Dev comes and sits in front of me.

" He was not ready to sell it but I throw thrice the amount of club on his face and he happily sells it"

I chuckled hearing him.

" But what profit do we have after buying it?" Karthik asked.

" It was profitable for us that's why he was not ready to sell it" Dev explained.

" So it was profitable for us," Soham said.

Nice. I don't have much time soon Maharaj order will come that 'come Yuvraj I have found a Princess for you and I have to go and marry her.

" What are you thinking?" Soham asked.

" I'm thinking that why not enjoy the time I have because after a few months I have to marry a Princess"

" You're right so what do we do?" Soham asked.

" Let's go outside for a vacation" I suggest.

" Why not?" Karthik said.

I called my secretary Akash.

" Sir," he said coming inside the cabin.

" Make arrangements for us and till we are on vacation take care of all the businesses here"

" Yes sir "

" Yayy we are going on a vacation" Soham said excitedly.

^^^^^^

Swadheenta

" How can you be so careless?" Bhai shouted at me standing in front of me, I'm standing with my head down.

" Bhai I didn't go alone, Preeti and Riya were with me" I tried to explain but he cut me off.

" So what? if they both fell in well you'll fell too" he shouted.

I look at Kirt who was sitting on the couch and I pleaded my eyes asking for help.

" It's ok, Aarav don't overreact," she said calmly.

" I'm overreacting?" he turned towards her and shouted

" Yes, you're overreacting" Kirti shouted standing up, Bhai look down, sighing as he sit on the couch.

Bhai's mood turned upset I want to talk to him about something important.

" Bhai," I said softly sitting beside him, he didn't look at me.

" Bhai I have to talk about something important"

" Say" I smiled, knowing he can't remain angry at me for long.

" Bhai you said your job is not enough Kirti's father will never agree to this marriage and you wanted to make our parents proud too because they send us here for studies"

" So?" He sigh and look at me, I grinned.

" Bhai I have an idea, why not we open a club?" I said with enthusiasm.

" What!" He exclaimed.

" Yes Bhai, I see how it was, all we need is some lights, loudspeakers and some drinks and boom club is ready," I said widening my eyes " And all the rich people come there who flow their money like water"

" She is right," Kirti said sitting on the side of Bhai.

" This is not that easy. It's a business and a business takes years before running and making a profit and we also don't have a place, where we will open it?" He asked.

" In front of that club, I have seen the place empty. We can buy or rent and open our club there"

" And the people which go there notice it and gradually start coming there," Kirti said, I nodded.

" Fine but do we have money to buy that place," Bhai asked looking at both of us.

" We have, you said our house and land won't make money then why don't we take a loan from it"

" It will not be enough"

" We can take a gold loan from Ma's jewellery"

" Are you even listening to what you're saying?" Bhai asked.

" Yes Bhai I'm and we can also take the help of Bhabhi's father he can help in buying that land at cheaper prices"

" Yes, my Papa can help," Kirti said.

" And after doing everything what if it doesn't work out then?" Bhai asked me waiting for my reply, I bite my lip thinking.

" Bhai I believe when something is done with pure intention it will become successful," I said with hope.

" Nothing happened by all these talks"

" I know, I know but we both studied Business and I know it's a huge business but I'm sure we both can do it" I look up at him with hope.

" I'll think about it" Bhai get up and goes and stand at a distance.

" What do you think?" Kirti asked excitedly because we both know if our Club will open all of our dreams will come true.

" I'm having that feeling Bhai will agree"

" And then my father will agree to our marriage" Kirti squealed happily.

" I'm already seeing money shower on us," I said loudly for Bhai to hear leaning back on the couch.

" And I'm seeing us on road" Bhai retorted, I smiled.

" Bhabhi, you're seeing the money showering on us," I asked her, turning my head.

" Yes I can"

" Believe me Bhai this is the solution to all our problems"

_____________________________

So how was it.....

Don't forget to vote comment and share......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 21.3K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
303K 28.5K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
549K 26.3K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...