Haunted (Alastor x OC)

By whatevers_whatev

Moving into a new house on your own is never easy. Aria moves away from the city into a new home, deep withi... More

A\N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69
Ch 70
Ch 71
Ch 72
Ch 73
Ch 74
Ch 75
Ch 76
Ch 77
Ch 78
Ch 79
Ch 80
Ch 81
Ch 82
Ch 83
Ch 84
Ch 85
Ch 86
Ch 87
Ch 88
Final Notes
UPDATE!
UPDATE: NEW STORY.
New cover!

Ch 49

4.5K 160 75
By whatevers_whatev

Aria's POV

The air felt warmer today, so I asked Alastor if he wanted to go on a walk.

He loves walking, so of course he said yes. However, what I really needed was some fresh air and time to think.

On Sunday he told me he wanted to show me what sex is meant to feel like...part of me still doesn't know if he was serious.

Making out and sex are two very different ball fields. I mean...should we jump straight into that...?

Maybe I should blow him first...or let him finger me...or—

My lips pursed and my face erupted in heat as I realized the things I was thinking. Now that I've said them in my head, I can't get the visuals to go away.

I wonder what faces he would make...or how he would look when he's about to c—

"Sweetheart, your face is red," came Alastor's voice next to me. Quickly I looked up at him and then away back to my feet.

I tried to fix the blush on my face but it only got warmer.

He chuckled and the noise sounded like music to me. My heart thumped in my chest and I tried to make it calm. Oh my god...is Eliot right?

There's no possible way I'm in love with him...there's no way...

And even if I am...he doesn't see me like that. I know he cares about me, but he's a demon.

If I told him how I was feeling he'd laugh in my face...

I sighed softly, and then suddenly Alastor's fingers slipped around mine and he laced our hands together. I looked up at him confusedly.

He just grinned at me and kept walking.

A stupid smile lifted to my lips and I reveled in the feeling of his hand in mine.

It was quiet as we walked, the occasional bird song sounding mixed with regular woodland noises.

The sunlight seeping through the treetops was really pretty.

My ears perked up when suddenly there was the distant sound of...running water? I looked around and then tugged Alastor towards the noise.

"Darling, where are we going?" He said curiously and I smiled up at him, excitement filling me.

"I hear water! Is there a lake or something?" I asked him, weaving my way towards the noise. He was following me effortlessly and he hummed.

"Uh...I believe their may be a small body of water up ahead..." he said thoughtfully and just then the trees thinned and a clearing came into view.

I gasped and my smile widened.

There was a small lake, or some sort of swimming hole. The running water sound was coming from a little waterfall.

I bounced in my spot excitedly and turned around to face Alastor. He was watching me with a tilted smile and shook his head.

"What, dear?" He chuckled and I pointed to the water.

"Let's go swimming! I haven't been swimming in years!" I said, a huge smile on my face. He looked as if he were giving it thought and then sighed.

He shrugged, "I suppose it is warmer today...if that's what you want dear, we can. The water may be a bit cold, though," he said and I clapped my hands.

"Yay!"

With that I grabbed the hem of my tank top and pulled it over my head, then dropped my shorts.

"Aria!" Alastor's voice sounded higher and I looked at him. His face was bright red and his eyes were looking anywhere but at me.

I rolled my eyes and then lowered my eyelids, walking over to him. I could see him visibly tense up as I got closer and I thought it was cute.

I especially think it's cute that his eyes have looked at everything other than my body...he surprises me in a different way every single day.

When I reached him I playfully grabbed his suit and tugged him forward. My chest pressed up against him and he looked nervous.

"Why so nervous?" I purred, "it's just the same as a bathing suit," I added and he laughed shortly, shaking his head.

"I believe you're forgetting what time I'm from darling...bathing attire was quite different," he said and then cleared his throat.

I hummed softly and then started undoing the buttons on his suit jacket. He didn't protest, and finally he looked down at me.

I smiled up at him, giggling softly at how nervous he looks.

"Relax..." I chuckled, and then he shrugged his coat off when I undid the last button. I trailed my fingers down his chest teasingly and then untucked his shirt slowly.

I started undoing those buttons as well and he seemed to be breathing a bit faster.

"D-dear, you know I can just snap my fingers, right?" He asked me, and I looked up at him.

"Then why don't you?" I challenged him and his eyes widened. His cheeks flushed and I undid the last button on his shirt, having to reach up slightly because he's so damn tall.

He shrugged that off as well and let it fall to the forest floor. Suddenly I got the urge to play with him.

His entire stomach is in perfect view, and it's been a minute since I've seen these washboard abs.

He started undoing his belt and I gently stopped him, removing his fingers from his belt buckle. I replaced them with mine and tugged him towards me slightly, staring into his eyes the entire time.

The look on his face was fucking priceless. His lips parted and he was barely smiling, his eyes wide open as he watched me.

I kissed his stomach softly, and then slowly started undoing his belt. I pulled it off and then started unbuttoning his pants.

The entire time I was still giving him gentle kisses along his abs.

I found a benefit of being short...I can do all this shit while standing up.

I tugged against his slacks and they slid down away from his body. With a smile I slid both my hands up his stomach and then back down to the hem of his boxers.

He chuckled nervously, "darling, w-we're only swimming...right?" He squeaked and I nodded.

"Yes, but you just took so cute with your cheeks all red," I teased him and he lowered his eyelids. My eyes widened when he snatched me off the ground, holding me by my waist.

We were eye level now, my feet dangling. I put my hands on his forearms, "what are you doing?" I asked him and he walked a few steps forward.

"Goodbye." He said and I tilted my head.

Goodbye? What does that—

I screamed when he threw me suddenly, and then moments later my skin was met with chilled water. My scream cut off when I went under and I popped up with a gasp.

"You whore!" I said in a dramatic tone.

He chuckled darkly and then took a step into the water. He made a face but kept going until it was up to his waist. I swam over to him, and punched his stomach lightly.

Then hissed and shook my hand because it ended up hurting me instead.

"Ass," I huffed and he lowered down into the water to be more level with me. He shook his head.

"Dear, I'm not the one teasing constantly," he replied and I gasped.

"That is so not true! You tease me all the time!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

He scoffed, "name once," he challenged and I raised an eyebrow.

"You know every time we make out and I'm sitting in your lap I can feel you get ha—"

Suddenly water splashed my face and cut me off. I opened my eyes that had squinted shut and stared at him with an annoyed expression.

His smile was tight and his cheeks were bright red.

"I can't help that! That doesn't count!" he whined and I splashed him back, chuckling.

"Yea, sure," I rolled my eyes and then swam closer to him, and wrapped my arms around his waist.

My cheek pressed against his chest and I sighed.

He ran his hand down my wet hair and then picked me up under my thighs. I gasped, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He lowered further into the water, making it to where the water covered us both to our shoulders. Then he started swimming in circles.

I giggled, enjoying the ride.

He smiled softer and just kept his arms around me. It's the playful moments like these that I love the most.

Where I get to see him be himself...truly himself.

After thanksgiving tomorrow I think I'm going to push our intimacy a little bit further...I'll warm up to his offer, but for now I just want to be close to him.

And I think laying on his chest as he swims in leisurely circles is close enough for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 184 8
You are a deer sinner and Vox's assistant. He casts you away while you are in heat and you end up stumbling upon the Hazbin Hotel. This is not ocxala...
260K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
231K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
30.9K 389 18
ใ…คใ…ค ใ…ค โ› ๐‡๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜•๐˜š โœใ…คใ…ค โคฟ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" โ™ก โ— About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...