Tempted

By Vigilanterrysbitch

A sequel This story contains mature and explicit content. More

Cast / Intro
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Epilogue

18

7.9K 127 320
By Vigilanterrysbitch

Zayn Malik

I was drunk and a bit high... or probably very high and a bit drunk.

Either way, I had no idea how I managed to call an uber to drop me off in front of Harry's building.

At least I didn't decide to drive on my own, but my head was such a mess that I would've probably crashed against the first wall or lamppost. Fuck, I probably wouldn't be able to start the car.

Being alone in that hotel room wasn't good for my very guilty brain and mental health itself, I started doubting myself and questioning my own existence more than someone probably should.

I was stupid to text Harry earlier today and I missed him so fucking much. I knew an apology via text meant nothing but I was desperate to let him know that I was honestly so fucking ashamed of what I did.

We had never fought like this before and I was honestly worried things would never be the same. Yes, we had a lot of fights and we even threw a few punches here and there, but the disappointment in his eyes broke me.

He was my only friend... the only person I trusted with my life. And I

fucking ruined everything because of Anne and I was so pissed at myself. I wanted to yell at her and try to understand why she was so damn selfish, but it wasn't worth it.

She wasn't worth it.

Especially after she revealed more truths about her past... which only made her seem more like a heartless bitch.

Cleo's father knew that she faked her death... and Desmond probably killed him because he didn't want to keep helping them with the trafficking.

Mason was a liability, and Desmond had no idea his own wife was helping the FBI.

What a fucking mess. Thank god the rest of them were dead and gone, I didn't care who was less guilty or not.

I was tired.

And my mouth tasted like vodka.

I managed to type the necessary codes to get me into the building and I stumbled my way to the elevator, pressing down the other code that I got wrong two times, but it finally worked. I was moving too slowly because sometimes my legs would feel funny.

This building was too fancy and it was too dark, I couldn't focus much on anything, to be honest.

Being here was a mistake but I needed to see my best friend. I had no idea why I was doing this exactly, but I was too intoxicated to care.

That's why I usually got high, and not drunk. I was an unexpected drunk...and completely out of my mind because I knew Harry didn't want me here.

But maybe I could apologize again... if I managed to walk out of the elevator. There were too many mirrors inside this metal box, and therefore way too many Zayns. It made me dizzy.

As soon as the door opened I walked out, realizing there was no one in the living room despite the lamps being turned on.

I forgot Harry always left the lights on, it'd been so long since we were around each other.

But this didn't mean I loved him any less.

I was glad he had Cleo though, she was so good to him.

But I was terrified of her.

Step after step, I managed to reach the center of the living room, and I looked up to the stairs, and then around me.

Things were awfully quiet actually, and I wondered if they were asleep-

"Shut the fuck up."

The voice came from upstairs and I knew it was Harry, and he was clearly arguing with Cleo.

Shit, he was in a bad mood. I shouldn't have shown up here.

But the sounds that followed weren't angry at all.

It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening because my brain was too slow to process.

"Is this what you wanted?" Harry's voice was echoing all the way downstairs and his bedroom door was probably open. "Teasing me until I fucked you like the whore you are?"

Oh wow.

"For fuck's sake." I cursed under my breath when I heard all the moaning and grunting, followed by more dirty talking.

"When I tell you to stop, you stop. When I tell you to behave, you fucking behave." Harry kept talking and I even covered my own ears as I stumbled my way to the entry hall.

Cleo Horan liked to be called a whore? This was way too much information that I shouldn't know.

They were always so fucking loud.

Even though this time Cleo's usually loud pornographic sounds were awfully quiet, and I could only hear Harry.

Did they ever stop fucking? Seriously, I was concerned for Cleo's vagina because I knew Harry had a big dick and he wasn't exactly gentle.

And he sounded like he was railing her to death.

Fuck, I needed a drink.

This was not what I signed up for but it was my own fault for coming here tonight.

I made my way towards the elevator, walking much slower because the room was spinning, but I tripped over the rug, grabbing the small table that had a small vase on top for some balance... and it fell on the floor.

Shit.

The vase broke instantly and I cursed under my breath, making the mistake of trying to put the bigger shards together because I cut my own hand and I automatically let it fall back on the floor.

"Shhh," I told the broken vase, but I had a feeling I was making too much noise.

And that's when I heard someone coming down the stairs, and they moved too quickly because suddenly they were standing in front of me.

"Zayn?" Oh, it was Harry.

And he had a gun aimed at me. Fun.

His eyebrows were furrowed and he was just wearing his briefs, his chest was rising and falling quickly and damp with sweat, just like his hair.

And then Cleo joined us a few seconds later, walking much slower and actually limping a bit as she held her knife. She had just her underwear on and a very stained tank top, breathing just as heavily as Harry.

"Zayn? Why are you here?" She asked, lowering the knife. "Fuck, you scared the shit out of me."

"What's that-" I was interrupted by my own hiccup. "What's that on your face?"

Cleo's eyes widened and Harry quickly brushed his thumb over her cheek, where I'd seen something- Oh.

The way he brought his thumb to his mouth to lick it clean after he lowered the gun made me realize what it was.

Jesus Christ.

"You're drunk." Harry didn't sound pleased at all.

"Perhaps I am. I didn't think I would interrupt any act of fornication tonight but I apologize." I told him, trying to sound as serious as I could but the word fornication was funny.

And I started laughing.

The fact Cleo came down the stairs with barely functional legs and cum on her face was also funny.

Now I realized why her top was stained and I honestly was so done with this shit that I laughed.

They just looked at me as if I had lost my mind, but this was too much for my current state. I was literally wheezing, placing my hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath.

And then I remembered I had cut my hand with the vase, shit. Harry rolled his eyes and handed the gun to Cleo, which she tucked in the side of the waistband of her underwear.

And I noticed a tattoo I had never seen before.

"Is that a pony?" I asked her, pointing at the horse thingy. "That looks terrifying."

"It's a unicorn." She explained as Harry walked closer to me, wrapping his arm around my middle and helping me to walk back to the living room.

"A scary unicorn," I told her, and I really tried to not look at her ass as I walked by her, but she was basically wearing a very small one and it exposed most of it. "Did you tattoo Harry's initials on your buttcheek?"

Cleo's face turned red as she followed us into the living room, and Harry helped me sit on the couch, glaring at me in the process.

"Stop looking at her ass." He said.

I didn't mean to, actually. I wasn't expecting to see a tattoo there, and also the letters H and S literally carved onto her skin as well.

"You're both scary and crazy." I groaned as my ears started ringing because of my headache. "I'm hungry."

"I'm sorry, but we weren't expecting any guests." Harry's tone was a bit rude but I'd let it slide.

Maybe he was upset I laughed.

"I'll get him some water and a slice of pizza," Cleo said, glancing at me with bright red cheeks. "Do you-"

She was interrupted when the sound of the elevator door opening caught all of us off guard.

"Did my mother follow you again?" Harry asked through gritted teeth, looking like he wanted to shoot me.

And I didn't think Anne would be stupid to do that after Cleo basically threatened her with a gun.

But his question was answered when three men dressed in all-black and wearing white ski masks suddenly barged into the living room and opened fire.

Fuck.

I had no memory of checking if I was followed of it there was someone behind me when I was walking into the building... fuck, how did I get here?

Now wasn't the time to think, my instinct told me to get on the floor and hide, and I watched as Harry moved way too fast, grabbing the gun tucked in Cleo's underwear and starting to shoot back as he stood in front of her.

The men stopped shooting, probably because they were hiding somewhere or maybe Harry managed to shoot them, but now Cleo and Harry also hid behind the wall that separated the living room from the dining room, and I could see them from my spot on the floor, behind the couch.

What the fuck was going on? Was Liam one of these guys?

I noticed Cleo was whispering something to Harry since they were only a few feet away from me, and he seemed very annoyed. And that's when I heard the gunshots again.

Harry moved from behind the wall and started shooting, and I heard loud thuds as if something big was falling on the floor, but what caught my attention was the recent gunshot wound on Harry's shoulder.

He didn't even flinch, focusing his attention on wherever he was aiming at, and Cleo walked out as well and quickly aimed her knife, throwing it in a swift move that was followed by a loud scream across the room.

I kept my hands over my head and I didn't see all that happened since I was hiding, but the adrenaline rushing through my veins made the alcohol vanish and I got up from the floor when Harry put his gun down.

Someone was grunting in pain still, and when I looked around the living room I realized just how much damage this quick break-in had caused.

There were holes all over the walls and furniture, and I found two dead bodies near the doorway that led to the entry hall, each of them with bullets all over their bodies and also right in the middle of their foreheads, staining the white masks with blood.

And another guy was on the floor closer to the couch where I hid behind, with Cleo's knife lodged in his stomach.

I glanced at Harry as I tried to process what had just happened and he was very fucking pissed. Cleo looked at his shoulder and cursed under her breath before she made her way towards the person squirming on the floor, and she slowly crouched down to grab the knife.

She pulled it out only to stab the person right on their shoulder, and another scream echoed on the house.

I followed Harry when he walked closer to her, blood was streaming down his arm and covering his tattoos, but he acted like nothing happened as he tucked his gun in the back of his briefs.

Cleo took the man's ski mask off and he seemed to be around his thirties, his face scrunched up in pain as she twisted the knife on his shoulder.

"Stop-" He cried out and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna enjoy cutting your tongue off after you tell us what the fuck you and your little friends are doing here." She said, pulling the knife from his shoulder.

"Let me," Harry told her, grabbing her elbow and helping her stand up, and I remembered why she was... moving slowly. "I'll tie him up and he'll talk."

"Please, as if he'd fucking dare to run away." She snorted, glaring at the man on the floor. "Is anyone coming to join the party?"

"No, no. Just us. We followed that one." He said, this time looking at me."Please, I was paid to come here and shoot. I don't even know who you are."

Cleo and Harry exchanged a quick glance, and Harry actually smiled at the man.

"Lucky you then." He said, kicking his stomach right where he was stabbed, and the man screamed in pain again. "You're about to know who we are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.6K 59
two best friends two different sides one destiny (mature content)
184K 4.3K 38
"Even Gods favourite angel was a sinner, baby."
380 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content