Bodyguards Secret

By Cookielove12004

Nox is a 30-year-old Omega who has spent most of his life hiding. Everyone assumed his status since he was 6'... More

A/B/O
Character Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
What!?!?!?!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 [M]
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 [M]
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser
Chapter 16 [M]
Chapter 17 [M]
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 [M]
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 [M]
Chapter 23 [M]
A.N.
Chapter 24 [M]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 [M]
Chapter 29 [M]
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

6.7K 248 44
By Cookielove12004

Time Skip

The bright blue moon shone through huge glass windows lighting up the already lit penthouse.

Hotaru sat on the couch in her living room. It had been an interesting day, to say the least. She was sorting through her work papers at the moment, just about to start her nightly routine.

It was different today, though, because for the first time she was looking forward to tomorrow. Seeing those blue eyes again was the only thing that made her want to hurry up and sleep. It would be impossible for Hotaru to lie and say she was not disappointed to see someone else instead of Nox when she came from her office.

That man, whose name turned out to be Shin, was guarding her house now.

Hotaru was accustomed to the feeling of being guarded. While she didn't have to be, she wasn't able to stay vigilant and observant, while running a company at the same time. That is why she hired a bodyguard.

She sighed as she finished sorting the papers. Hotaru feels a hand rest on her shoulder, making her look up.

"Is everything alright?" a soft voice asks. A woman wearing a maid dress looked down at her; she had blue eyes and short brown hair. She looked concerned.

When Hotaru was growing up, she rarely saw her parents. The maids in her mansion raised her, and Victoria was one of them. She treated her like a normal person. Back then, no one had treated Hotaru the way she did. Like a daughter.

Hotaru reaches a hand up and caresses the woman's cheek. "I'm fine Victoria. Thank you."

Despite her uncertainty, the woman smiled. "How was work?" she asks, moving around the couch, placing a cup of tea on the coffee table

She opened her mouth to say the same as usual, but instead, "Different."

Victoria places a hand on her mouth, "Oh~ What happened?"

Hotaru wasn't sure whether to tell her or not. However, she didn't keep secrets from her either. "I met someone. His name is Nox, he's my bodyguard."

Victoria taps her chin, "Was that who that man was outside?"

She shakes her head, "No, that's not him."

Victoria sits down next to Hotaru, "What does he look like?"

She moves a strand of hair behind her ear. "He's like a panther. He walks smoothly with vigilance. He's very big, yet he's unreadable. He's extremely dominant for a beta, yet he has no scent. But sometimes there's someone else I can see in him."

"He has no scent?" Victoria gasps.

Hotaru nods, "Yes, it's strange. My Alpha wants him, and so do I."

Victorica gives her a concerned look. "I thought you'd sworn off relationships? What if he's like her?"

Hotaru wanted to growl at the mention of her ex. She shakes her head, taking a sip of the tea. "I can tell. I don't know why, but ever since he met me, he's been avoiding me. I asked Scar why he signed the contract, but he didn't know. He didn't give a reason why he wanted the money."

Victoria tilts her head, "Maybe he has someone he wants to help?"

She shakes her head. "That's not possible. I've looked through his file and did a background check. He has no family, no significant other, no friends, no one."

Victoria frowns, "That sounds horrible. Is he okay? Should I invite him over for dinner?"

Hotaru couldn't help but smile at her. "No, it's fine. Once he's mine— he won't need an invitation."

Victoria's smile returns, "I can't wait to meet him. He sounds lovely." She then looks at the clock on the wall. "Oh! Time for your bath."

Hotaru lets out a soft laugh. Victoria always saw the good in everyone, no matter how messed up they were. That was what made her so kind. She lets Victoria take the teacup from her hand.

"The water should just be at the exact temperature that you like." She tells, walking into the kitchen

"Thank you Victoria," Hotaru smiles, making her way up the stairs.

Although the penthouse was large, it was nothing compared to the house she grew up in. Hotaru had been living in the penthouse for some time already. She chose to live in one of the many buildings she owned instead of buying a house.

As she walked down the hallway, she quickly found her room. Once inside, she relaxed. The room was large, with a big bed in the middle. A few feet away from her bed was her office desk and chair.

She loosens the button on her blouse, as she walks to a door on the far side of the room.

Opening it revealed a large bathroom.

The tub was already filled with steaming hot water. While she undresses, Hotaru lets out a sigh. She drops her clothes in the basket and passes the mirror. As she gets into the bath, she lets out a small groan.

It always felt nice after a long day to sit in a warm bath and relax.

As she crossed her arms and leaned on the edge she ponders about this day. About Nox."It won't be easy to make him mine."

"His dominance will have to be tamed," she says, smiling.

Hotaru had never pursued someone like Nox before. Their future was full of disagreements and punishments, she could already tell. Not that Nox was aware of what was happening. However, it only fuelled her excitement.

Hotaru was still fascinated by him. She wanted to know everything about him, but she would just have to figure it out the old-fashioned way.

From the source.

Once he trusts her, he will tell her. She is sure of that, and she can't wait to learn more. He had dull, lifeless eyes, and she wondered why. She wanted to know why he was constantly tense, why he showed no emotion. And most importantly, why he looked so sad when they first met.

It scared Hotaru— her intense interest in this mysterious man. She didn't care, her alpha instincts had never failed her before. It was easy for her to tell if her Alpha wanted her to just fuck him— or if it wanted her to possess him.

Instinctively, she wanted both.

Many men, women, and any others in between, sought after her. Whether it was for money, status, or for her looks. She'd never felt the need to own them, to truly make them hers. She wouldn't lie and say she hadn't loved some of them because she did. But that was long ago when she was naive and thought anyone would want her— for her.

She wondered if Nox would be the same...

"I guess I will have to find out and see." She whispers, sinking into the water.

♦♦♦

Hotaru sat at her desk wearing silky blue pajamas. A plate of porage sat on the desk. Hotaru turned on her laptop while stirring the food. The aroma was wonderful. She took a spoon full and took a sip. It was warm, but the vegetables and meat made it taste heavenly.

Victoria was an excellent cook. She had also taught Hotaru how to cook, although she rarely had the time to do it. Victoria ended up cooking for her anyway.

After putting the spoon back in the bowl, she focused on her laptop. She opened a web browser and typed in, "Why would someone have no scent?". As she enters, she is bombarded with articles about defects, surgeons, and drugs.

Her search for an accurate explanation proved fruitless as she couldn't find one. Every article was either a hypothesis or an opinion. As she scrolled through one particular article, she took another sip of her porage. "Suppression Drugs: Their Effects" was the title.

Hotaru had some knowledge of that drug, as she studied it at university long ago. Suppression drugs were completely different from the regular drugs that Alpha's and Omega's took. When you were in heat or rut, the normal ones simply kept you alert and concise. However, suppression drugs performed the unthinkable. They suppressed heat or rut itself. Such suppression can have significant physical and psychological consequences.

The article seemed more like a warning, as it listed all of the terrible side effects. Hotaru didn't find anything that helped her, so she exited the page and clicked another time. The article spoke about an illegal surgery that could remove your scent glands. Hotaru almost groaned in disgust. A scent gland is a very special thing. It helps you bond with someone you trust.

Without it— "Hmm," She hums. Could this be the reason Nox has no scent? It didn't make sense, however. Why would he want to get rid of his scent glands?

A yawn filled the room as Hotaru looked at the time. It was almost midnight. She stands up, stretching. "Victoria." She calls out softly.

In no time her room door opens, "You done?" She asks, striding over to her desk and taking the now-empty bowl of porage.

"It was delicious, thank you." She smiles.

Victoria beams, "It's a new recipe."

"I'm going to bed now. It's late, you should as well," Hotaru suggests.

Victoria nods, "I will, good night." She reaches up and pats Hotaru's silky hair, before turning around and walking out the room.

"Good night," Hotaru says, just as another yawn hits her, and her bedroom door closes. She walks and climbs into her bed.

Tomorrow was a new day, and tomorrow would bring her one step closer to Nox.

'I suppose the first thing I should do is court him.' She concludes in her head. It would probably be difficult seeing as he looked like he wanted everyone to leave him alone half the time.

Remembering his stoic face makes Hotaru chuckle.

"Don't worry Nox, once you're mine, you won't ever have to make such an expression again." She says aloud, before closing her eyes and allowing herself to drift to sleep.

♦♦♦

Nox trudges through his front door, closing it behind him and groaning loudly. He held Chizu in his arms, and Spot and Loki bolted into the house.

"Guys, what did I say about running in the house?" He scolds, following them into the living room. Spots' ears drop and he whines, while Loki heads straight for the stairs. Nox knew what she wanted, he wanted it too. He ruffles Spot's head, "It's okay buddy just don't do it again. Chizu gets scared easily."

Spot pokes the kitten on the head with his wet nose. Chizu swipes at him playfully, but it doesn't work out, causing Chizu to mewl.

He lies Chizu down on the couch and stretches. After he got off work he went to pick up his pets. He was in traffic for a while, but he was able to make it in time. He didn't immediately go home. The daycare had fed all his pets, so he decided to get himself something to eat. He rarely ever eats out, instead always cooking for himself.

He had some take-out sushi, and he ate outside in a park, while Loki relaxed up a tree, and Spot ran around. Chizu was asleep in his lap the entire time, so he was pretty up and hyper now. Spending time with his pets made Nox feel a million times better, but he knew what would be the icing on the cake.

"Come on let's go, you guys can relax in my room while I take a shower." Spot, proceeded to pick Chizu up by their scruff and follow Nox as he turned and walked up the stairs.

He immediately saw Loki in front of the door to his other room. "I know girl, let me just take a shower first, okay?"

Today was so very stressful. He loosened his tie and entered his room. He flicked on the lights and opened his closet door

Since he was going to sleep somewhere else tonight, Nox wanted to be as comfortable as possible. He grabbed a pink bunny onesie. He grabbed some underwear and a towel and headed to the bathroom.

♦♦♦

Nox stood in front of the door. A key in hand. He took a long shower on purpose, stalling having to open this door. He felt warm dressed in the onesie. It was soft and fluffy, and one of his favorite pajamas. It was hard finding one's in his size.

Loki rubbed against his leg, as he stared at the door, frozen.

"W-what if I can't leave Loki?" He asks, his voice low, and slightly vulnerable, making Nox want to take more suppression pills... A nest was dangerous as it was helpful. It was sometimes too helpful, leaving Nox blissed out and unaware of responsibilities.

He feels himself being nudged forward by a nose on his back.

He takes a deep breath, "Okay, I'll open it." He slowly reached his hand out, fitting the key into the slot. He twisted it, and slowly opened the door. Loki slips in, and Chizu follows after her.

Nox gulps and fully opens the door. He reaches his other hand out and turns on the light.

The room wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. The walls were pink and the shelf was filled with teddy bears that he couldn't fit in his room. But that wasn't even remotely what had Nox's attention. In the middle of the room, was a giant nest. Blankets covered the floor, and there were pillows, clothes, and many teddy bears inside the nest.

A sweet smell filled the entire room, making Nox's brain fuzzy. He slowly forgot why he didn't want to come in here. Loki had already made her way into the nest. Chizu had a hard time climbing the mountain of pillows, but Loki helped them up. Spot found a spot next to the nest and laid down, yawning.

Nox slowly closes the door behind him. He takes a step forward, one after another. Until he's right in front of the nest.

As he stared at it, he felt like it was calling out to him. Trying to pull him to enter and never leave. Not being able to resist any longer, he falls forward and sinks into bliss.

A small moan of euphoria slips out of Nox as he rubs himself all over his nest. The sense of safety it produced was almost mind-numbing. Everything stressful flew away as he curled up in his nest, with his eyes closed.

As he was about to drift off, a sudden face slipped into his mind making Nox's eyes bolt open.

A blush coated his cheeks as he tried to make the image go away. Being in his nest was making his Omega side come up to the surface. In turn, it was making him more— of his real self.

Now that Nox couldn't get her out of his mind, he thought more about her. She looked so elegant, beautiful—kind. The way she smiled made him want to melt. Her hands looked so soft.

"I want her to pet me," Nox mumbles without thinking.

His hand shot over his mouth, in shock. He shakes his head in denial. "I-it's just because I'm in my nest." He whispers. It's the only explanation. Whether he was on the pills or not, his nest would sometimes bring out his omega. It was technically his only weakness, though thankfully it did not return his scent.

He feels Chizu climb under his arm and lay down. He smiles softly at the kitten, beginning to relax again.

Slowly, he closed his eyes as he petted the kitten. In the end, it wouldn't matter what Nox wanted, because no one would ever want him. That's why he was fine living like this. Even if it killed him in the end, he was fine. His pets are all he needed, they would help him.

They always did.

A.N

Holy Jesus! I am actually so proud of this chapter. I feel like I did really well on this one. Also, wanted to ask, are you guys okay with time skips being stated? Or now. Line breaks usually signify a time skip but I wanted to know if anyone actually cared. Is it like breaking immersion or anything?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.9K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
The Alpha Male By

Fanfiction

367 35 15
BNHA FanFic BakugouXDeku Omegaverse AU Disclaimers I own nothing of My Hero Academia. must be 18+ to read. Adult themes, triggering themes, and smu...
92.3K 5.2K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
83.9K 2K 38
"Alpha, where are you?" I ask. And suddenly he looks down at me. His eyes normal once again. I saw a flash of anger in the blue depths, along with d...